Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2006, 10:23 AM #64
TroseKrew775
LORDS OF HK
 
TroseKrew775's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am sorry but throwing a pack when in the deadbox should not be a suspension. Think about it, I know damn well there is alot of player that punch the deadbox, and do much more worse things. For example, in a XPSL Event which is affiliated with NPPL so it does have same rules, A player was shot from the deadbox while grabbing the flag, nothing was done. I would have to say throwing a pack is no where near shooting someone in the face while grabbing your flag, lol. There is much more worse things that could be done and have been done and much more sports with much more violent things done. NPPL has had some very bad Referees and I would hope they start working on better Referees. I am mad as well that HK got DQ'd but just wait until San Diego. Aftermath, HK and Mommas Boys probally have the most talented players in paintball for there division. Things have not been going there way this year but lets all have there backs and cheer them on in San Diego and show all the haters that we got HK's back and that there going to smash. All they need is us helping them out and not talking down on them but helping them, so in San Diego lets take some time and help them out, I see damn well most players rocking HK headwear and clothing. Thanks to HK that is why we have our AGG things. Lets thank them and cheer them on in San Diego and hope they bring it home, what do you say?
TroseKrew775 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2006, 10:26 AM #65
purepownage13
DONT TAKE MY AVATAR
 
purepownage13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: in a house in NY
what is so good about hk
__________________
Gat: PM6
NickyCuba #120
Thomas "Troll" Taylor Fan Club #236
Balls Deep
purepownage13 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 10:33 AM #66
TroseKrew775
LORDS OF HK
 
TroseKrew775's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Everything, not only are they very cool players, but they have very cool things out on the market for us to rock and remain AGG. They can ball very well and they are nice guys. I just hate how all these immature 14 year old kids have to talk bad about them. All of you who sit there behind there computer screens and talk down on them is pretty lame. They do not know you or talk to you so they should not be talked down on because obviously they did nothing wrong. You can hate or dislike the HK fans but dont talk down on HK for it, all in all they are legit in every aspect there is, lets be nice young men and grow up and everyone start thanking them instead of talking bad about them, they dont deserve it. They have changed paintball for the better and they go out every weekend and ball just like us and give it there all and hook us up with some AGG headwear. There is no reason to dislike them, maybe not favor them but for sure do not talk bad about them, they are all great guys.
TroseKrew775 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 10:45 AM #67
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg
Pink/Silver Sonic Cyborg
 
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
dq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj911
Wats up with HK being DQ'ed from Boston checked the rankings and they got DQ 0 points
they got DQ'd because one of them got a few bonus balls and he got mad and decided to turn around and shoot back, almost hitting the head ref on the empire field. he then used profanity against the head ref and flipped him off. Im not positive if that was HK but were there any other teams DQ'd?
__________________
"FF Owns You Biitches" -Clark Alamand

--Sonic Cyborg #28 Pink/Silver fade (No Longer Mine)
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 10:50 AM #68
TroseKrew775
LORDS OF HK
 
TroseKrew775's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg
they got DQ'd because one of them got a few bonus balls and he got mad and decided to turn around and shoot back, almost hitting the head ref on the empire field. he then used profanity against the head ref and flipped him off. Im not positive if that was HK but were there any other teams DQ'd?
You are wrong sir, they tossed a pack and thats the reason...yes I know thats a lame reason.
TroseKrew775 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:26 PM #69
HKFoShizzle
***We Kill Suckers***
 
HKFoShizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chambersburg. C.A
Quote:
Originally posted by Cedar
theyre ****ing cheaters, maybe thats why
^^^ wtf is up with that HK... are not cheaters
HKFoShizzle is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:27 PM #70
HKFoShizzle
***We Kill Suckers***
 
HKFoShizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chambersburg. C.A
Quote:
Originally posted by Cedar
theyre ****ing cheaters, maybe thats why
^^^ wtf is up with that HK... are not cheaters
HKFoShizzle is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:36 PM #71
shamu
Transplanted
 
shamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now-Cal
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroseKrew775
You are wrong sir, they tossed a pack and thats the reason...yes I know thats a lame reason.
The guy who threw his pack got a suspension, then played in a later game while another guy served the suspension. Players have to serve their own suspensions. So HK got DQ'd for an illegal player (the one who was supposed to be suspended), not for tossing a pack.
shamu is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:51 PM #72
ShockerBoi818 (Banned)
 
ShockerBoi818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Burbank, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamu
The guy who threw his pack got a suspension, then played in a later game while another guy served the suspension. Players have to serve their own suspensions. So HK got DQ'd for an illegal player (the one who was supposed to be suspended), not for tossing a pack.
But yet the got screwed over because supposedly

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebomb
the head ref on the field said it was ok for the other player to serve it since he was the only one with a temp id that was still in ok condition.

Mike

so yea.
ShockerBoi818 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 12:56 PM #73
xibunkrlilkidsx
DIBS!!!
 
xibunkrlilkidsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Esco,ca 92026
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwithagun
why does everyone hate HK??? They're a good bunch of ballers, sure they cheat but what upper level team doesn't???

sand bagging ain't cool tho, fill us in on this someone...
It is thoose little 2k6er HK army kids that get on everyone nerves. they probally cant name 1 guy on the team with out googling it.
__________________
Welcome to the new USSA, United Socialist States of America ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Feedback
"Originally posted by TommyBahama Thats what you get for going to canada".
"Originally posted by stelthvue : i have to counter all the ****y posts in St"
"Originally posted by stelthvue: Im going to go to bed tonight and think about xibunkrlilkidsx's avvy as i pleasure myself."
Ben Franklin
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote."
xibunkrlilkidsx is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 01:39 PM #74
jzizzle17
Luke 1:37
 
jzizzle17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: WI/CO/Vegas
 has been a member for 10 years
jzizzle17 plays in the APPA D4 division
jzizzle17 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by xibunkrlilkidsx
It is thoose little 2k6er HK army kids that get on everyone nerves. they probally cant name 1 guy on the team with out googling it.

