Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 07:38 PM #127
.Bender.
 
 
.Bender.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
hahahahaha, cheecks i love ur fat body.
.Bender. is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2006, 02:06 PM #128
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Hey Thanks everyone who helped out, yes we caught the guy(s) and yes the guns are in the hands of the police.

Shout out to Dave at East Coast paintball for helping us out, with out him doing what he did we would probably havent caught the kid, thank you guys.

Carney
__________________
PAINTBALL AUTHORITY
RIP RONNIE
PBAsoldier is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 04:48 PM #129
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
[quote=fastwrath]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik
idk why everyone is like wow with my snitching post. i was just curiouse if all these stores and places in general are sincere about their rewards ect. personally i think they are all full of it but thats just mop. and if any of you grew up where i grew up with the same people as me where gangs were a part of your everyday life and snitching can not only give you a bad rep (look at 50 cent) but it can also do you alot of harm. personally i dont believe in snitching thats just not your place to talk about someone elses business.[/QUOTE Are u italian, cuz if ur not the thing about a rat being the worst thing u can be doesnt relly work out
learn to use the quote feature you arrogant fool. no im not italian, what does that have to do with anything you racist fool. i said i wasnt going to speak on this thread again but your just spitting bs that makes no sense and you dont even know how to work the quote feature. wtg buddy.
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 05-19-2006, 07:35 PM #130
light you up
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
yea i go to fireball mountain and paintball authority ill keep a lookout and tell my friends...sorry to hear i would be pissed
light you up is offline  
Old 05-20-2006, 09:09 AM #131
uniquenewyork6715
Rapin' Js all day
 
uniquenewyork6715's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: at your 30 :O
^^^lol they already found the guns....hahah
__________________
ZJFK|Trust 34+/0-|AK4LIFE

"Originally posted by jakesak:
By all means, offer something that is dumb. I will simply make fun of either: Your mother, your intelligence, the size of your penis, your past threads, your username, your real name, or all of these in a deadly combination of slander.
"
uniquenewyork6715 is offline  
Old 05-27-2006, 09:45 PM #132
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist
 
Deadheadpballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik
learn to use the quote feature you arrogant fool. no im not italian, what does that have to do with anything you racist fool. i said i wasnt going to speak on this thread again but your just spitting bs that makes no sense and you dont even know how to work the quote feature. wtg buddy.
oh how the tables turn. you were just "spitting' bs through from what i cared to read was 3 pages or so, talking about how you're all gangsta and **** and you're gonna be an ******* and not give any help to these honest guys who got ****ed over by some asswipes. and now you wanna turn around and start callin this kid (fastwrath) arrogant? i'll give you the racist part, that ws uncalled for, but arrogant? and btw you tried waaay too hard to get those "fool"s in, you just gave it away completely

EDIT: oh, and congratulations on catching the little ****s who did this
and why oh why doesnt pbn censor asswipe?

Last edited by Deadheadpballer : 05-27-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Deadheadpballer is offline  
Old 05-27-2006, 11:56 PM #133
theskater101388
 
 
theskater101388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: *732* NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
theskater101388 helped look for balloons
yes another pointless E-Fight!
__________________
*****My Feedback*****

"Originally posted by num3n: "Give a man a link and you keep him from posting for a day. Teach a man to search before he posts and he'll never have to post again."
theskater101388 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:30 AM #134
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadheadpballer
oh how the tables turn. you were just "spitting' bs through from what i cared to read was 3 pages or so, talking about how you're all gangsta and **** and you're gonna be an ******* and not give any help to these honest guys who got ****ed over by some asswipes. and now you wanna turn around and start callin this kid (fastwrath) arrogant? i'll give you the racist part, that ws uncalled for, but arrogant? and btw you tried waaay too hard to get those "fool"s in, you just gave it away completely

EDIT: oh, and congratulations on catching the little ****s who did this
and why oh why doesnt pbn censor asswipe?
look i dont want your gifts buddy. o you will give me the racist thing. thats great. hey i want to share its not right to recieve and not give in return isnt that right, how about i give you some advice which is to grow up. look at your sig bro.... I tried way too hard to get those fools in? and i gave it away. what are you talking about. does anyone have any idea?
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 05-29-2006, 09:59 AM #135
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist
 
Deadheadpballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 860
you tried to use the word fool too many times. i'd put it in language you'd understand but i dont speak "ghetto"
and what the hell is wrong with my sig? you're the one with racist comments in yours. and grow up? great advice, heres some for you. take your head out of your *** and you'll see why the rest of us wanted to find the *******es who did it. its because were nice people, and we do the right thing once in a while. were not so wrapped up in "respect" in an online forum that we wont make a move to help someone who really needs it in real life. heres some more advice. go play in traffic, do the rest of the world a favor
Deadheadpballer is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 AM #136
ckyfann72192
 
 
ckyfann72192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Paintball Authority
ckyfann72192 plays in the PSP
ckyfann72192 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the guns were found mods please close this thread
__________________
Ronnie, Rest in Peace

Free lance gun tech pm me will fix any and all Guns cheap.
ckyfann72192 is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 02:25 PM #137
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadheadpballer
you tried to use the word fool too many times. i'd put it in language you'd understand but i dont speak "ghetto"
and what the hell is wrong with my sig? you're the one with racist comments in yours. and grow up? great advice, heres some for you. take your head out of your *** and you'll see why the rest of us wanted to find the *******es who did it. its because were nice people, and we do the right thing once in a while. were not so wrapped up in "respect" in an online forum that we wont make a move to help someone who really needs it in real life. heres some more advice. go play in traffic, do the rest of the world a favor
so what did i give away... fools. grow up seriously. you have been a memember for like 4 days and you are already trying to start stuff. get a life and drop it. if you dont know what your talking about stop talking. nice people .... And about that traffic thing yeah i grew up playing in streets hell even playing in gridlocked traffic so whats that have to do with anything well it doesnt. but hey thanks for telling me i gave it away. im glad to see someone took all the fools i gave away.
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 PM #138
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist
 
Deadheadpballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 860
i wont even let that merit a response. when i said go play in traffic i meant go kill yourself. try it
Deadheadpballer is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 04:12 PM #139
paintballruler.
**** That
 
paintballruler.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New York
paintballruler. is a Supporting Member
paintballruler. owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballruler. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yuik- u r a retart, if you are so ghetto and ****, how do u have a computer or afford to play paintball. what do you play paintball in the "streets" or did you steal your first gun?
__________________
Paintball authority
paintballruler. is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 04:23 PM #140
Briankirk
Out if the game.
 
Briankirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NJ/Myrtle beach, SC
Briankirk is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Briankirk plays in the USPL
Briankirk plays in the APPA D4 division
don't **** with yuik..he is mad hood



die.
Briankirk is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump