PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-31-2006, 02:17 PM #1
phoolio
Q_Q

Please help! (URGENT)!

Hey, i had a leak on my impulse i bought (not new), I replaced all of the o-rings, and then i tried putting in the old valve with the new hammer, and i put the old hammer in with the new valve and the thing stopped leaking. I get everything ready to shoot and all goes well... Then when i was done the thing just pissed all of the air out, i couldnt tell if i had ran out of air because my friend was shooting, but does it do that when the tank is out of air? Or is this thing completely F*!@#%D? Also when i load everything up the balls dont go down the feedneck all of the way, i cant really tell if the bolt is in the way, but it is all the way back. The balls go down all the way sometimes but then most of the time they dont, and when i use real paint instead of reballs its going to chop like mad... <_< The hopper is definately feeding correctly... I wont be able to shoot with eyes on because it wont see them when they dont load and apparently its bad for your gun to shoot with eyes off, wtf is going on? I'm supposed to go paintballing in an hour.

Would someone help me out please?!
Old 05-31-2006, 02:51 PM #2
xdavekillyoux
Silent Killer

where u in T dot? also the hammer needs to catch the bolt pin, so take out the ram assembly and lube it up, then set it so it is contaced upon itself so there is zero ram showing, then put it into the gun, then slide the bolt into the gun, then try to catch the hammer , you will knwo its right when you hear the vlave opening when you move the bolt froward. try that and let me know

My feedback 19+/0
Old 05-31-2006, 03:12 PM #3
newmaxx11

newmaxx11 is a Supporting Member
make sure the hammer is screwed on all the way.
gun video:http://media.putfile.com/nasty-vid-18-bps-i-think
I have a stainless .693 & .697 freak inserts I will trade for a .689 stainless insert...
send me your old stock hammers..I will pay shipping
Old 05-31-2006, 03:33 PM #4
xdavekillyoux
Silent Killer

true^

My feedback 19+/0