PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2006, 07:26 PM #1
Yo_Jimbo
started pballing in 03...

Yo_Jimbo's feedback...=D

Right if you delt with me leave me some feedback!
WI Ballerz #2
LAPCO Barrels for SHOT on SHOT Accuracy
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2006, 12:09 AM #2
The V1p3r
Boom

The V1p3r owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bought a Trinity on off asa from me, sent paypal right away, and was in contact the whole way through.

A++++ buyer, would do more buisness.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:10 AM #3
The V1p3r
Boom

The V1p3r owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I Bought a 4+1 Camo pack and a Pure Energy 20oz CO2 tank from him, sent package same day of receival of my MO!

A+++ again, hope to do more buisness with in the future
Old 07-06-2006, 02:40 AM #4
pu pu pump
dgaf

pu pu pump is a Supporting Member
bought some goods off him
great deal
shipped fast good stuff
A++++
Old 07-30-2006, 09:34 PM #5
ejectionseat

ejectionseat is a Supporting Member
he helped me out with fixin my gun A+++++++
Old 09-17-2006, 11:24 AM #6
NCpaintballer66

i sold him a pair of proto pants and he payed at the exact time he said he would and was a very nice guy to deal with

A+++
Old 09-23-2006, 09:44 PM #7
Gun4Hire17
killa from the MW

sold him a proflex. he paid quick, good communication. excellent buyer.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 PM #8
rannox
Fresno = gooch of Cali :)

Bought tank off him, havent gassed it up, but it looks great
Old 10-13-2006, 11:55 PM #9
nater123
Truck MY Barn

Pretty easy to deal with on my part....But this kid pissed me off.

READ MINE!!!

DON'T DEAL WITH THIS KID!!!!! READ MY STORY.
Have any questions (p8ntballflava)

Well where do i start. Okay so we did a deal where we both shipped the same day. Then i ship it one day to go out of my way and give this kid good service. Then i get home and he goes sorry i couldent ship it today. I was pissed but then i cooled down. He agrees to ship the next day for me then he allready has the item and doesnt get out to shipping my item 2 days later. Then i finnally get the item and there is no harddrive stand or 2 games like he said he would give me. So then i go to him and im him 15 minutes after i get 1/4 of the stuff i ordered. He goes o yeah sorry i will ship that in an hour. Then i come to him a week later i go "kid honistly did you even ship". He says no sorry man... I go w.e no problem just ship it tommorow, Then he nevers ship that stuff and blocks me on all my sn's. I repeat do not DO NOT deal with this kid. He has no idea what he is doing, more so doesnt know what the word "deal means".

Tell i get my stuff YOJIMBO this post remains on your feedback thread.

Nate.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:05 AM #10
Yo_Jimbo

Let me explain what happened here. First off I did not agree to ship same day I agreed to ship when I got his items. It was in the orignal deal I have the pms to prove it. So he bagers me to ship the same day and I say no we have a deal. So I reacived his items then went to the post office to ship him my stuff. I also told him that 2 games he wanted I could not find befor He even shipped. I did forget the stand but it is worth like .25. So belive who you want. But he is blatently lieing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nater123
READ MINE!!!

DON'T DEAL WITH THIS KID!!!!! READ MY STORY.
Have any questions (p8ntballflava)

Well where do i start. Okay so we did a deal where we both shipped the same day. Then i ship it one day to go out of my way and give this kid good service. Then i get home and he goes sorry i couldent ship it today. I was pissed but then i cooled down. He agrees to ship the next day for me then he allready has the item and doesnt get out to shipping my item 2 days later. Then i finnally get the item and there is no harddrive stand or 2 games like he said he would give me. So then i go to him and im him 15 minutes after i get 1/4 of the stuff i ordered. He goes o yeah sorry i will ship that in an hour. Then i come to him a week later i go "kid honistly did you even ship". He says no sorry man... I go w.e no problem just ship it tommorow, Then he nevers ship that stuff and blocks me on all my sn's. I repeat do not DO NOT deal with this kid. He has no idea what he is doing, more so doesnt know what the word "deal means".

Tell i get my stuff YOJIMBO this post remains on your feedback thread.

