I heard North Korea is capable of Long Range balisstic missles - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-24-2006, 01:06 AM #22
doublenot7
KAFIR

Just for the record:

RNK has already launched a few long range test missiles in the past, violating Japans airspace/waters. Causing more than a few upset Japanese! They also do have ICBM with multiple warhead dispersal technology courtesy of the ChiComs (who received it from the US - thanks to a previous administration).

This is pretty OLD news by the way.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2006, 03:13 PM #23
Vasha (Banned)
PEOPLE HATE ME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Rebel
If they do anything to the US..... well... we won't be hearing from them ever again.
There you go. That would sound right. But really, we are the only country basicly that has a real good standard anti missile program. Very secrective but its a known fact. There only in subs and some battleships. But this makes the patriote missle look like a tree atacking a toy. We really safe here in america, and even if we would be atacked im sure we could take them out. If your smart about most missles take a long time to travle since they must exit the atmostfere then come back. Thats the most common.

Sorry for junk spelling.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:59 PM #24
98cking
Submit or Die

well i believe if they dont already they will soon, and your friend and his cold weather training....it doesnt necicarily mean a war in korea.....hte marines is the only U.S service that provides nearly all of there men and women with cold weather trianing (Mostly in Norway) so they are ready for a fight in any environment
Old 05-25-2006, 09:17 PM #25
machineGunKelly
i dominate unmercifully

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98cking
well i believe if they dont already they will soon, and your friend and his cold weather training....it doesnt necicarily mean a war in korea.....hte marines is the only U.S service that provides nearly all of there men and women with cold weather trianing (Mostly in Norway) so they are ready for a fight in any environment

yea he said they went to like norway and finland and he is joining marine reserves and where hes stationed isnt set to send anyone till like 2010 but ur right it doesnt mean war in korea.