What Kind of Cable Would I Need for This? - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-25-2006, 07:39 PM #1
JcKa's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UVM/DC
 has been a member for 10 years
What Kind of Cable Would I Need for This?

It's a HI-8 Sony Handycam, and I'm looking to trade an Impulse for it.


It comes without any cables, but it does have the charger and battery.

Anyway, it has S-Video hookups, and I was wondering what cable could I use to hook it up to my computer and upload videos/edit videos?
JcKa is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 05-27-2006, 12:46 AM #2
Rockin The 06 Ego.....
Dyeguy101's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: WeStSiDe NY
 has been a member for 10 years
if its digi then you need a firewire/usb that will connect to it. I foget the name , do a seach. Sony handycam wire
My PBN Feedback 30+
My Ao Feedback 27+
Dyeguy101 is offline  
Old 05-27-2006, 12:54 AM #3
A2TheRizzo's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Norfolk
 has been a member for 10 years
Use firewire. 30 bucks at radioshack.
"Originally posted by Anubi5: We were team date rape, and we raped the competition."

"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: You could have called your team "Team Duke Lacrosse" and had the same slogan."
A2TheRizzo is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump