PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 05:47 PM #1
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

The truth about Septembe 11th?....

I don't know how many of you have seen/heard about this but if you have an hour, sit down and watch this with an open mind. Its honestly frightening to think about...but impossible not to question after viewing.

Discussions might be intense, I myself find it hard to believe yet...it almost makes sense.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

-Chris
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM #2
fuhrer325 (Banned)
I'm cooler than you

The question is probably this: "How many of us haven't seen it???"

I didn't click it... But I think I know what it is...

Most of that has been proven false.

Last edited by fuhrer325 : 05-26-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:55 PM #3
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

The only part I really question is the pentagon part....Im deffinatly not anti-american, I wanna join the coast guard. But its not wrong to post it if people havnt already seen it. I questioned it, and am still behind bush no doubt I dont think he could/would have done this...but everyone should have the right to question.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:25 PM #4
Stealth Echo (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
You could have just asked a mod to move it...

Now we have two ****ty threads.

And it should have just not been posted at all or posted in the video section the first time.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:30 PM #5
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

I could care less what happened to the Pentagon. We're only at war with....wait, no, we're not at war with anyone. Though mainly we are onyl exhausting military resources in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:34 PM #6
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris
I could care less what happened to the Pentagon. We're only at war with....wait, no, we're not at war with anyone. Though mainly we are onyl exhausting military resources in Iraq and Afghanistan.
WTF it doesnt matter if were at war or not, "which we are" what happens to the pentagon is important all the time.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:37 PM #7
Pellett

The company that sold provided the steel for the WTC said that the steel should have held up to heat much higher than that on 9/11 and for at least 6 hours. Also weird that the tower that was hit 2nd fell 1st. Also WTC were the 1st steel buildings to fall down because of fire damage in the history of skyscrapers, so I have heard.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:38 PM #8
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptonicsPB
WTF it doesnt matter if were at war or not, "which we are" what happens to the pentagon is important all the time.
Tell me why. What would it do other than cause a scare in America and possibly another war?
Old 05-26-2006, 06:38 PM #9
crazyropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellett
The company that sold provided the steel for the WTC said that the steel should have held up to heat much higher than that on 9/11 and for at least 6 hours. Also weird that the tower that was hit 2nd fell 1st. Also WTC were the 1st steel buildings to fall down because of fire damage in the history of skyscrapers, so I have heard.
QFT
Old 05-26-2006, 06:40 PM #10
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Echo
You could have just asked a mod to move it...

Now we have two ****ty threads.

And it should have just not been posted at all or posted in the video section the first time.
**** off, theres absolutly nothing wrong with posting it. You need to calm the **** down about it and let people come to there own conclusions. You're bein a little ***** abou it cuz you don't like it....so what?!, you dont like it? move on...
Old 05-26-2006, 06:42 PM #11
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris
Tell me why. What would it do other than cause a scare in America and possibly another war?
Lets just say theres a few important minds who work within its walls.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:56 PM #12
Stealth Echo (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptonicsPB
**** off, theres absolutly nothing wrong with posting it. You need to calm the **** down about it and let people come to there own conclusions. You're bein a little ***** abou it cuz you don't like it....so what?!, you dont like it? move on...
No, I'm being a "little *****" about it because it's been posted more than fifty times (and I'm not exaggerating), and it's been argued plenty of times as well.
Closed Thread