Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-23-2006, 11:35 PM #22
hellno!

1 i never said my ion was better i said it shoots faster and sems better to what ive seen, 2 im 17 and belive me ive hit puberty.i still dont understand y when someone with an ion says that there ion can shoott 25+bps or soemthing means there saying its a high end gun the thing is im saying is a low end gun that is faster and i no a spider can shoot 25+ so y are you tell me to stop compairing it to the etek im not compairing it high end gun to high end gun im saying that my ion is faster then the etek. see i was thinking about getting the etek but its capped at 15 on every mode. i no you cant even play wiht it over 15bps but its still noce to no you can
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2006, 11:42 PM #23
AzuRiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin962
I agree with this guy.. the gun did seem a bit on the sluggish side. What does it take.. 2-3 cases to break in a reg? It's all speculation and there are many variables at hand, but I would think that gun has over 2-3 cases shot through it already. Could be wrong or maybe it could be broken in & have the lpr and dwell all fubar'ed up. Who knows.. will just have to wait and hear reviews from real people.
It's the same reg as the 05 and 06 ego, so it is consistant ( Spelling ? )