Nate.
WI Ballerz #2
Old 10-16-2006, 12:27 AM #11
nater123
Truck MY Barn

Okay why would i go out of my way to right this stuff just to get you one bad feedback. Im doing this because i don't want people to go throw the same bull **** i went throw. Okay so i never recived the stand... Yes 25cents. But it was still in the deal and then when you said you where going to ship it why didn't you ship it then? When i confronted you on aim and said ship it tommorow or i will leave negitive feedback you then Block me. Sounds like alot of lies my friend. Well thanks for the horriable service and the harddrive stand i did not get. O yeah by the way you never said you couldent find them, I got a note on the cd to install the harddrive that says sorry i didn't get the games i couldent find rainbow 3 and call of duty needed a cd gen that i did not have. Yeah well you never told me this stuff that i wasnt getting it untell i got the package and the note. If you want to trade the stuff back since i didn't get the stand and great service i will be happy to and take the stuff back that i gladly shiped one day so i could get mine faster because you wouldent ship frist. Yup well then you ended up shipped 2 days after you got my package because your mom worked late and you didn't have a ride to the post office. Seconde day you didn't have the money to pay for it and your mom worked late. Dude serisely get your stuff straight and you can lie up and down that i am lieing i could care less im just trying to protect the people that think they are going to get good service. Well for anyone that is going to deal with him you don't have to take my word. But honistly if i had to rate this guy out of ten i would give him a 2. A 2 for acually shipping part of the item 2 days later. I have the postage stamp from when i shipped and the label on the box that i got from him and when he shipped.... Sorry bro but that doesnt lie. And you admited to not shipping the stand for the hardrive. O yes and i can take a picture of the note that says. "sorry about the games i didn't get the cd gen for call or duty and couldent find rainbow 3" I guess this just comes to say who the real lier is. And yes i might seem like a dumb *** to go out of my way on all this stuff but i don't like scammers or people that just don't know how to do bussiness. I traded for the stand too 25cents or not it was included on the deal. Well once again if you want to lie anymore about this i will take this more serise and put alot of my time in to acually showing people how good of a seller and trader you are.

Well thanks for the really really bad service and the item i did not end up getting the stand in the end.

Yojimbo........(DON'T DEAL WITH HIM)
Old 10-16-2006, 03:22 PM #12
Yo_Jimbo

I told you befor I shipped that I did not find the games ...
WI Ballerz #2
Old 11-22-2006, 04:16 PM #13
DaEck
Iraq Vet

Annual Supporting Member
DaEck plays in the PSP
DaEck owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DaEck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaEck plays in the APPA D3 division
any one who has beef with yo jimbo is crazy!!!

shipped first 2 me and this is what i got
gen2 freestyle
ipod
2 barrels
knee and arm pads
halo
tank
tank cover
oring kit
lube
2 lpr's

greatest guy eva !!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
NE HURRICANES FAN #198
MY feed back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1428500
Old 11-27-2006, 07:29 PM #14
Outkast-Spike
Oh Yeah?

Outkast-Spike is a Supporting Member
Perfect B/S/T'er!!

Bought a Tank from me, no hassles, no problems whatsoever. Paid instantly just like he said he would and communicated well.

Highly recommend B/S/T'ing with Yo_Jimbo, have no worries.

Thanks, and hope to do business again in the future.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:00 PM #15
blinkblinkballer
Joe owes me a milkshake

has been a member for 10 years
good buy... bought my friends velocity with boost and xsv board... he paid fast and prompt.... A++++++ good job bro

chris
Old 03-09-2007, 10:00 PM #16
Righty491
BrickBreaker > Everything

Righty491 donated to help Peyton Trent
So.........

I Still haven't gotten the $30 you said you would send to me for the new harness and missing screws...

He seemed like a pretty stand up guy, but then when i got the ceptor in a trade last month the wiring harness was mutilated.... eye wires looked like they were burned, their were tears in it, and he told me he would send me $30 for the new harness (which was actually $34 with shipping)...

Maby he just forgot about it, but I haven't been able to contact him in a long time. I will take this bad feedback out once I receive my $30.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:15 PM #17
Righty491
BrickBreaker > Everything

Righty491 donated to help Peyton Trent
so.... do you have my money?