PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-04-2006, 07:34 PM #22
biglittleman
VIVA LA IRELAND

yes u can cuz the store owner at the shop i worked at had to adjust it i think to stop it from bouncing unless it was debounce o ya it was dbounce nvm then u cant change dwell on its stock board
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2006, 07:36 PM #23
biglittleman
VIVA LA IRELAND

i didt know for sure skeet thats y u put i was pretty sure but not a 100%
Old 06-04-2006, 07:40 PM #24
OneFourDeuce

When i get mine im going to set the debounce to 10 probably
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1754061
Old 06-04-2006, 07:52 PM #25
ThunderBaller31

Ok thanks for answering the debounce question but i have another question about the LTD. How do u adjust the trigger???? And is there anyway to limit the side-to-side movement of the trigger????????
Old 06-04-2006, 07:58 PM #26
biglittleman
VIVA LA IRELAND

some type of washers idk wut u could use
Old 06-04-2006, 08:18 PM #27
rippingtippy13

you could buy the fireball mountain trigger of ebay or somewhere like that and that will get rid of trigger slop (at least what i heard). you could check pbreview.com to see about it.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:11 PM #28
Pro_Carbine (Banned)

Dont LTD's come stock with jumpers?
Old 06-04-2006, 09:20 PM #29
ThunderBaller31

Yes they come with jumpers.

But does any body know how to adjust the trigger pull?????? so that i can tighten it and loosen it.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:50 PM #30
Lynxx
Hardcore 'Til I Die

two screws. one in the middle of the trigger and one where you have to take the trigger out, or take the frame off to get to. its at the top. the top one adjusts how close the trigger is to the switch.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:18 PM #31
Grivooga

For the shortest pull with the stock trigger and a positive stop (it won't move past the trigger point) adjust it like this (marker on, degassed, with eyes off, makes this a bit easier)-
  1. Remove frame
  2. Adjust backwards travel - Back set screws out until trigger sits flush against frame and trigger switch is not depressed
  3. Adjust trigger switch screw - Turn bottom screw in until trigger clicks - turn it just a little more to be sure that it will always activate
  4. Adjust forward travel - Turn top screw in until trigger switch is no longer depressed - then just a very little bit more to help reduce bounce and to be sure that the switch will complete a full cycle every time.

You now have the shortest trigger pull available with stock components (haven't tried the flip the switch mod yet). If you want to move the trigger forward to a more natural position you'll have to drill and tap a 3rd set screw for an adjustable back stop position or get an aftermarket trigger with this already done.

To get rid of the side-to-side slop you'll need to shim the trigger within the frame. I did this by carefully grinding a tiny bit off the side of the trigger until I could fit a nylon fiber washer .032" thick (too thick to just drop in) #4 ID x 1/4" OD (available at Home Depot) between the trigger and frame. Proper shims of the correct thickness would be better but I didn't have a supply of these available so I used what I had and carefully made it work.

Last edited by Grivooga : 06-04-2006 at 11:21 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:51 AM #32
ThunderBaller31

Alright thats cool.
But i have yet another LTD question because i dont really know a whole lot about this gun because it is my first high-end electronic marker.
My question is what is the black tube underneath the bolt on the back of the gun????
Old 06-05-2006, 11:03 AM #33
OneFourDeuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderBaller31
Alright thats cool.
But i have yet another LTD question because i dont really know a whole lot about this gun because it is my first high-end electronic marker.
My question is what is the black tube underneath the bolt on the back of the gun????

Read the stickies, its all in there

but to answer is its called the RAM sleeve. this i didnt even recieve the gun and i know, because you have to read the stickies
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1754061