Old 05-15-2006, 07:38 PM #127
.Bender.

hahahahaha, cheecks i love ur fat body.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2006, 02:06 PM #128
PBAsoldier
of the PBA Empire

Hey Thanks everyone who helped out, yes we caught the guy(s) and yes the guns are in the hands of the police.

Shout out to Dave at East Coast paintball for helping us out, with out him doing what he did we would probably havent caught the kid, thank you guys.

Carney
Old 05-19-2006, 04:48 PM #129
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
[quote=fastwrath]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik
idk why everyone is like wow with my snitching post. i was just curiouse if all these stores and places in general are sincere about their rewards ect. personally i think they are all full of it but thats just mop. and if any of you grew up where i grew up with the same people as me where gangs were a part of your everyday life and snitching can not only give you a bad rep (look at 50 cent) but it can also do you alot of harm. personally i dont believe in snitching thats just not your place to talk about someone elses business.[/QUOTE Are u italian, cuz if ur not the thing about a rat being the worst thing u can be doesnt relly work out
learn to use the quote feature you arrogant fool. no im not italian, what does that have to do with anything you racist fool. i said i wasnt going to speak on this thread again but your just spitting bs that makes no sense and you dont even know how to work the quote feature. wtg buddy.

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 05-19-2006, 07:35 PM #130
light you up

yea i go to fireball mountain and paintball authority ill keep a lookout and tell my friends...sorry to hear i would be pissed
Old 05-20-2006, 09:09 AM #131
uniquenewyork6715
Rapin' Js all day

^^^lol they already found the guns....hahah

"Originally posted by jakesak:
By all means, offer something that is dumb. I will simply make fun of either: Your mother, your intelligence, the size of your penis, your past threads, your username, your real name, or all of these in a deadly combination of slander.
"
Old 05-27-2006, 09:45 PM #132
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik
learn to use the quote feature you arrogant fool. no im not italian, what does that have to do with anything you racist fool. i said i wasnt going to speak on this thread again but your just spitting bs that makes no sense and you dont even know how to work the quote feature. wtg buddy.
oh how the tables turn. you were just "spitting' bs through from what i cared to read was 3 pages or so, talking about how you're all gangsta and **** and you're gonna be an ******* and not give any help to these honest guys who got ****ed over by some asswipes. and now you wanna turn around and start callin this kid (fastwrath) arrogant? i'll give you the racist part, that ws uncalled for, but arrogant? and btw you tried waaay too hard to get those "fool"s in, you just gave it away completely

EDIT: oh, and congratulations on catching the little ****s who did this
and why oh why doesnt pbn censor asswipe?

Last edited by Deadheadpballer : 05-27-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:56 PM #133
theskater101388

has been a member for 10 years
theskater101388 helped look for balloons
yes another pointless E-Fight!

"Originally posted by num3n: "Give a man a link and you keep him from posting for a day. Teach a man to search before he posts and he'll never have to post again."
Old 05-29-2006, 01:30 AM #134
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadheadpballer
oh how the tables turn. you were just "spitting' bs through from what i cared to read was 3 pages or so, talking about how you're all gangsta and **** and you're gonna be an ******* and not give any help to these honest guys who got ****ed over by some asswipes. and now you wanna turn around and start callin this kid (fastwrath) arrogant? i'll give you the racist part, that ws uncalled for, but arrogant? and btw you tried waaay too hard to get those "fool"s in, you just gave it away completely

EDIT: oh, and congratulations on catching the little ****s who did this
and why oh why doesnt pbn censor asswipe?
look i dont want your gifts buddy. o you will give me the racist thing. thats great. hey i want to share its not right to recieve and not give in return isnt that right, how about i give you some advice which is to grow up. look at your sig bro.... I tried way too hard to get those fools in? and i gave it away. what are you talking about. does anyone have any idea?

Old 05-29-2006, 09:59 AM #135
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist

you tried to use the word fool too many times. i'd put it in language you'd understand but i dont speak "ghetto"
and what the hell is wrong with my sig? you're the one with racist comments in yours. and grow up? great advice, heres some for you. take your head out of your *** and you'll see why the rest of us wanted to find the *******es who did it. its because were nice people, and we do the right thing once in a while. were not so wrapped up in "respect" in an online forum that we wont make a move to help someone who really needs it in real life. heres some more advice. go play in traffic, do the rest of the world a favor
Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 AM #136
ckyfann72192

ckyfann72192 plays in the PSP
ckyfann72192 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the guns were found mods please close this thread

Free lance gun tech pm me will fix any and all Guns cheap.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:25 PM #137
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadheadpballer
you tried to use the word fool too many times. i'd put it in language you'd understand but i dont speak "ghetto"
and what the hell is wrong with my sig? you're the one with racist comments in yours. and grow up? great advice, heres some for you. take your head out of your *** and you'll see why the rest of us wanted to find the *******es who did it. its because were nice people, and we do the right thing once in a while. were not so wrapped up in "respect" in an online forum that we wont make a move to help someone who really needs it in real life. heres some more advice. go play in traffic, do the rest of the world a favor
so what did i give away... fools. grow up seriously. you have been a memember for like 4 days and you are already trying to start stuff. get a life and drop it. if you dont know what your talking about stop talking. nice people .... And about that traffic thing yeah i grew up playing in streets hell even playing in gridlocked traffic so whats that have to do with anything well it doesnt. but hey thanks for telling me i gave it away. im glad to see someone took all the fools i gave away.

Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 PM #138
Deadheadpballer
Disestablishmentarianist

i wont even let that merit a response. when i said go play in traffic i meant go kill yourself. try it
Old 05-29-2006, 04:12 PM #139
paintballruler.
**** That

paintballruler. is a Supporting Member
paintballruler. owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballruler. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yuik- u r a retart, if you are so ghetto and ****, how do u have a computer or afford to play paintball. what do you play paintball in the "streets" or did you steal your first gun?
Old 05-29-2006, 04:23 PM #140
Briankirk
Out if the game.

Briankirk is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Briankirk plays in the USPL
Briankirk plays in the APPA D4 division
don't **** with yuik..he is mad hood

die.
Closed Thread