Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 PM #22
TransNone13

Damn, what an idiot. Sorry about your luck.

HEY NHL PLAYOFFS ARE ON!

Just a note .
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2006, 01:12 AM #23
bustaflexon

has been a member for 10 years
sucks....try to see if the shop will replace it.^ go hurricanes the dam oilers knocked off the redwings in the frist round.....
Old 06-18-2006, 03:27 AM #24
team_xile
Midwest Whiteout

team_xile plays in the APPA D4 division
team_xile is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
team_xile is Legendary
team_xile supports DLX Technology
team_xile supports Empire
sniper1, did you get to shoot it at all though??
Old 06-19-2006, 03:36 PM #25
Sniper1
Don't make m e

**** no! the only place around that sells burst disks is a pro shop 35 min away thats only open on the weekend! so this weekend im going to go get it fixed and prob play..............drop a line with my exp.
Halo B w/ Victory board
Java 68ci 3000psi
Ohio University Paintball Club
Probability that life ocured naturally w/o intervention from a divine entity. I don't buy it!
By nature people are sheep and believe whatever those in power tell them.]
DON'T FALL IN LINE MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND
Old 06-19-2006, 03:37 PM #26
TransNone13

Lol, couldn't you order a burst disk?

Looky here:

http://www.punisherspb.com/Search.as...ord=burst+disk

Old 06-19-2006, 03:39 PM #27
team_xile
Midwest Whiteout

team_xile plays in the APPA D4 division
team_xile is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
team_xile is Legendary
team_xile supports DLX Technology
team_xile supports Empire
lol just as long as he gets a burst disk. The sooner you get one..the sooner you play
Old 06-19-2006, 04:35 PM #28
Sniper1
Don't make m e

thanx for the link ....... but thats the feild that i play at soo....... might as well just wait.... see i had it planed that i would just shoot around at the trees in my yard. and make adjustments and then go this weekend and BOOM blow everyone away But now im going up there this weekend and going crazy
Halo B w/ Victory board
Java 68ci 3000psi
Probability that life ocured naturally w/o intervention from a divine entity. I don't buy it!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:36 PM #29
TransNone13

Lol, ok.
Old 06-25-2006, 12:31 AM #30
Sniper1
Don't make m e

Talking

Hey guys! good news and bad news. Bad first: it wasnt the burst disk that the cross-eyed freak messed up it was an internal o-ring in my reg, which is seald so i have to send it back to kingman!

Now to the good news: Barrowed a N2 tank from the field so i could play. So here is a recap.

Got there with my dye c4 pants and an old school shirt on and paid my fees and bought paint. There were 8 kids there playing so i asked them if i could jump in with them......(they didnt see my equip, it was in my backpack) So i put on my ,matching blue, c4 jersey and invision 3's, and pulled out my (also blue) brand new out of the box NERVE. and imediatly jaws hit the floor! So after setting my dwell and all that fun crap. We walked on to the field for my first game in over a year. I told them that i would still take it easy on them since they were wearing kaki shorts and t-shirts i figured they werent too experiance. Howerver i later realized there is NO taking it easy with this gun. after my first game i wasnt THAT impreased . But she still wasnt warmed up. So After about three games in a row of empting all my pods in like two min and taking out the intire other team single handedly me and the ref were just standing in awe! As the day winded down it went from 4v5 to 2or3 v me! so i had no choice but to use all of my new guns abilities and put (not an exageration) ten balls on the hopper of one of my opponents from opposite corners of the field!!!!! as we all walked off i thought to myself: self i said, "this is the most accurate and consistant gun i have ever shot"......."MY GOD my maxflow isn't even broken in yet!" So after 4 hrs of play and one ball break (forgot to turn the on/off to on and pilled balls into the barrel whoops.) my official review is........ : SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS THIS GUN IS SWEET!

FYI: i got a 3 day ban from the field for making out with my nerve in the corner after one of the games
Halo B w/ Victory board
Java 68ci 3000psi
Old 06-25-2006, 08:05 AM #31
W.K.S.
Spool Valve Sensei

Annual Supporting Member
W.K.S. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
W.K.S. is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper1
Hey guys! good news and bad news. Bad first: it wasnt the burst disk that the cross-eyed freak messed up it was an internal o-ring in my reg, which is seald so i have to send it back to kingman!

Now to the good news: Barrowed a N2 tank from the field so i could play. So here is a recap.

Got there with my dye c4 pants and an old school shirt on and paid my fees and bought paint. There were 8 kids there playing so i asked them if i could jump in with them......(they didnt see my equip, it was in my backpack) So i put on my ,matching blue, c4 jersey and invision 3's, and pulled out my (also blue) brand new out of the box NERVE. and imediatly jaws hit the floor! So after setting my dwell and all that fun crap. We walked on to the field for my first game in over a year. I told them that i would still take it easy on them since they were wearing kaki shorts and t-shirts i figured they werent too experiance. Howerver i later realized there is NO taking it easy with this gun. after my first game i wasnt THAT impreased . But she still wasnt warmed up. So After about three games in a row of empting all my pods in like two min and taking out the intire other team single handedly me and the ref were just standing in awe! As the day winded down it went from 4v5 to 2or3 v me! so i had no choice but to use all of my new guns abilities and put (not an exageration) ten balls on the hopper of one of my opponents from opposite corners of the field!!!!! as we all walked off i thought to myself: self i said, "this is the most accurate and consistant gun i have ever shot"......."MY GOD my maxflow isn't even broken in yet!" So after 4 hrs of play and one ball break (forgot to turn the on/off to on and pilled balls into the barrel whoops.) my official review is........ : SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS THIS GUN IS SWEET!

FYI: i got a 3 day ban from the field for making out with my nerve in the corner after one of the games
Glad to see your happy with your purhase. Good luck finding a darker corner next time lol
Old 06-25-2006, 08:58 AM #32
fulleffect6912
XBL: The Ace O Spade

fulleffect6912 is a Supporting Member
glad your gun ripped like it was supposed to. and you probably got a ban because they were jealous, i know at my field everone wants to tap my nerve, even more now that i'm getting orange
my old feedback
SIC Factor
...the sickness 9 out of 10 'ballers prefer.