PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 12:36 AM #22
Irunwithscissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamdisturbance
buddy boy u got ya facts wrong. if i say f your race and go back to where your from thats racesit. i dont need anyone to tell me that. have u ever thought that maybe there playin around when they say stuff. dont take everything to the head. when i go ta my cusins house everyone acts like they wanna fight. its just playin. they probably see u drivin ya truck and then realise they have no job or get payed minimum wage. u drivin ya truck around in their face probably doesnt make them feel like the best of people. its not your fault that u have a nice buisness truck or w.e u drive. and its not your fault that ur in the slumps. but no mater what.. saying f them and they can go back from where their from is reason for perm ban.

and on the racist fact...i cant even count how many times ive been casted aside or called name on this website because im black
Maybe Caucation people are just messing around when they make a "racist" comment. So, Your going to blame the whole Caucation race for the KKK and other organizations?? That was a group of people in the South. It was also a very secret party and not many people knew who were a part of it. I have a friend that happens to be the only black person in our school. He doesn't get critized for it. He doesn't get downsized. People respect him because of what he does and who he is as a person, not as a color of skin.
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2006, 12:37 AM #23
Automagic_Man
meh

Automagic_Man is a Supporting Member
Your not going to change anything now so just shut it before you get banned.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:42 AM #24
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

tell me what i will get banned for. ill get banned for requesting for a mod who got a temp ban on what supposed to be a perm ban. ill speak my mind as i feel its supposed to be spoken. if the mods feel i should be banned because their fellow mod did something bad and they did half of what they usually do . then so be it
bewareif you have traded with or trying to trade with a jason remro, dont.he stole my ipod and psp and he tries to offer timmys.dont fall for it.he lives in bronx ny.something like 601w 188th street, new york newyork.please help out.his aim=t3hknive.

$400 dollars of FISHING gear, LACROSS net, PAINTBALL gear
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post22726555
Old 06-08-2006, 12:47 AM #25
Hit The 50 PB
:nododgy:

Quote:
buddy boy u got ya facts wrong. if i say f your race and go back to where your from thats racesit. i dont need anyone to tell me that. have u ever thought that maybe there playin around when they say stuff. dont take everything to the head. when i go ta my cusins house everyone acts like they wanna fight. its just playin. they probably see u drivin ya truck and then realise they have no job or get payed minimum wage. u drivin ya truck around in their face probably doesnt make them feel like the best of people. its not your fault that u have a nice buisness truck or w.e u drive. and its not your fault that ur in the slumps. but no mater what.. saying f them and they can go back from where their from is reason for perm ban.

and on the racist fact...i cant even count how many times ive been casted aside or called name on this website because im black
Getting in your face is joking? Wow never knew. And yes, they are making racial comments CONSTANTLY.

I dont drive a company truck. I drive a crappy Neon, to deliver PIZZAS in. I work for what I have. They can too. We'll give most people a chance, as long as they're honest and will work. I get minimum wage + tips. Most black people(and I say this because NOONE else has mentioned it) say how my tip is the $1.50 we charge for delivery. Which I dont get all of, my boss takes part of it. LETS not forget gas. So thank you for you $0.22 tip sir/mam really, that makes me want to get your food there before its cold.
And on the part of not taking it to my head, trust me I know the difference between an attack and a joke. Everyone I work with is very laid back. We make fun of the Mexicans in the kitchen, and they'll come back with a typical white person impersonation. Or vice versa. That's in all good fun. Or white jokes/black jokes. None of us take what eachother says seriously and have a good time. Hell even ghetto whites vs ...me(non-ghetto white). Once again just fun.

On a side note, if you were local, I might have checked out some of that fishing stuff lol

Last edited by Hit The 50 PB : 06-08-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:55 AM #26
johnnybravo60025
()

Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Quote:

How are people supposed to know that you're black? Oh yeah, you probably bring it up IN EVERY THREAD. I can see you as being someone who is out to turn every comment into a racist one, and bring race into EVERY conversation.

My feedback!
Old 06-08-2006, 12:55 AM #27
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

what u said just goes back to the beggining. dont judge a race of people because of one group or area. i live in bank head. and go to doug(douglas high school). those are known to be one of the many hard parts of atlanta. but not everyone there is bad. ive been places where i was refused food, and service but a white and russian man, yet i dont blame their whole race because they was bad. the kkk is bad, and yet i don t blame the whole race. ive been to americus georgia(the steriotypical part of georgia-farms and all that country stuff) and have been in several confrentations because they didnt want a black man at their gas station yet i dotn blame the whole race....blame the area you was in
bewareif you have traded with or trying to trade with a jason remro, dont.he stole my ipod and psp and he tries to offer timmys.dont fall for it.he lives in bronx ny.something like 601w 188th street, new york newyork.please help out.his aim=t3hknive.

Last edited by teamdisturbance : 06-08-2006 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:58 AM #28
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo60025
How are people supposed to know that you're black? Oh yeah, you probably bring it up IN EVERY THREAD. I can see you as being someone who is out to turn every comment into a racist one, and bring race into EVERY conversation.
actually im not. this is the first time ive told what race i was in a thread(when people from this site hit me on aim that when i usually let them know and sometimes a few words are exchanged). i dont care to let people know what race i am, its none of their buisness.but i figure i should right now. cause its worth it

Old 06-08-2006, 01:02 AM #29
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
What he said was barely racist, if racist at all. Go away.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:02 AM #30
Fuhrer
GOAT

You need to listen in class.

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 06-08-2006, 01:09 AM #31
teamdisturbance
diamonds on my neck

school says im 43 in schools and have a pretty high score in the sats .......but i really dont wanna fuss but i find it hard to believe that no one else thinks that a mod( a person that has a good amount of power and is often listend to)could say something rascist(the mega mod that perm banned him obviously thought so) but he got a temp ban for racsisim when everyother race case was a perm ban. not only that hes still a mod. i would settle for him loosing the gift of being a mod but they didnt even do that.

Old 06-08-2006, 01:18 AM #32
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE

Prairie is a Supporting Member
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
You don't spell well.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:18 AM #33
Fuhrer
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
You don't spell well.
That's what I was getting at.

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 06-08-2006, 10:07 AM #34
manike
WWW.SIMONIZED.COM

manike is a Mega Moderator
manike is a Supporting Member
manike works for a Paintball manufacturer
manike supports Bob Gurnsey
manike supports our troops
Thanks for your concern. This issue has already been dealt with, and is now over.
Closed Thread