Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-05-2006, 12:42 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Event 3 Deadline / Details

Hey guys- the GPL deadline is tonight. As you can see, it is going to be yet another great event!

For those teams that have mentioned that they are playing and are not on the list HERE, , then we have not received your sign up. Our deadline is Midnight tonight and then we will be out of the office and at location setting up.

TO SIGN UP - CLICK HERE

HERE IS INFO ON TIMES:

Registration Table opens at 6am. Captains meetings are MANDATORY! All Teams must be checked in to the registration table no later than 7:30am.

Saturday
7-Man - Captains Meeting 7:30am
3-Man Captains Meeting 7:45am

Sunday
5-Man - Captains Meeting 7:30am
7-Man - Captains Meeting 7:45am

First Games start at 8:30am

I need to stress that all teams need to be checked into the registration table no later than 7:30. Otherwise, we will remove you from the schedule. We try to the best we can under certain circumstances, however, in order to make the event better for you the players, we need to make sure that you are there ahead of time.

HERE IS MY CELL PHONE - 484-951-6056 - IT WILL BE ON ME THE ENTIRE WEEKEND OF THE GPL. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CALL ME ANYTIME IN REGARDS TO YOUR TEAM. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE OR NOT COMING OR EMERGENCY - CALL ME.

We will be out of the office and on location starting tomorrow - so if anyone has any questions, please do me a favor and call me. We will not be able to respond to emails while we are on location until late night which may be to late.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2006, 02:53 PM #2
Kindred
Be Strong (1 Kings 2:1-3)

has been a member for 10 years
Hello,

IS there any way to get temporary id cards for one event, because im guesting with a team and ill only be in town for this event only for the rest of the year due to air force obligations?

Romans 10:9-10

Integrity.Service.Excellence
Old 07-05-2006, 03:11 PM #3
Em de BX
aka 2 EZ

Yep, if you're on the roster & the team is signed up, you can buy a temp ID @ the event.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:25 PM #4
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

NO - there is no Temp ID's. It is $35 for an ID.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:40 AM #5
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Hey Guy - Just following up - Rgistration is now closed. Ending with OVER 100+ teams!! Please check the list HERE to make sure your team name is listed!

We have also closed the ID PRE-Registration online down for the Event. So if you have not registered for your ID, you will have to wait until the day of the event. All Id's that have been sumbitted have been printed and are ready for pickup as well.

REMINDER

I need to stress that all teams need to be checked into the registration table no later than 7:30. My cell phone is in the top post - if you can not make it or if something else is going to affect your 7:30 arrival, you MUST call me. ANY TIME...

Good luck to all the teams!