Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-01-2003, 10:24 PM #1
shockerboy_69
Bleed.....Venegance

has been a member for 10 years
Angry WARNING BAD TRADER sodakmaster69

ok.. i traded witht his guy, and everything started out smoothly. i was going ot trade him my 2k bonebrake angel and kapp drop zone for his 2k1 shocker with a hyperframe, and a maxflo system/w tank. we closed the deal, and i shipped the next day, using 2 day shipping. he got the gun, and said in the beggining that he would ship next day as soon as he got the gun. first he claimed that the bolt broke, which ive asked more than 20 people about, and they all said it couldnt happen. but ok... then he said the wiring was bad, which most 2000 angels need re-wiring. within a week it was running, and i told him i would send $$ for him to replace the parts, but i needed a gun. i waited 1, 3 4 5 weeks for the gun, constantly asking and nagging when ho would send the thing. but there was always somthing in the way. then he went and bnought somthing for the angel without shipping the shocker. so that made me really mad. i sent him 20 dollars to ship the shocker, and he said he would ship it as soon as he got the money. but of course, he didnt ship for another month almost. when the gun finally got here, there was NO TANK. when i called him up, he said that he didnt even know that the tank was in the trade, and he had sold it already. besides that, in the picture the shocker had the new style body with the milling on the lower half. he must have switched, bc the hsocker now had a regular bottom frame. he still claimed that he had no clue that here was a tnak involved EVEN THOUGH IN THE THREAD THERE IS PROOF OF HIM ASKING IF I WOULD TRADE FOR THE GUN AND THE TANK. honestly.... would i trade an angel fro just a shocker?? no tank??? then he said he would send me a revolution hopper and a shocktech drop forward, which of couse does not make up for the tank but its better than nothing. it is a month later, and i still have neither even after trying to contact him. so i didnt get the shocker until more than 2 months after it was promised to me, and when i got it i got no tank. even though he seems like a really nice guy and all, he is a horrible trader and ripped me off badly. ifeel sorry for him though, because after talking with him on the phone and all i actually think he didnt know that therewas a tank involved, and he didnt understand why i was mad about him not sending the shocker.... SO DO NOT TRADE WITH sodakmaster69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadians.........'nuff said
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2003, 03:41 PM #2
pmicocker
Banned

Yes, he tryed to selll me a tribal and kept backing out, then i made him a custom cocker for it and he backed out again, this guy is a very bad trader, a liar and a theif.

shockerboy, did u want his number?
Old 07-02-2003, 10:08 PM #3
shockerboy_69
Bleed.....Venegance

oh i have his number.... ive called it several times dont worry

Canadians.........'nuff said