PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 08:47 PM #1
vikings995

What Gun should my team use?

I'm thinking of about 400 each maybe used. If this thread isnt allowed then sorry.
Answers greatly appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2006, 08:54 PM #2
Hedkace

Probably upped ION's, I'm not a big fan(or a fan at all for that matter), but you can make those guns bad *** with the extra money.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:09 PM #3
sIckwIthIt... (Banned)

i second an upped ion i mean i have like 400 $ into mine and it beats my friends shocker all day everyday... soo go with ions and up them and go from ther
Old 06-27-2006, 09:47 PM #4
sneakyweasel
azn

Annual Supporting Member
sneakyweasel is a Supporting Member
sneakyweasel is an NCPA player
sneakyweasel plays in the APPA D5 division
depends you cna find some good deals in the bst threads. also your marker is personal preference. i love my pm6 some people dont like them. i dont really like shockers(other than the new RL) and others swear by them. the ion isnt that bad of a starter gun with some upgrades. but for about 500 you could get yourself into a decent used proto 05. that should be better than an ion imho. but like i said it all depends on what you like to shoot.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:04 AM #5
t3h 1337 n00b

Just wondering, why do you want all of your teammates to have the same markers? Do you think it will look cool or something?
Markers are mainly personal preferance, so you prolly should each get what you personally like. Not many teams, excluding the teams w/ full sponsorships by pb companies, use the same markers...
Old 06-28-2006, 01:19 AM #6
BomberNavySeal

defiant 2
Old 06-28-2006, 01:23 AM #7
Flog

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h 1337 n00b
Just wondering, why do you want all of your teammates to have the same markers? Do you think it will look cool or something?
Markers are mainly personal preferance, so you prolly should each get what you personally like. Not many teams, excluding the teams w/ full sponsorships by pb companies, use the same markers...
I personally think unless they are sponsored it would look incredibly stupid. A lot of companies who sponsor teams give you discounts on markers but you have to use their marker. So other than that, let everyone get whatever marker they like.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:23 AM #8
Lightnin
Big Lightnin

and be sure to get them anodized
Closed Thread