Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2006, 11:52 PM #22
NSPBSballer (Banned)
dipset?

Go go Power Rangers!
Old 07-24-2006, 03:53 AM #23
crimanal_-crue
-Lb-

Ok, fact of the matter is. We weren't there, for all we know, it could have been a fan(Ballistic only brought 7 players). So all we can do is take his word for it. Ya that is gay that they suspended you for 6 games and gave ballistic their points back, the least they could have done was unsuspend you. The reffing has been really lame because of Nppl not doing there part in keeping good refs. Alot of the refs are new or somewhat their first or second event reffing for the nppl. The fact of the matter is, bad calls are common and they WILL happen. It sucks you got dq'd and it sucks you guys didnt do as well as some and i wish you the best of luck in San Diego. See you there.
Chris
(Ballistic)
Old 07-24-2006, 05:42 PM #24
raving_lunatic (Banned)
OG BALLISTIC

raving_lunatic is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Thnx LB...for stickin up for us..
This is Mitch from Ballistic...
Ok...look the guy that NEX thought was helping us win the game was Marky from HK....just to clear things up he was not "helping us" in any way shape or form. He was simply there because he was watching our game. If he was helping us we wouldnt have beaten you with 2 alive we would have smashed you with like 6 or 7 alive. So next time you accuse someone of something please know all the facts and dont assume.

As for the 6 game suspension....I have no clue about that, we did not ask for it to happen and Im sorry that it happened.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:00 PM #25
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Thanks for the support guys! See ya in SD
Old 07-25-2006, 12:55 AM #26
ThkOwnsMadFools

Nah for a fact that man was screaming stuff from the sidelines dont even lie because the ref on the field even acknowledged it and said sumting to him about it, so Im sorry but please learn your facts and its not assumptions while i was playing I straight told that man to stop talking myself. So stop trying to stop this from spreading when thats the truth.

Official Trauma Fan Club Member #00
Old 07-25-2006, 01:00 PM #27
AFP
AFP

AFP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ballistic is an awesome team, let little whiners say what they will. Im honored to say that I played against you guys on sunday. See you at the next event.

PAINTBALL JUNGLE
Old 07-25-2006, 02:32 PM #28
ThkOwnsMadFools

See you guys take it to the point where you think I am saying their team isnt even good, thats not what I am saying at all I am just saying that there was sum cheating involved.

Official Trauma Fan Club Member #00
Old 07-25-2006, 03:23 PM #29
Justin Mason
www.ProPaintball.com

Justin Mason is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThkOwnsMadFools
See you guys take it to the point where you think I am saying their team isnt even good, thats not what I am saying at all I am just saying that there was sum cheating involved.
pot kettle black..

Thanks AFP, see ya in SD.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:02 PM #30
supersniper916

i was there in boston, but i didnt see this game, sounds lame anyway. BUT i can tell you that this "ballistic" team that played in boston is NOT the same ballistic that won HB and took 2nd in Tampa. Stop giving them a hard time because they just arent at teh same level as the old ballistic. Thats not right. It has to be hard watching the influence guys win again with new sponsors. Its hard to walk in someones shadow, especially the original ballistics.

i can say that both teams were cool with one another, i asked one of the influence guys what happened, and he just said that they were moving on to another sponsor and thats it, i dont hink he wanted to talk about it. But he said that they are all cool with each other and that it was just a business move or something like that. Either way they are both good squads!

(how many threads about this ARE there, haha)
Old 08-03-2006, 07:37 PM #31
raving_lunatic (Banned)
OG BALLISTIC

raving_lunatic is a Supporting Member
ITS ALL ABOUT BALLISTIC B****s!!!!

Last edited by raving_lunatic : 08-04-2006 at 06:38 PM.