PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-24-2006, 01:43 AM #1
Sidney
Not Australia!

Slik Trigger Owners: Feedback Needed.

The CP Roller Threads... Stripped on me and I am in need of a new trigger that is adjustable.

How is the slik in terms of comfort of walking? Does it fire if you tap your marker (as it only sit's on the microswitch) and how is the feel of the trigger on your fingers?

LMK, as I am going to buy one of these to test out.

P.S.: Take care when adjusting your CP trigger, sometimes they loctite or do something to the threads to make them next to impossible to adjust.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2006, 09:11 AM #2
adrianoftyriel
Lion's Pride Paintball

I love my Slik trigger. It's not that sensative... unless you sest it up that way. My friend has a CP roller on his shocker, and i really don't like it. The shape of the Slik is great for walking. and the trigger pull is very smooth. The ONLY quam i have with the trigger is that i can't use my post travel screw... as detailed in my thread a few weeks back. But it didn't bother me much, as i just bottomed it out against the frame for my post travel and have never felt a trigger i liked as much.

Lion's Pride Paintball Ministries
Old 06-24-2006, 10:15 AM #3
W.K.S.
Spool Valve Sensei

W.K.S. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
W.K.S. is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianoftyriel
I love my Slik trigger. It's not that sensative... unless you sest it up that way. My friend has a CP roller on his shocker, and i really don't like it. The shape of the Slik is great for walking. and the trigger pull is very smooth. The ONLY quam i have with the trigger is that i can't use my post travel screw... as detailed in my thread a few weeks back. But it didn't bother me much, as i just bottomed it out against the frame for my post travel and have never felt a trigger i liked as much.
To solve that issue you could do what scenario dreams was doing for all NDZ trigger owners who bought their Ion boards. They had to put a small nut in the pre-travel screw in order to actuate the switch properly. You could put a small nut on the post-travel screw. Make sure you test it out before you loctite the nut, though.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:18 AM #4
TransNone13

I might try that if needed. Good suggestion.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:19 AM #5
W.K.S.
Spool Valve Sensei

W.K.S. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
W.K.S. is attending Decay of Nations VII
Thanks, it's nice to know that my research pays off.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:27 AM #6
adrianoftyriel
Lion's Pride Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.K.S.
To solve that issue you could do what scenario dreams was doing for all NDZ trigger owners who bought their Ion boards. They had to put a small nut in the pre-travel screw in order to actuate the switch properly. You could put a small nut on the post-travel screw. Make sure you test it out before you loctite the nut, though.

That's a really good idea. i wont do it myself, as i really like my trigger where it is... but that's such a simple and easy solution to the problem. I love it.

Lion's Pride Paintball Ministries