Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-15-2006, 12:26 AM #1
Ferrariman764
Actually Not A 2k6/7'er

has been a member for 10 years
Question for reball fields with hourly sessions

How do you keep track of sessions. We are going to have different color wrist bands for each sesssion. But what if the session is a 2 hour from 3 to 5. What if someone comes in at 3:15. Do they just get ripped off 15 minutes? How do you do this. For a little more information, for walk on play we offer a 2 hour session, a 4 hour session, and an all day pass. Right now we have 2 hour sessions on the hour and 4 hour sessions every two hours.
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2006, 01:11 PM #2
Scootscr15
Pay attention boy

has been a member for 10 years
if they want to play the 3-5 session, they lose the 15 minutes of play, or they wait until the next session. Or you can be kind and discount the time lost
Old 07-15-2006, 05:16 PM #3
Captain Save a Ho
My balls are reusable

agreed

We run shifts, just like at a normal job, if you wanna play at 3 til 7, you'd better be there to play at 15 to 3.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1759398
http://www.myspace.com/cgopaintball
http://www.myspace.com/evil_mentality
Review Our Field! http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/2584/
Old 07-15-2006, 08:49 PM #4
Slivermaniac

My field writes a time on your wrist band.
Say you walk in at 5:15 and you want a 2 hour session, they write 7:15 on your wrist band and they do wrist band checks every few games.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:12 PM #5
mrr.guy
Got Milk?

Yeah, just check everyone coming off the field once in awhile.
Or make colored wristbands for how long they stay,like red=2 hours..blue=4 hours etc.And just write down on the band when they came in, and just give them the 15 mins or so, it wont make a difference and people will appreciate it.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:49 PM #6
Buma (Banned)
The real-life MacGyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slivermaniac
Say you walk in at 5:15 and you want a 2 hour session, they write 7:15 on your wrist band and they do wrist band checks every few games.
best idea ftw
Old 05-11-2007, 02:01 PM #7
PaintballGamer

our local does the same type of thing, get everyones names and all that on a sign in sheet and people keep track of how long people have left. bands on their arm with their name on it to let u know whos who and to not allow liars to stay longer. works very good here.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:16 PM #8
andres9888
FerrariSAreCoolSoGetADm

i Thinking you should do color wrist bands by the time they should leave like if they should leave at 8 all the people that leave at 8 will have like red or what ever color and the people that stay all day get white ones.

JERSEY AUTHORITY FANCLUB #28
"Originally posted by ShotOnSight: Pbnation (n)- An online paintball community where at any given time one can find 75 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport of paintball and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay."
Old 05-11-2007, 02:21 PM #9
DLSPaintball
Team Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slivermaniac View Post
Sounds like a good idea. Just have a ref stand by the refill area and check player's wrist bands before they refill pods.
Smart Parts Ion w/ Ups: 14" Freak w/ .693 and Reball Inserts, Silver Smart Parts Body, Extreme Rage Twistlock Feedneck, Clippard QEV, ****** Eyes (Green), CP Reg, CP Roller Trigger, NDZ Rail, NDZ On/Off w/ Bleed, Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board w/ Membrane Pad, Tech-T L7 Bolt, Orange Ball Detents, ****** Easy On/Off Button, and Contract Killer Grips.

My Feedback > +2/-0

Free, quick, and easy money!