PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-24-2006, 11:07 PM #1
-shaggy-

kind of a problem

ight here's what happened, was just messing with my nerve and went to my nerve on and the power button was stuck i could push it in till it made contact then it wouldnt go any further like it was stuck, so i took frame off and checked it and it looked fine, i could push it in with my finger, so i put the frame back on, watching to mae sure nothing got in the way, and when i went to push the button in it still wouldnt go so i pushed a lil harder... and thats when it happened i felt a pop and all i could think was uh oh, cus the power button went in but didnt come back out, so i took frame off and looked at the lil rubber peice and it had broken off so not i cant use my power button and have to turn my gun on and off with a small allen wrench or a small screw driver. anyone know a quick fix for this? maybe putting a new rubber part in it or something? cus i cant find the upper board anywwhere alone it has to come with a niod which is 120$.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2006, 11:16 PM #2
bball801
O B E Y | Swizz

http://www.zdspb.com/store/electronics.html here u go 62$ hope u have a parker noid cause there out of humphrey upper boards

Last edited by bball801 : 06-24-2006 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 12:43 PM #3
-shaggy-

couldnt i just put a new switch in?
Old 06-25-2006, 01:44 PM #4
bball801
O B E Y | Swizz

o ya probly could since the gun is still turning on that means the upper board didnt break (im very smart), but i dont know where u could get a new switch
Old 06-25-2006, 01:48 PM #5
lp04
SNIPER

lp04 plays in the PSP
lp04 donated to help Peyton Trent
lp04 plays in the APPA D4 division
lp04 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
send it to YDNA he will fix it, and your wiring harness was prob in the way, what i do when i take my frame off is feed the harness from the noid down to inside the frame but dont hook it up to the board and as you're putting the frame on it pull the wires so they are straight then hook them to the board later
Old 06-25-2006, 01:59 PM #6
TransNone13

You can also order the parts from YDNA to do it yourself.

http://www.zdspb.com/store/electronics.html
Old 06-25-2006, 02:35 PM #7
-shaggy-

yea all id have to do was get someone to put the new one in the exact same spot as the old one and it would work fine right
Old 06-25-2006, 02:36 PM #8
TransNone13

Yes, if you didn't ruin the traces or pads.