PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2006, 12:41 AM #1
ion378
dm7/sft

1vs2/1vs1 etc

after yesterday, i realized when im the last man standing on my team, and the other team has one or two players left, im done (with one man on the other team im ok at but still need help)

cuz right when im the last one, the other guy/guys just start advancing and starts shooting my bunker to pin me down so i cant even get out to shoot

so i just need some help, especially since ive been starting and trying to play with some bit more advanced players than me so i can get better
thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2006, 08:51 AM #2
DarkTimmy2k4 (Banned)

Learn to snp shoot well. Once u learn to snap shoot well then you can be able to pop out of your bunker from various places and shoot the man advancing and possibly get a kill for it. snapping well also allows u to peek your head out for a second and see the field. you could snap the man trying to advance on you out, and then your back to your one on one.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM #3
sIckwIthIt... (Banned)
kubZ...

yess like darktimmy sed learn how to snap shoot and then you can poke out right thn right again then left then above the bunker too distract the opposiing player and make him guess wer u will be shooting from next
Old 06-28-2006, 11:52 AM #4
moo_moo_face

well, if there hitting your bunker, your not really in any immediate danger, you can still snap out prety easily and at least pin them down, or slow them down, if your fast. then once you do that, just either post up, or pin down the one guy and wrap around ypur bunker to shoot at the other.
if they are shooting the air next to your bunker, it will be harder, but if your fast and lucky, you can maybe still get out there and catch one of them

thats all ive got off the top of my head
silver inver mini #001266
black reloader B
70/4500 crossfire stubby

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post21989856
^^^^feedback^^^^

spread the word on mayonaise nationwide
Old 06-28-2006, 12:36 PM #5
Flog

When they start moving shoot em. I love 1 on 2, they usually make real aggresive moves and it makes it easier to take em out. Then its a 1 on 1 and thats better.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:29 PM #6
LockerGod

I almost always play on the tape, and when I get a 1 v. 2 I usually charge the guy coming up my tape side. I can usually get him, and the other guy is too surprised to hit me before I can get into another bunker.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:29 PM #7
paintrunner7

Well if it's X-ball and there are more than 3... run-thru until the ref physically stops you.
For those of you who want somthing witty and undeniably funny in other's signature lines at the bottom of their name, you will be greatly dissappointed. Overall I'd have to say this is going to be the lamest signature you'll ever see. A signature on a paintball site is a place where people with gear usually try and "Show off what they have", on that note my equipment is as follows: Gun, Tank, Hopper, Jersey, Pants, and Mask. Now what did you get out of that?
Old 06-29-2006, 11:47 AM #8
take the snake14

learn to snap.

feedback