Old 05-27-2001, 04:37 PM #1
baclava
Sun, sand, paintball.

has been a member for 10 years
Question CO-2000 regulator questions

Q1. pls give your opinion on:

CMI CO-200 Regulator
http://www.paintballcmi.com/co_2000_reg.htm

i like it's simplicity. but i don't know how it will perform.

Q2. can i use this as a primary regulator?

Q3. i'm planning to get a pmi pure energy as the secondary. or should just get the pmi pure enery reg only & do away with the CO2000?

this is for my 2nd gun (CO2) - that's why i'm not getting a palmer for it - yet. i already have palmer female (the best) on my first marker.

your thoughts pls. thanks all.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2001, 05:57 PM #2
Lostinthewoods
Meph stole my avitar!

CMI products don't have the greatest reputation. Most of the stuff they make is garbage. If you plan on using co2 I would also stay away from the PMI reg. What you need is a Palmer stabilizer. Nothing will handle co2 like a Stabilizer. The Stabilizer also works great with HPA so if you upgrade in the future you won't have any problems. If you have the verticle adapter installed on your gun then you should get the male version as it screws right into the vert adapter. Even if you go with the PMI reg you'll need the vert adapter anyway. Another thing to take into consideration is that any reg other than the Stabilizer will need an anti-syphon tank when running co2. With the Stabilizer anti-syphon isn't mandatory but will improve performance. A good place to find Palmer products is www.g3pb.com Remember that Palmers stuff is not cheap but it is backed by a lifetime manufacturers warranty. Good luck!
Old 05-28-2001, 08:58 AM #3
Lostinthewoods
Meph stole my avitar!

Oops!!!! I should have read your whole post before responding! You already know about the Stabilizer.....LOL. Well you got my 2 cents anyway.
Old 05-28-2001, 05:51 PM #4
baclava
Sun, sand, paintball.

thanks for ur opinion. i think i'll go get the palmer again. worked very well for me & there's no sense experimenting with others.
Old 05-28-2001, 09:33 PM #5
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
definaly go with the palmers for co2.. i have yet to see one that handles CO2 as well.. the only other one that i would recomend is the stock WGP reg.. you can pick them up real cheap from most cocker owners dump them when the get their cocekrs.. the only problem with the WGP is its not externaly adjustable. if you plan on keeping the CO2 say away from the PMI regs

-duff

Team ESP
Old 05-29-2001, 04:23 PM #6
baclava
Sun, sand, paintball.

ok thanks.