PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-25-2006, 03:48 PM #1
HellRaizer2125 (Banned)

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Is and E-tek better than an 05? And if it is, wont this raise/lower the resale of 05 egos?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2006, 04:33 PM #2
paintballkid97

performance wise i would say the 05 is better ...but theres a little thing called personal preference which some people dont seem to understand ..its what YOU like more not what WE like more personaly I would rather have a nice upped 05 than an etek which is around the price of an ETEK but other people might totaly disagree with me
Old 06-25-2006, 05:06 PM #3
bunkerd103
Reefers

If i remember correctly, PE said that the 05 is a higher "performer" than the Etek. In essence, the two guns will shoot exaclty the same and perform on the same level as well. The 05 just has some more "high end" features, the main thing being the LCD screen and QEV's. Personally i would rather buy new than used and this is why i would rather buy a new Etek over a used 05. Then again though, you can find used 05's with a star frame and many other upgrades for the same price as a new Etek. You make the choice, both will shoot the same basically.
building block of the universe. - Frank Zappa

Old 06-25-2006, 06:58 PM #4
33bps
Certified Ninjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballkid97
performance wise i would say the 05 is better ...but theres a little thing called personal preference which some people dont seem to understand ..its what YOU like more not what WE like more personaly I would rather have a nice upped 05 than an etek which is around the price of an ETEK but other people might totaly disagree with me
which is why i just picked up a LNIB 05 for $650