Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-13-2006, 05:32 PM #1
gangsta-wit-a-gat
Stay Classy.

gangsta-wit-a-gat supports Cereal Killerz 2
gangsta-wit-a-gat feedback thread

leave me feedback for any deals you have done with me.

Thanks,
Stu
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2006, 03:19 PM #2
daaper

Bought a Freak kit from him...it was exactly as pictured, got here quickly, great communication. what more could you ask for? TRUSTWORTHY GUY!
Old 05-02-2006, 07:08 PM #3
TheSn1p3r

great buyer, sent money fast
would gladly deal with again
Old 05-13-2006, 07:09 PM #4
goliath1812

bought a freak kit from him, sent it fast, i got it in 2 days. great seller, would do business with again. A+
Old 05-28-2006, 11:53 AM #5
pittmeister

A+++++ bought an orracle from him, Great guy. very trustworthy, everything came as discribed and listed. Would do bussiness with again

Last edited by pittmeister : 06-02-2006 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:09 AM #6
drook

has been a member for 10 years
drook owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bought Proflex from him Great seller fast shipping great communication!! Thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 11:19 PM #7
theFuture77

what can I say...........this guy is awesome. Payment was instant. Extremely easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy. AAAAAAAA++++++++ all the way from me.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:09 PM #8
gangsta-wit-a-gat
Stay Classy.

thanks guys
Old 09-25-2006, 09:19 PM #9
samson7x

purchased some jt pants from him...quick shipment, good communication...highly recommended
Old 10-05-2006, 10:06 PM #10
SkInNyB
B GATES

Annual Supporting Member
SkInNyB is a Supporting Member
SkInNyB plays in the USPL
SkInNyB plays in the PSP
SkInNyB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SkInNyB is an NCPA player
SkInNyB plays in the APPA D3 division
traded high end's with him shipped when he said he would did 2 day easy to contact gun is in great condition would deal with any time a+++++++++++
WISEGUYS
IU paintball

R.I.P. CPL Zach Nordmeyer, Jordan Bowles
FBC
Old 10-13-2006, 05:58 PM #11
rykono

rykono is a Supporting Member
Bought a profiler from, very easy transaction he told me price i paid him, and got the mask in like a day or two, great seller.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p... #post18204301
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennmon
its like a box of brownie mix saying that you need to add butter.
the butter company isnt gonna sue...
Old 10-21-2006, 01:37 AM #12
aloooooexx
AGG 4 Life

aloooooexx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aloooooexx supports Pev's Paintball
aloooooexx plays in the APPA D5 division
he shipped first, smooth trader. +
Old 11-06-2006, 03:25 PM #13
Mroogle

Mroogle plays in the PSP
Mroogle plays in the APPA D2 division
Wow this kid has some patience! After all the hassle and inconvience he has gone through he still has patience and is a great trader. A++ and sorry for all the hassle
Old 12-17-2006, 09:38 PM #14
codestp202
Hrvatska

great guy! will be happy to do buisness with him again. he had cash in hand as soon as he talked to me and was and awsome buyer A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ thanks again
Old 12-29-2006, 09:33 PM #15
kingpen509
M.O.B. Representer!

Great trader he shipped when he said he was going to and the Ipod was exactly as described A+++++++++

Thanks
Old 12-29-2006, 10:00 PM #16
bodyborder1233

i traded masks with him, the deal went really smooth. we shipped same time and the mask part came perfect, as described. dont hesitate to deal with. he's an A++++ trader.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:59 AM #17
murf 16

sold reballs to him great deal went real smoot.....A+

Black + Gold Shocker F/S
Gear BAG Sale
Old 01-06-2007, 06:45 PM #18
Millis79

Awesome to work with smooth transaction and quick shipment! Great guy highly recommend.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:50 PM #19
Eastwood53000

Bought a Dm4 off him worked great no problems
Old 01-15-2007, 11:30 PM #20
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 is a Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 posts videos on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
Angel_Owner_188200 supports Empire
Bad Trader Alert

ok i worked out a deal with this guy and the trade went well until i took the gun apart. I have made it a good habit to FULLY INSPECT EVERY GUN I TRADE....... well this time i made the mistake of shooting the gun before Inspecting it.... The gun shot AWSOME and so i figured great i will ship my EGO tuesday because of the holiday.....but come sunday when i had a chance to take the gun apart i found this:

and being an Angel-Owner for 6yrs i know that the breech isnt supposed to look like that and that the breech doesnt get like that after shooting a case threw it.......

I did inform him that i was going to talk to WDP about the Warranty and if the damage is cover i would still go threw with the deal.....but before i could hear back from WDP about the warranty he had his father call me and tell me i HAVE TO send him the EGO

Now lets think about this......why would i trade my perfectly good EGO for a defective GAT......

SO MY OVER ALL RATING OF THIS INDIVIDUAL IS:

Communication= B
Shipping = A
Product = F

OVER ALL: BAD TRADER
Old 01-16-2007, 11:45 AM #21
gangsta-wit-a-gat
Stay Classy.

Ok, first off, I think its really immature of you to come in here and leave me negative feedback 10 minutes after my dad talked to you on the phone. My dad called to talk things over and see what could be worked out between two ADULTS, and all you could do was yell at him as soon as he said a word about this trade. He didn’t demand that you ship the Ego, all he wanted to do was discuss the damage that was caused to the Gat. And to top the cake, I guess you finally had enough of your own yelling, because you hung up on my dad. In my opinion, if you were telling the truth, you wouldn’t have minded discussing what happened to the Gat, but instead you became very defensive as soon as that subject came up.

I have spoken with two Angel techs, and they both have said that they have heard of NO DEFECTIVE BREECH coming from the WDP factory. The first tech told me that there was no way under normal shooting conditions that that much damage could happen on its own. He said that the gun was most likely dropped with the breech open, or excessive force had been put on the breech while it was open. The second tech said that shooting the gun without the bolt in it could possibly cause enough stress to crack the breech. Now I know it was never shot without the bolt while I had it, and even if the guy who had it before me shot it without the bolt, don’t you think it would have cracked to the extent in those pics while I had it? I shot reballs, practiced once, and played a tourney with this gun, and it never once showed any signs of a cracked breech. I also cleaned it after every use and never saw so much as a hairline crack in the breech, which the techs told me I would have seen during normal cleaning. So now, what are the odds that during the two days you had the gun the breech would have cracked that much?

You’ve done nothing but lie to me since you’ve received the Angel. First you said you didn’t get it Friday, which I knew you had because I had a tracking number on it. Then you told me you chronoed the gun one day, then played with it the next (without running or diving, which I find impressive in a paintball game), and then took it apart Sunday and found the cracks. But then you told my dad that all you did was shoot around 10 paintballs through it when you got it, put it back in the box, and then cleaned it Sunday and found the cracks.

As far as I’m concerned, I sent the gun in excellent working condition and it was that way when you received it. Now I don’t know what happened to the gun during the Friday-Sunday span you had it, but there was NO CRACK WHATSOEVER in the breech. Bottom line is you’ve dropped the gun with the breech open, or put some other force on the opened breech, cracked the breech and bent the pin, and then instead of being a man and taking responsibility, you figure you’ll just blame me for “sending you a junk gun” as you put it, and send it back to me damaged.

So you go ahead and do whatever you think is right. When the Angel gets back, I’ll pay for the cost of the damage and get it repaired. You have fun with your Ego.

Last edited by gangsta-wit-a-gat : 01-16-2007 at 01:13 PM.