PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-20-2006, 11:44 AM #1
Smart Parts Player12

Televised?!?!

What channel will it be on . I already looked at ESPNS times for fri, sat,sun but its not on , what channel is it on?
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2006, 11:48 AM #2
daboss123
Straight - No Chaser.

daboss123 is a Supporting Member
If its going to be televised on ESPN, it wont be live. Guaranteed.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:50 AM #3
Jordan D.

its usually a month after it happened. thats what i noticed
Support Ollie
TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE
__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__TE__
Old 07-20-2006, 11:50 AM #4
CT3
shiftONE

Yeah the ESPN episodes is a series of one event
Old 07-21-2006, 03:37 PM #5
crpaint928

paintball tourneys all over the world are put on the outdoor channel boston should be there
Old
Old 07-21-2006, 05:10 PM #6
whatashocker
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan D.
its usually a month after it happened. thats what i noticed
try 8 months

07EGO

meh
Feedback
Canes Fan #162
Old 07-21-2006, 05:58 PM #7
TmBwm740

has been a member for 10 years
It's not going to be televised.

If it were, then you would know what channel. I guarantee it.
And as the vines choke the “pollutants”, known alternatively as freedom and expression from the plant, even claiming that this “cleansing” is the will of the gardener, the same gardener that created the plant and instilled in it these “pollutants”, what is done?

The vines are that of our oppression. Severed the vines of censorship need be.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:06 PM #8
wallify

Any one thier notice TV crews? If it is anything like how they shot the last ESPN thing thier must be tons of cameras rolling.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:08 PM #9
whatashocker
hello

they will have them "rolling" on sunday. if you noticed in the US Paintball Championships it was round robin...so it was the final day of the tourney

07EGO

meh
Feedback
Canes Fan #162
Old 07-21-2006, 08:24 PM #10
pbguy4ever
hobo in training

pbguy4ever plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallify
Any one thier notice TV crews? If it is anything like how they shot the last ESPN thing thier must be tons of cameras rolling.
There were no camera crews today but i did see some people in EPSN polos who looked like they were asessing the nppl field. We will see sunday.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:40 PM #11
rаpaball89 (Banned)

was ESPN there?
Old 07-24-2006, 08:01 AM #12
masterjedishane
Shane the super noob LOL

Jeez folks you should have just ordered the web cast like I did. Um I guess I'm supposed to be able to down load the webcast and some highlight videos and stuff in the next couple days. Anyways I'll just say you didn't miss much. The NPPL field had a new set up that made for some slow play and the weather made for a lot of conservative play from the teams. Like many teams only breaking out to the 20's and so forth. The whole tourney was more of a old fashion shoot out then the in your face bunkerings you're used to. All and all it was a little boring to tell the truth.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:43 AM #13
dirtymik

the weather had nothing to do with conservative play from the teams. it was wicked cloudy all three days and only rained on saturday for about a half hour. teams played anyways during that too.

taken from nppl's site:
Paintball News TV Show to Film the NPPL Super 7 Boston Event (07/7/2006)

“Paintball World TV News Show” to air weekly on the Men’s Channel

The National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) and Pure Promotions are pleased to announce that PNK Outdoor Productions, LLC will be filming the NPPL Super 7 World Series Boston event July 21 – 23 for their upcoming interactive show on the Men’s...
-----------

the rest of it is under the news section of www.nppl.tv. only people with dish network will be able to see that show.

i saw them filming some spots for the show out in the trade area and they looked kind of awkward infront of the the camera.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:44 AM #14
thog94
KMA

thog94 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rаpaball89
was ESPN there?
I saw a couple of crews walking around with ESPN and ESPN Mobile shirts.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:53 AM #15
Painted^14
Church of the Flag Hang

