PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-17-2006, 11:40 PM #1
H816*John*H816
Yeah I stole it. STFU

What's the difference?

My friend and I are interested in making a little reball field. We were wondering what is the difference between Re-balls and Rusballs? Please state all similarites and differences below.
Thanks,
John
GZ FST
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2006, 11:44 PM #2
Scorcher
NSU Hot for 2010

Scorcher plays in the PSP
Scorcher plays in the APPA D5 division
If you search you might be able to find it but since im already typing why not just tell you.

rusballs claim to be reeballs, they arnt. They dont even feed through your hopper they get jammed. They dont shoot out of the gun. So they may look like reeballs taste like them and even smell like them but they arnt reeballs. So just buy reballs they maybe be more expencive but they are accually working reeballs.

Now if i can find a video of them compairing the 2 i will.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:47 PM #3
H816*John*H816
Yeah I stole it. STFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher
If you search you might be able to find it but since im already typing why not just tell you.

rusballs claim to be reeballs, they arnt. They dont even feed through your hopper they get jammed. They dont shoot out of the gun. So they may look like reeballs taste like them and even smell like them but they arnt reeballs. So just buy reballs they maybe be more expencive but they are accually working reeballs.

Now if i can find a video of them compairing the 2 i will.
that would be apprecated.
GZ FST
Old 06-18-2006, 06:37 PM #4
pbplaya9921
///

i would also like an answer to this..
Old 06-18-2006, 06:43 PM #5
Scorcher
NSU Hot for 2010

Scorcher plays in the PSP
Scorcher plays in the APPA D5 division
mybad posted teh wrong vid. still looking
Old 06-18-2006, 06:44 PM #6
etannate777
Dside Media

etannate777 plays in the PSP
etannate777 plays in the APPA D2 division
ok well that guy is rong i have rusballs they shoot perfectly fine thru my friends wrath, shocker, ego, angel 05 speed, and a dm4.( and im not lying)
All u have to do is lube the ball with real paintball paint. ya the joy division made a video were they never lubed the ball and tried shooting it thru their gun but didnt work. There is a video of diablero ( creator of rusballs) shooting thru liek 6 different markers( the rusballs). Rusballs arent as good quality as reballs but are alot cheaper( 20 bucks). Tehy are 13 us shipped per 50 rusballs. ( anycolors and now has glow in teh dark).SO thats 130 for 500 of them. Reballs are 150 for 500 but better quality. Personnally i would use rusballs if your looking for a cheaper prices and kant spend as much. If you can spend the mula get reballs a deff. Also might wanna check out the new might reballs. But personnaly i would go with reballs just becuase i own them and dont feel liek relubing everytime. But there is nothign wrong with rusballs just need to be lubed and not be out in the sun all day long
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phillipians 4:13
Old 06-18-2006, 07:08 PM #7
johnnybravo60025
§(©¿©)§

Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by etannate777
ok well that guy is rong i have rusballs they shoot perfectly fine thru my friends wrath, shocker, ego, angel 05 speed, and a dm4.( and im not lying)
All u have to do is lube the ball with real paintball paint. ya the joy division made a video were they never lubed the ball and tried shooting it thru their gun but didnt work. There is a video of diablero ( creator of rusballs) shooting thru liek 6 different markers( the rusballs). Rusballs arent as good quality as reballs but are alot cheaper( 20 bucks). Tehy are 13 us shipped per 50 rusballs. ( anycolors and now has glow in teh dark).SO thats 130 for 500 of them. Reballs are 150 for 500 but better quality. Personnally i would use rusballs if your looking for a cheaper prices and kant spend as much. If you can spend the mula get reballs a deff. Also might wanna check out the new might reballs. But personnaly i would go with reballs just becuase i own them and dont feel liek relubing everytime. But there is nothign wrong with rusballs just need to be lubed and not be out in the sun all day long
Do you lube real paintballs? Exactly. Ruballs suck. You shouldn't have to lube anything you shoot through your gun. Just get some Reballs, and they'll pay for themselves.

My feedback!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:12 PM #8
bhskins05 (Banned)

paintballs are naturally oily, rubber isnt. The people in the videos are hardcore biased, its Joy division, who is sponsored by reballs.

Im in no way saying ruballs are good, i havent used them. But i would look for people who have actually used them. Tons of people on here will say they have used them, but havent. The Mighty balls however are very good for teh money.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:14 PM #9
GrassMower
We shall Survive

Rusballs are just reballs that need one or two paintballs for lubrication.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:19 PM #10
paintdude171
Teh SpleenBeGone

I've used both, you really do have to lube rusballs, which makes them pointless because it will get all over your hopper and everything, you would be way better off spending a little more for reballs
Old 06-18-2006, 09:22 PM #11
johnnybravo60025
§(©¿©)§

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhskins05
paintballs are naturally oily, rubber isnt. The people in the videos are hardcore biased, its Joy division, who is sponsored by reballs.

Im in no way saying ruballs are good, i havent used them. But i would look for people who have actually used them. Tons of people on here will say they have used them, but havent. The Mighty balls however are very good for teh money.
If you have to oil anything you shoot through your gun, it'll gunk everything up. With Reballs, you don't have to. They shoot great without lube. Paintdude171 knows what I'm talking about and what I'm trying to say.

My feedback!
Old 07-04-2006, 11:30 PM #12
Diablero
Bunkeo en Español

Diablero is a Supporting Member
Diablero plays in the PSP
Diablero donated to help Peyton Trent
Diablero supports Bob Gurnsey
Reballs work great, dont have to be lubed just wash'em and dry them.

Rusballs also work good, but you have to lube them to prevent jams.
If properly lubed (NO OILS needed) they wont leave any residues in your hopper or barrel.

Besides from the lube thing the only real difference is the price.

Here you can see the vids of the Rusballs
Rusballs Videos

Thanks
JC
Old 07-05-2006, 01:27 AM #13
akatch79
Queen of the Norse

I've heard about people needing to lube up normal reballs as well... you're talking about ONE PAINTBALL per FIVE HUNDRED re/rusballs... I'm sure there's that much if not more natural oil in a bag of real paintballs. I can't tell you if reballs really are or are not better than rusballs, but if you're whinging about a little OIL in your PAINTBALL GUN, you need to rethink being in the sport.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:07 AM #14
MrZucchiniHead
My avvy lies, its not new

so all you have to do with rusballs is oil them a little bit, so all you have to do is take a minute before everygame and oil the bals on your hopper and pods, how hard could that be?
Old 07-05-2006, 02:16 AM #15
johnnybravo60025
§(©¿©)§

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatch79
I've heard about people needing to lube up normal reballs as well... you're talking about ONE PAINTBALL per FIVE HUNDRED re/rusballs... I'm sure there's that much if not more natural oil in a bag of real paintballs. I can't tell you if reballs really are or are not better than rusballs, but if you're whinging about a little OIL in your PAINTBALL GUN, you need to rethink being in the sport.
There's no need to lube Reballs at all. Also, I don't want any of the excess lube getting in my hopper, feedneck, on the eyes, and in my barrel. It's more than the natural lube on paintballs.

My feedback!