Attn. Everybody Looking For Tips/stratagys/drills/coaching/anything Related Look Here - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-12-2006, 09:47 PM #1
criticalhit (Banned)
A.K.A. "Bounty Hunter"

Exclamation Attn. Everybody Looking For Tips/stratagys/drills/coaching/anything Related Look Here

Okay, i see all of these forums and stuff about needing tips, strategys, just about anything related to paintball skills, maintaing, you name it well I have something for you.

I kinda know a guy he's the coach/manager/whatever of RCX Paintball and he knows just about everything i mean everything. Well he has a couple of forums on pbreview that will tell you everything you need to know i mean everything i learned so much just reading everything. It's really really really long forums but you will be amazed if you read it all what you will learn.

He'll tell you how to maintain a team, all the criteria needed to know, including the drills and everything you need to know about having a team/being on one/whatever, then he's got one about drills he's got all the drills needed to know including ones with the team at the home, school, whatever, then he's got one on the official position thread tells you everything you need to know, how to be a ref, how to get sponsored everything about that, and more more more...... a lot of things included in those forums i have not mentioned.

I just started a thread stupid me about any more tips for mids but stupid me ended up thinking about this, so..... If you end up reading everything on those forums of his you will learn so so so much. I've been playing paintball for 7 years now and what i learned in his forums is what i learned in a year.

I know pbnation.com mabey doesn't want for me to put a pbreview link up but i think this would help a lot a lot of people. If you could moderators/admin please make this a sticky, i know it's kinda asking a lot but please try. Well thanks a lot here's the link to the forum page and it has all the threads in that catagory but look at the top of the page at the stickys and under the name will be rcxpaintball and read his forums. Well peace and no flames please, which i don't think you will be if you read the stuff. Peace out catch me on aim if you want:
criticalhitpb

Link: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Last edited by criticalhit : 06-13-2006 at 11:32 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2006, 12:20 AM #2
wsk112

dude your asking for a sticky that has no sense to it. You said u have links but i dont see any
Old 06-13-2006, 11:27 AM #3
B-Gol

or u could just check out PSUghosts articles
Old 06-13-2006, 11:33 AM #4
criticalhit (Banned)
A.K.A. "Bounty Hunter"

Sorry, got it now, peace
Old 06-24-2006, 09:57 AM #5
redzboy20

no you didnt

Let your fingers do the walkin and your gun do the talkin
Old 06-24-2006, 10:03 AM #6