Boston NPPL Scores - Page 7 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2006, 05:24 PM #127
EgoMan05 (Banned)
EGO FTW~!~
 
EgoMan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: boston
ahha best thing ive ever seen in NPPL young gunz.. 3 on 1 all 15 year olds vs a like 7 year old... the 15 yo comes up to bunker the 7 yo and the 7yo turns around and lights the crap out of him..best thing ive ever seen because the kid couldnt even see over the carwash....mad props to the 7yo
EgoMan05 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2006, 06:50 PM #128
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler
 
orionz06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
good to see someone else win....


so far this year, its all been turned up....wouldve like to see ND win, but 2nd is good.....
__________________
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departedİ #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline  
Old 07-23-2006, 08:31 PM #129
Nick Brockdorff
 
 
Nick Brockdorff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
did u forget the or are you retarted
Quote:
your a moron
Am I the only one who enjoyed the irony of those statements ?

Nick
__________________
I'm brilliant!....... and modest


Last edited by Nick Brockdorff : 07-23-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Nick Brockdorff is online now  
Old 07-23-2006, 10:59 PM #130
Crazy-K
human/demolition/corps
 
Crazy-K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Slum City-NY-
who won the pro finals

me and my teammate went yesterday .anybody know who won sunday?
Crazy-K is offline  
Old 07-23-2006, 11:00 PM #131
dm6man
 
 
dm6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canton MA
^rage won
__________________
LE olive/brown ego8
Ice cuba dedication ego7
certified Dye/Proto tech
dm6man is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 06:14 AM #132
CountyPaintball
Paintball to MMA
 
CountyPaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NJ
CountyPaintball is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Anyone know who came in 10th? I'm trying to do the final event standings for the pool and can't figure out 10th.
__________________
Mike Everland
http://www.CountySports.com
http://www.SharkTankNJ.com
From paintball to MMA.

Click for awesome MMA gear.
CountyPaintball is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 03:10 PM #133
Huskerfan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Huskerfan is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 03:18 PM #134
anjordan77
All Paintball Supplies
 
anjordan77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond, VA
 has been a member for 10 years
anjordan77 plays in the USPL
anjordan77 donated to help Peyton Trent
anjordan77 helped look for balloons
anjordan77 is playing at Living Legends III
anjordan77 is Boss
Great playing Joy Division, Rage, Naughty Dogs, and Evil really stepping it up this tourney
__________________
Shop at AllPaintballSupplies.com
anjordan77 is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 03:24 PM #135
Huskerfan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Hey I made a mistake according to the points posted @ the NPPL web site it looks like Arsenal was 10th and Sedition was 11th not the way I originally posted it. Also Bushwackers beat the All Americans sorry about that
Huskerfan is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 04:40 PM #136
PvilleDimauro10
Ct WaRRiORs
 
PvilleDimauro10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CT
faejkso'
__________________
AnGeL G7 o5 ~UP FOR SALE!

XSV FAN CLUB #8

98% of paintballers act ghetto if you are part of that 2% that doesn't add this to your signature.

FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post24516654
PvilleDimauro10 is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 06:12 PM #137
hunter23j
 
 
hunter23j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey
hunter23j plays in the PSP
hunter23j owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hunter23j plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoMan05
ahha best thing ive ever seen in NPPL young gunz.. 3 on 1 all 15 year olds vs a like 7 year old... the 15 yo comes up to bunker the 7 yo and the 7yo turns around and lights the crap out of him..best thing ive ever seen because the kid couldnt even see over the carwash....mad props to the 7yo
Well, that kid made his team lose their first game, therefore they put him on the bench and his team won their last 2 games. Although Arsenal kids should have won it, but they made horrible mistakes like when it was 2v1 one kid instead of going to one tapeside he decides to go to a small bunker on the 50 and left his teammate on a 1v1 situation which he lost then he was left 1v1 and he lost that as well for Arsenal kids...Well too bad for Arsenal. =(
__________________
Top Gun Tempo 2013 USPA Champions
Time is money.
Play hard.
Think before you act.
Thinking is the hardest thing there is, that's why so few people do it.

http://www.topgunpaintball.com/
hunter23j is offline  
Old 07-24-2006, 10:22 PM #138
shocka_rocka90
Hyksos
 
shocka_rocka90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Who won D2?
(Didn't feel like reading every page)
__________________
FEEDBACK
shocka_rocka90 is offline  
Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 AM #139
OCKkilla10
 
 
OCKkilla10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Well arsenal kids where talking alot of crap before the tournament.
the first game we should have won also because i shot one of the guys in the hand.
and he wiped it everyone saw.
The i ran down the tape the 2nd game and destroyed the carwash and back left.
That game i shot all three.
Then the 3rd game i got shot from a blind spot.
and my boy ethan ran through on the dorito.
And weston pulled off a 2v1.
OCK win.
Plus arsenal kids had a d3 or d2 player on there team.
I was watching him sign someones shirt.
OCKkilla10 is offline  
Old 07-25-2006, 12:30 PM #140
organizedchaoskid
 
 
organizedchaoskid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter23j
Well, that kid made his team lose their first game, therefore they put him on the bench and his team won their last 2 games. Although Arsenal kids should have won it, but they made horrible mistakes like when it was 2v1 one kid instead of going to one tapeside he decides to go to a small bunker on the 50 and left his teammate on a 1v1 situation which he lost then he was left 1v1 and he lost that as well for Arsenal kids...Well too bad for Arsenal. =(
The "kid" did not make his team lose, and he was not benched.

