Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 PM #22
Rendition Tech (Banned)
aim: mikeyusf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTampa
After our first day of play, this is what DV is looking like.

DV Tampa - 4-1 - ranked 15th
DV New York - 3-2 -ranked 21st

If both teams can take all our games tomorrow then we should make it to the quarter finals. Wish us luck.
You guys have worked hard for this. Once you are there, this is when the fun starts! All the planning, practice, coordination is over. Now is the time to have fun and ball your A$$ off!!!

Roll those guns DV!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 PM #23
DVTampa

Judy, thanks for having us. Let's have a good game and show them how the game should be played. Look forward to getting on the field with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judybats
we have you guys(tampa) first game tomorrow....good job today...and good luck tomorrow! Good to see you guys in town!!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:35 PM #24
cyain

cyain is a Supporting Member
cyain plays in the APPA D4 division
C saw you guys on the web cast today. They spelled Deadly wrong and I think had the name on wrong side of field. What I saw looked good tho...good luck tomorrow
Old 07-21-2006, 09:38 PM #25
DVTampa

Mike, thanks for the support man. We are definitely going to try to bring it home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendition Tech
You guys have worked hard for this. Once you are there, this is when the fun starts! All the planning, practice, coordination is over. Now is the time to have fun and ball your A$$ off!!!

Roll those guns DV!!!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:40 PM #26
titleist
www.deadlyvenoms.com

titleist is a Supporting Member
What are your times tomorrow?? I want to do the Webcast but not till sunday so i can watch you guys tear it up and take first place.!!! i know the team can do this i wanna see some medals!!!!!!

FeedBack+10/-0
Christian Baller!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:43 PM #27
DVTampa

Yeah and you saw our only loss, as usual LOL. I got pulled on 1 for 1 cause Kevin got hit but he said it wasnt a hit. So we lost our whole snake side but the guys tried to fill in quick, so that was good to see. We will definitely try to tighten it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyain
C saw you guys on the web cast today. They spelled Deadly wrong and I think had the name on wrong side of field. What I saw looked good tho...good luck tomorrow
Old 07-21-2006, 09:44 PM #28
DVTampa

First game is 4:27pm, so get on and check us out. Record it to MPEG if you can so we can check it out for reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titleist
What are your times tomorrow?? I want to do the Webcast but not till sunday so i can watch you guys tear it up and take first place.!!! i know the team can do this i wanna see some medals!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:47 PM #29
cyain

cyain is a Supporting Member
cyain plays in the APPA D4 division
the only games that are shown on the web cast are nppl field. ill look into recording on sunday, not that i have any idea how to do that...
Old 07-21-2006, 09:49 PM #30
DVTampa

Cody, that was good. Have us cracking up over here. You got your brothers all flustered, talking about play them 1 on 2. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3nacity
way to go guys! you probably would have went 5-0 if you didn't have isaac and kevin on your team. those guys are such n00bs
Old 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM #31
titleist
www.deadlyvenoms.com

Dang thats way to late im going to be at CFP at that time taking home a first in that also so you better live up to the standards and win like us back home lol ooo and i bet it wasnt kevins fault, C u were hit u lie so bad, C u just suck admit it, u lost that game for the team lol im just playing i wanna see you guys win so take it home noo more jokes lol ill be watchin if i can.

FeedBack+10/-0
Christian Baller!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM #32
DVTampa

OK, hopefully we get it done and move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyain
the only games that are shown on the web cast are nppl field. ill look into recording on sunday, not that i have any idea how to do that...
Old 07-21-2006, 09:54 PM #33
DVTampa

You a fool. Goo luck at CFP and bring home the gold. Get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titleist
Dang thats way to late im going to be at CFP at that time taking home a first in that also so you better live up to the standards and win like us back home lol ooo and i bet it wasnt kevins fault, C u were hit u lie so bad, C u just suck admit it, u lost that game for the team lol im just playing i wanna see you guys win so take it home noo more jokes lol ill be watchin if i can.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:56 PM #34
titleist
www.deadlyvenoms.com

we will try for sure. by the way hows the turf up there it looked nice online but what about it does it hurt when you slide of even slide good?? just wondering.

FeedBack+10/-0
Christian Baller!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:59 PM #35
Rendition Tech (Banned)

4 and 1? If guys break the .500 barrier, I'll be happy for you, but I'll have to take the hater route and call:

(sandbag haha!)
Old 07-21-2006, 10:07 PM #36
zmann20
www.deadlyvenoms.com

zmann20 is a Supporting Member
the fat men are representing in Boston. The turf sucks. Its bunched up, lying on the concrete and difficult to slid on. We miss our field. Good luck tommorrow at CFP.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:24 PM #37
Rendition Tech (Banned)

Good job up in Boston fellas, I know you guys had your heart set on the semis but it's all good. You guys finally got over the .500 hump and I'm proud of you!

I know it was so close you can taste it, dont let that get you down, let it motivate you to work harder for the next one!

We're proud of you guys, you did a great job up there (for the cubans on the team, you did a great "yob" hahaha)

It's nothing to be ashamed of. You guys are getting better every single tourney. Soon you'll be making the semi's every tourney, and pissed because you didnt win!

You guys are truly a group of ballers, you guys have awesome sportsmanship, work ethic, and I'm glad we're all playing on the same field again!

See you guys at the field! Let's get ready for World Cup!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 08:15 PM #38
zmann20
www.deadlyvenoms.com

zmann20 is a Supporting Member
Thanks Mike. We busted our A$$ for this torney and will work harder for LA and WC. Thanks for the support..