Always a hater.

Those "top teams" were outplayed.
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2006, 08:30 PM #23
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandkilla
two of the three teams mentioned above were tooled on by hurras. the dogs are a great team that just have a hard time putting it together in the end.
A few teams like the Hurras and Evil played on levels I've never seen before, and this threw off a lot of teams. This just goes to show that lots of teams have the potential to contend with XSV and Dynasty, but they just need to get more consistent. I think this event has raised the overall confidence of other teams (besides The Big Three) and we should see more upsets like this in the future.

*crosses fingers*
Old 07-26-2006, 11:39 PM #24
systemx29
African watering hole ftw

the support.

the east cost seems to strongly support eastcoast,and almost only eastcoast teams. hell,i support nyx,but im from ny,and they suck,but i always hope they take first. in cali, it seems like there is no sence of strong diehard support for your pro team,your in the center of pb. we arent,cali ballers are known for being good,and we,or atleaste i feel like the east coast needs to put the west in line. boston was our chance,and we definatly showed the west what we have. although i was dissapointed that infamous didnt place
"Originally posted by I Have Leprosy: DIZ IS Da CRIPt WE B HAting need A nEw rifle to snipe DAt sukkA and HURRY BUY DIZ PANT I HAV LEProsy AND MY TRIGGA finga Bout TO FAll OUT!@!!!!!! I NEEZ TOP KILLZ SUM KRYPT TO DOO SUM GOOD IN THIS EART PEACE."
"Originally posted by bokraham;29107026: you're about 60 pages late"
WAS,ENTROPY,****** BOARDS...CHEAP!!!!
Sick 2k5'd timmy for sale
Old 07-27-2006, 03:20 AM #25
KevN
fortyseven

temperature and climate! the whole atmosphere! its cuz Rage is used to the East Coast weather while the top teams are all from California where the weather is different. the temperature and climate affect how people play.
i played in 100+ degree weather and it made me make stupid moves, and sloppy bunkerings...aish...bad memories

the climate, elevation, and temperature also affected players who played at the World Cup (soccer/futbol)