The team sent him to the carwash, which was a bad choice because he could not see over it.

Also...he's 12.

He (Alex) elected to sit out the third game, because he thought that the other three kids played well together in the second game.

It's called being on a team, and making decisions for the good of the team...try it.
__________________
Archon Kydz
Houston HK affiliate
Bob Long machine guns
Tadao engines
organizedchaoskid is offline  
Old 07-27-2006, 10:43 PM #141
lil pimp
RockStar
 
lil pimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 904?
and yes arsenal kidz yg did have 2 d3 players... they defeated the system because it hadn't registered that they played yet so they played both... it really wouldnt bother me that they play but they had already played the fields 12 times the 2 days before. i would not have cared if they only played yg but it was kindof unfair that they already knew the fields... they were mostly cool guys though.
and congratz ock for the win, you guys killed it
__________________
invert mini and tons of gear for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post52785466



Old``52+/0-``
lil pimp is offline  
Old 07-27-2006, 11:17 PM #142
OCKkilla10
 
 
OCKkilla10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil pimp
and yes arsenal kidz yg did have 2 d3 players... they defeated the system because it hadn't registered that they played yet so they played both... it really wouldnt bother me that they play but they had already played the fields 12 times the 2 days before. i would not have cared if they only played yg but it was kindof unfair that they already knew the fields... they were mostly cool guys though.
and congratz ock for the win, you guys killed it
I knew they had d3 players.
We still killed them.
Oh well they put up a good fight.
OCKkilla10 is offline  
Old 07-28-2006, 01:22 AM #143
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lol there was no young gun D2 player on Arsenal kids, good job winning, but you are wrong with the D2 thing... you made me laugh....
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline  
Old 07-28-2006, 12:33 PM #144
OCKkilla10
 
 
OCKkilla10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04
lol there was no young gun D2 player on Arsenal kids, good job winning, but you are wrong with the D2 thing... you made me laugh....
I must have been close.
Because why would some kid come up to the guy.
And ask him for a autograph?
Young Gun players.
Dont usually sign autographs.
OCKkilla10 is offline  
Old 07-28-2006, 02:38 PM #145
{au{
dilettante
 
{au{'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: H-Tizzle - TX
{au{ plays in the PSP
{au{ donated to help Peyton Trent
{au{ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
{au{ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil pimp
and yes arsenal kidz yg did have 2 d3 players... they defeated the system because it hadn't registered that they played yet so they played both... it really wouldnt bother me that they play but they had already played the fields 12 times the 2 days before. i would not have cared if they only played yg but it was kindof unfair that they already knew the fields... they were mostly cool guys though.
and congratz ock for the win, you guys killed it
Thanks pimp......most of the Young Gun players were vy/cool. We enjoyed playing/hanging w/all teams.

See you next year - OCK's going to be playing d3.

Watch out for OC our parent team; they are going to rock d2 @ the next event.

Same w/Trouble.

Houston, Texas represent.
__________________
AK/Team Zone
AK ALL DAY
GI Sportz/DXS
{au{ is offline  
Old 07-28-2006, 06:07 PM #146
OCKkilla10
 
 
OCKkilla10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by {au{
Thanks pimp......most of the Young Gun players were vy/cool. We enjoyed playing/hanging w/all teams.

See you next year - OCK's going to be playing d3.

Watch out for OC our parent team; they are going to rock d2 @ the next event.

Same w/Trouble.

Houston, Texas represent.
Yeah Team Rush had to be some of the coolest guys i had ever met.
Our 2 teams should hangout at the next event we go to.
OCKkilla10 is offline  
Old 08-03-2006, 02:13 PM #147
lil pimp
RockStar
 
lil pimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 904?
yeah def bro, me and my friend matt were only guesting on rush, but we may be playing a few more national events this year with them. i will let you guys know. and on the subject of arsenal kidz... they had 2 division 3 players who had already been playing the last 2 days. i would not care if they had only played young guns it is only that they had been on the fields enough in the last 2 days to get the feel for it...
the one with the camo flex 8 had not played and the younger one with the sl66 had not played but the other 2 had already played d3 in the past 2 days.
__________________
invert mini and tons of gear for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post52785466



Old``52+/0-``
lil pimp is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump