PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:41 PM #1
john311tran

***!!Hurrican Katrina RELIEF FUND!!*** ^^EGO^^

Hello everyone,

Hurricane Katrina devastated the N.O. region many months ago but there is still need for help. I am going to raise money by biking various distances on various days. Unfortunately my bike was stolen (i live in boston) and i need money to purchase a new bike. Therefore my EGO has to go. I have not used it in the past year, it has seen a whopping 10 games of play before I was kicked off my paintball team for having to help my sister move into college.

Photos show that it is in mint condition. It's an oldschool ego, i got it when it first came out and was out of the sport. I am a verified paypal user and will accept nothing but paypal. I have not used pbn in ages, therefore don't know my old account.

e-mail me @ john.daotran@gmail.com if you want to see photos, i don't have them uploaded anywhere unfortunately.

i'm asking 800 OBO for the EGO to help pay for a touring bike.

PLEASE, no trades. i haven't played paintball in over a year and i don't plan on starting anytime soon. the price is 800 but i'm willing to sell it to the best reasonable offer, i paid 1300 for this gun 2 years ago and have barely used it.

thank you, remember, this is for a good cause, i'll be raising money per mile to donate to the katrina relief fund. I also have t-shirts that show the katrina support group that say "Hurricanes Blow" on the back, they are 12 a piece, 16 shipped. if anyone wanted to sponsor me also that would be great, anything helps, even a penny per mile biked.

THANK YOU ALL!

john
Old 07-15-2006, 06:43 PM #2
pbfreak77
Here, There, Everywhere

has been a member for 10 years
free up for you my friend and best of luck on your adventures.

Old 07-15-2006, 06:47 PM #3
john311tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak77
free up for you my friend and best of luck on your adventures.

thank you, if 800 is high please just make offers, one year is a long time to be out of any sport, let alone paintball, so much has changed. the newest gun to me is still the nexus ego which came out a year ago i think. make reasonable offers. the touring bike i'm purchasing is going to cost 1200 without panniers. i'm looking to cover as much of that as i can and get the rest with my next couple paychecks before i begin my "ride for reliefs"

john
Old 07-16-2006, 01:28 PM #4
john311tran

i'm willing to sell this gun for 700 to any victims of katrina. please be able to prove that you live in N.O. and was evacuated.

john
Old 07-16-2006, 01:37 PM #5
PsychoPaintbalEffect
Vader *****es

free up man your doing a good thing
Old 07-16-2006, 01:41 PM #6
spinnerCM18
Killingsniperforcemachine

i have money, do u have any pics of the gun and GL with your raising
Old 07-17-2006, 08:02 AM #7
john311tran

i just sent you an e-mail, please reply for pics.. UPS, gun still for sale

john
Old 07-17-2006, 08:11 AM #8
$CASH$ (Banned)
Say I Won't

just post the photos hear.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:47 PM #9
abcito

abcito is a Supporting Member
abcito is a founding member
abcito owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Up for a good cause...john send me pics and I'll host them for you..you know how to get in touch with me

We bought ego's at the same time...it's dust red...and delicious....and in mint condition he used it for a few practices and then couldn't play anymore