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterjedishane
Jeez folks you should have just ordered the web cast like I did. Um I guess I'm supposed to be able to down load the webcast and some highlight videos and stuff in the next couple days. Anyways I'll just say you didn't miss much. The NPPL field had a new set up that made for some slow play and the weather made for a lot of conservative play from the teams. Like many teams only breaking out to the 20's and so forth. The whole tourney was more of a old fashion shoot out then the in your face bunkerings you're used to. All and all it was a little boring to tell the truth.
The angel field and back 3 fields had aggresive play IMO, I didnt watch the nppl field
"Rudyard Kipling was a 4:30 Miler"
Old 07-24-2006, 10:12 AM #16
ePolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymik
the weather had nothing to do with conservative play from the teams. it was wicked cloudy all three days and only rained on saturday for about a half hour. teams played anyways during that too.

taken from nppl's site:
Paintball News TV Show to Film the NPPL Super 7 Boston Event (07/7/2006)

“Paintball World TV News Show” to air weekly on the Men’s Channel

The National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) and Pure Promotions are pleased to announce that PNK Outdoor Productions, LLC will be filming the NPPL Super 7 World Series Boston event July 21 – 23 for their upcoming interactive show on the Men’s...
-----------

the rest of it is under the news section of www.nppl.tv. only people with dish network will be able to see that show.

i saw them filming some spots for the show out in the trade area and they
looked kind of awkward infront of the the camera.
So what channel # is this on near me? What time and what day? I live south of boston
Old 07-28-2006, 12:35 PM #17
paintballworldtv
Sat. Nite Men's Channel

BOSTON NPPL AIRS AUGUST 12TH & 19TH 9 PM E on the Men's Outdoor and Recreation Chanl

Hello,

Boston was filmed for TV, as was the Chicago PSP Event. It airs on the Men's Outdoor and Recreation Channel. The show, Paintball World TV News airs at 9:00 pm eastern time every Saturday night. It is channel 218 on the DISH but is also available on COX, Comcast, Time Warner , etc. Check your cable provider for information.

The show on Sat. July 29th and Sat. August 5th, 2006 is the PSP 2006 CHICAGO OPEN. It is filmed on location and is a full 30 minute show from the event with interviews from Keely Watson, a "Player Profile" on Chris Lasoya with interview from the event, a "Hottest Product" segment from FEP on their marker the QUEST, and great footage and highlights from the games , including the final game between the IRONMEN and XSV with an on the field interview with Nicky Cuba and some of XSV right after they won.

We also just got back from the BOSTON NPPL SUPER 7 WORLD SERIES . We filmed a great show including a Player Profile early in the event with Chino Carbajal, the Captain of Rage, and a long time player who used to compete against the Hosts and knows them well. We also filmed alot of their games including the finals where we also got an on the field interview with Chino right after he won!!

We also have interviews with Tom Cole, owner captain and coach of Bad Company; and Chuck Hendsch ,President of the NPPL who are both retired Professional Tounament Players who know and played against the Hosts for
years.

The footage rocks, we also got on the field interviews with "the Swedish Prince, Maximus" as they won 3rd place. Our tournament footage will rock, with great moves on the snake being shown by the Swedish Prince, Chino, the Naughty dogs and MORE!!! It will air August 12th, 2006 and August 19th, 2006.
Make sure you watch an tell your friends. We are trying to bring you the news and events as soon as we can after they happen. Our next show will be a scenario show filmed on location at Challenge Extreme Park in Joliet, IL> We will also have a highlight reel and tournment segment in the show as well.
We are working hard to give you, the viewers, as well as the Industry and sponsors, a show that will have something for everyone! we appreciate the emails and support from you viewers. Go to our web site at www.paintballworld.tv or email us at paintballworldtv@aol.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Also if you are a team and would like 20-30 seconds of exposure (any level team) APPROACH US!!! Team Abstract from Wisconsin did and they are in the Chicago Show. Team Royalty from Mass. did as well and they were the Young Gun segment for the Boston event. Including us filming them play!!!

We are showing the whole sport and players!! That means you too!!! we are very approachable and if we arent rushing to an Interview or to film a game we will fit you in!!!

Thanks, Phil and Norie Kelly
Hosts of Paintball World TV News
Old 07-28-2006, 01:47 PM #18
gangstaaaa
*9*7*3*

sweet i have dish network!
Old 07-28-2006, 02:02 PM #19
lanche4lyf3
W I C K E D M E D I A

damn!! i have directv