qft... amen for this post
__________________
Support your local firefighter/paramedics!
TROSE KREW
Vegas Heat //HK<3\\Denver Altitude
"Originally posted by Deimus85:
rad zadler = aggler totally stagg."
Coming out of retirement!!
jzizzle17 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 04:13 PM #75
JD90
 
 
JD90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by xibunkrlilkidsx
It is thoose little 2k6er HK army kids that get on everyone nerves. they probally cant name 1 guy on the team with out googling it.
Kids only think hk is cool because they think that it makes them cool, although they can only name one guy on the team and thats because they heard it from some kid who heard it from some guy
Hk has more kids on their nuts than Dynasty did in 2005.
HIV>HK

Last edited by JD90 : 07-26-2006 at 04:19 PM.
JD90 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 04:23 PM #76
megabork
im jabba
 
megabork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: san diego
megabork is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
you guys need to know the reffs pulled mikes card not bforts,therefore its the reffs fault for pulling the wrong id ,if they asked mike for his id after the game and he couldnt produce it would they have dq'd them for that too?? hk haters are ridiculas and should recieve no explanation why hk is cool or not cool
megabork is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 04:45 PM #77
hybrids
I try hard atleast....
 
hybrids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar
it was acceptable till 1 billion pbn kids started repping it and **** just got gayer from there. "trose krew will **** on you" ****ing lame
qft, no one truely hates the the team or the players (well some ppl might) but most just hate the kids that rep. them without knowing anything about them, there all like "im so agg with my hk ion pshshshshhs" they ruined it for the people who truely like the team, not what they are on pbn... but i aint a fan...
__________________
mini
ETEK
hybrids is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 04:57 PM #78
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM
 
timebomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
A player from X-Factor who was signing the score sheet heard the ref tell us that any player could serve the suspension. Now that someone other than us heard that, I am going to make sure we get all of our seed points + the 201 score in the quarter finals (higher ranking that way).

Thank you to all those who support, we aren't in the business of cheating, a couple of us are hot heads but no one likes losing and when you lose as much as we do in the quarter finals you're going to be a little upset

Mike
__________________
timebomb is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 06:13 PM #79
dutch militia
 
 
dutch militia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Strong Island, NY
Annual Supporting Member
ya i dont see why so many ppl hate on hk, they jus want to win badly and i can respect that what i hate is all the 14yo fanboys that say they are in the hk army and dont even live on the west coast much less know hk lol.
__________________
Team NY ILLuminati D3 PSP XBALL #45
NPPL Referee: So respect my authority (Cartman voice)
2013 Sponsors:
Empire
Raza
Paintball Arena
Cousins Riverhead NY
Old Feedback
dutch militia is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 07:12 PM #80
rockmehard (Banned)
 
rockmehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroseKrew775
Everything, not only are they very cool players, but they have very cool things out on the market for us to rock and remain AGG. They can ball very well and they are nice guys. I just hate how all these immature 14 year old kids have to talk bad about them. All of you who sit there behind there computer screens and talk down on them is pretty lame. They do not know you or talk to you so they should not be talked down on because obviously they did nothing wrong. You can hate or dislike the HK fans but dont talk down on HK for it, all in all they are legit in every aspect there is, lets be nice young men and grow up and everyone start thanking them instead of talking bad about them, they dont deserve it. They have changed paintball for the better and they go out every weekend and ball just like us and give it there all and hook us up with some AGG headwear. There is no reason to dislike them, maybe not favor them but for sure do not talk bad about them, they are all great guys.
wow stop with the word agg.i dont understand why people say it.it sounds so freaking stupid agg is not agg
rockmehard is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 07:16 PM #81
Benjammin822
burp
 
Benjammin822's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: atl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush_MasterZ
wow rock me,
your the complete idiot everybody cheats ok, so get over it. HK is just a group of friends who love to play paintball and YES i have played with HK members and affiliates. I live in So Cal, I play SC, I play with HK every now and then. Maybe your the one who needs to stop hating because you have no idea what you are hating on. You dont like HK because your some straight edge pansy ***** and cant take a group of real ballers having fun and trying to do well at the same time. Take a step back. Look at what you are hating, and think why.

Way to be E-cool you ****ing nub.


edit* I am now unsubscribing so hate all you want. I will never see it
****ING PwNT
__________________

Last edited by Benjammin822 : 07-26-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Benjammin822 is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 07:22 PM #82
noob owner
420
 
noob owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: *801* Utah
 has been a member for 10 years
noob owner owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
noob owner supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjammin822
****ING PwNT *****

Agreed damn!
__________________
Tecca Nina
How could I be so down at a time like this, when I'm high like this.
noob owner is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 09:07 PM #83
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg
Pink/Silver Sonic Cyborg
 
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
lol wtf is agg? does that make me gay for not knowing? nobody has ever told me
__________________
"FF Owns You Biitches" -Clark Alamand

--Sonic Cyborg #28 Pink/Silver fade (No Longer Mine)
Pnk/Silv Sonic Borg is offline  
Old 07-26-2006, 09:16 PM #84
noob owner
420
 
noob owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: *801* Utah
 has been a member for 10 years
noob owner owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
noob owner supports Team VICIOUS
Don't worry about it
__________________
Tecca Nina
How could I be so down at a time like this, when I'm high like this.
noob owner is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump