PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-06-2006, 12:38 AM #1
Krusty The Clown (Banned)
Louis Vuitton is not cool

Vendor Forum

I think PBnation should incorporate a vendor only forum. This will be used for those of us selling paintball equiptment and such. Alike, for those who've established their own paintball equiptment manufacturing, and retail companies.

I think it would be a great way to move more traffic throught the forum, as well as give vendors a chance to advertise with one another, along with PBnation.

Benefits:
-Pre-ordering equiptment, parts, etc
-Help new, up and coming companies establish loyal clientel
-Advertise with PBnation, other sites

Cons:
-None, thx

- Krusty.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2006, 12:42 AM #2
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE

Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=369
Old 07-06-2006, 01:30 AM #3

Yeah, okay, thank you...I feel like an *** now.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:34 AM #4
pbfan3068
MW

The field/store owners forum is NOT for advertising, especially when you aren't even advertising for your own product. You should feel like an *** now for spamming us.

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-06-2006, 05:19 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfan3068
The field/store owners forum is NOT for advertising, especially when you aren't even advertising for your own product. You should feel like an *** now for spamming us.
Look buddy, I was directed to post in that forum. If that wasn't the correct forum why was I directed there? Obviously PBnation NEEDS to incoporate a section devoted to sellers. Where people don't get flamed for advertising great deals on great equiptment.

What pisses me off is that you come in here and flame me, and tell me I should feel like an *** for selling products that arent even mine. Well, news for you...all you guys selling wholesale, you don't manufacture the goods you sell, you recieve them from a third party and then re-sell...what's the difference, none...

Lastly, I specifically stated what I wanted in this original post, and of course a senior member directs me to the wrong sub section...awesome thanks! Now that I know there's a NIB section, maybe it would be ok to post in there? Or would that just lead to more spam accusations and flame?

Last edited by Krusty The Clown : 07-06-2006 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:52 PM #6
pbfan3068
MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty The Clown
Look buddy, I was directed to post in that forum. If that wasn't the correct forum why was I directed there? Obviously PBnation NEEDS to incoporate a section devoted to sellers. Where people don't get flamed for advertising great deals on great equiptment. That's called the B/S/T forums.

What pisses me off is that you come in here and flame me, What do you expect? You spammed a forum with no remorse. and tell me I should feel like an *** for selling products that arent even mine. Well, news for you...all you guys selling wholesale, you don't manufacture the goods you sell, you recieve them from a third party and then re-sell...what's the difference, none...That was completely irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Lastly, I specifically stated what I wanted in this original post, and of course a senior member directs me to the wrong sub section...awesome thanks! Now that I know there's a NIB section, maybe it would be ok to post in there? Or would that just lead to more spam accusations and flame?It is not your product, so do not post about your friend's crap and link us to it.
As for your "small companies with new products" comment, the news forum is where a new product belongs, as long as there are no advertisements for selling the item.

Lose the condescending attitude. You made a mistake, and yelled at someone else for correcting you. Admit it and move on.

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-06-2006, 06:12 PM #7

Pbfan -

You wouldn't happen to have any Shocker parts, 68/4500 tanks, or hoppers would you?
Old 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM #8
pbfan3068
MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty The Clown
Pbfan -

You wouldn't happen to have any Shocker parts, 68/4500 tanks, or hoppers would you?
Such a typical response... You know you are wrong, and you change the subject in an attempt to avoid being laughed at.

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-06-2006, 07:38 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfan3068
Such a typical response... You know you are wrong, and you change the subject in an attempt to avoid being laughed at.
No seriously, do you have any of the above parts?
Old 07-07-2006, 04:27 AM #10
wgpskaterpunk

wgpskaterpunk is a Supporting Member
Umm you know that theres the NIB section right.... ? Thats the section where companies can sell their products.

My feedback 65+
Old 07-07-2006, 03:48 PM #11
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

pbMaxLax44 is a Supporting Member
That's a good idea, I've seen it on auto forums alot, It would be another forum section similar to "Site Related" and then each vendor would have their own sub forum where they can spam all they want. And people can ask specific questions and requests.
SODUS PBQ PREDATORS #04 – 2007 AXBL
Pittsford Pirates #44 - 2008 WXL
Old PbN FeedbackNew PbN Feedback
• All 100% Positive! • And PayPal Verified
Old 07-07-2006, 04:07 PM #12
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
that would undermine our site sponsors

Team ESP
Old 07-07-2006, 04:12 PM #13
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

pbMaxLax44 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dager
that would undermine our site sponsors
The vendors are the site sponsors.
SODUS PBQ PREDATORS #04 – 2007 AXBL
Pittsford Pirates #44 - 2008 WXL
Old PbN FeedbackNew PbN Feedback
• All 100% Positive! • And PayPal Verified
Old 07-07-2006, 04:50 PM #14
SOB_baller
free badges ftw

SOB_baller is playing at Living Legends III
SOB_baller owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SOB_baller supports Team VICIOUS
SOB_baller is for the Gunfight
I would hope that in the future that PbN could work something out so that you owuldn't have to gold up your thread in the NIB forum just so you can sell it unless you are a dealer. But I see how that could cause lots of contraversy and problems.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:55 PM #15
pbfan3068
MW

There are problems the way it is... people will have the title of their f/s/t thread say "LNIB" then three lines down in the thread they say "NIB."

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-08-2006, 10:12 PM #16
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
No the companies that pay for the banner adds are the site sponsors.

Team ESP