Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-16-2006, 03:19 AM #22
casual t (Banned)

Hey Iri if you're gonna say 9/11 was orchestrated by the french and the russians you need to back that **** up. because you sound like a ******* to the rest of us.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2006, 03:30 AM #23
Hahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual t
Hey Iri if you're gonna say 9/11 was orchestrated by the french and the russians you need to back that **** up. because you sound like a ******* to the rest of us.
No other words can be more true. What your saying isnt even testimony.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:16 AM #24
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahn
Do you have any questions about what happened that day? Why do or don't you?
no, none. i have been shown overwhelming evidence that backs up the official story and have come to the only logical conclusion.

Quote:
If you dont, then quit being an ignorant *******.
so now i'm ignorant because i don't believe every halfassed 9/11 conspiracy thrown at me? i think you need to check your definition of ignorance.
Quote:
If freedom of speech does exist
not here it doesn't
Quote:
when did i say the french did anything? and where did the russians come from? any of those two countries doing something like that would be a direct act of war. 9/11 was orchestrated and carried out by the muslim fundamentalist organization Al Queda. on september 11, 2001 four Al Queda operatives hijacked four american airlines planes and crashed them into various locales in the east, two of those being the world trade center towers. this is backed up and verified by a myriad of eyewitness accounts, blackbox records, a gigantic pile of indirect evidence pointing to this, video evidence from CNN, fox news, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Photo's from the New York times, and Washington Post, and videos of verified Al Queda leaders claiming responsibility for the attacks.

there's mine, where's yours?
Quote:
No other words can be more true. What your saying isnt even testimony.
correct, but i'm not here to testify. what i said is simple fact.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:14 AM #25
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
If freedom of speech does exist, this is the place and the time to use it....like any where else and any time.
Freedom of Speech does not mean freedom to say whatever you want.
Not that it matters because this forum does not offer "freedom of speech", as it is MODERATED.

People like conspiracy theories for the same reasons that sports fans will say the "ref is blind" even though he obviously made the correct call.

Conspiracies do exist, and are worth talking about, as long as they have merit, and do not offend.
The problem with the 9/11 conspiracies is 2-fold:
1- There is not a single shread of evidence to support any of it.
2- Alot of people died, making it sensitive.

The truth, however, is that most conpiracy supporters DO NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT. Instead, they are sad insecure people with small penises, who just want attention.

Do I believe the Government? No. They tell the truth when its in there best interest, which is usually our best interest.
But I do believe my own eyes.

Nick
Old 05-16-2006, 11:33 AM #26
greenmile

SEE--OWN--spiracy! :calls Jack Bower:
Old 05-16-2006, 02:58 PM #27
casual t (Banned)

hey Iri are you not listening to a word i'm saying?

you are accusing me of posting 9/11 conspiracy theories STILL.

PROVE IT!

still waiting for your evidence, IE a quote of me..................

jesus christ you are so dense and you suck so bad at debating. where is your evidence????

hahahahahha let me guess you work at subway right? i'll take a cold cut combo with fat free mayo you dip****.

and...if you're still uncertain of where i personally stand on 9/11, i've already stated that we trained the enemy to fight another enemy and they turned on us.

the end

refute that *****. it's no conspiracy.

a conspiracy would be...." OMG CHENEY ATTACKED US AND GEORGE LAUGHED AND THE NWO IS UPON US! "

Last edited by casual t : 05-16-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:55 PM #28
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
hey Iri are you not listening to a word i'm saying?

you are accusing me of posting 9/11 conspiracy theories STILL.

PROVE IT!

still waiting for your evidence, IE a quote of me..................

jesus christ you are so dense and you suck so bad at debating. where is your evidence????

hahahahahha let me guess you work at subway right? i'll take a cold cut combo with fat free mayo you dip****.

and...if you're still uncertain of where i personally stand on 9/11, i've already stated that we trained the enemy to fight another enemy and they turned on us.

the end

refute that *****. it's no conspiracy.

a conspiracy would be...." OMG CHENEY ATTACKED US AND GEORGE LAUGHED AND THE NWO IS UPON US! "
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22161363
Quote:
there is plenty to debate about 9/11. for instance my view is:

personally i think it was just CIA blowback. trained a bunch of dumb****ing arabs to kill russians and they turned on us and it doesn't help they teach their kids in school about the great satan in the west. case NEVER closed. seriously, how can the case be closed if we're still at war wit the ****ers?
like shooting fish in a barrel....
Old 05-16-2006, 04:58 PM #29
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Impulses
I thought I heard something outside my window last evening!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:50 PM #30
Evilwombat
Damn noob 2k8er's

Threads like this make me question the education system. lri should be able to call this community service.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:27 PM #31
b2k4ripps Sdie
Little john. Gone gorrila

: ) Yes I concur Iri. Casual T is such a *******..
Old 05-25-2006, 01:44 AM #32
sdomen (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lri2x97
...on september 11, 2001 four Al Queda operatives hijacked four american airlines planes and crashed them into various locales in the east, two of those being the world trade center towers. this is backed up and verified by a myriad of eyewitness accounts, blackbox records, a gigantic pile of indirect evidence pointing to this, video evidence from CNN, fox news, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Photo's from the New York times, and Washington Post, and videos of verified Al Queda leaders claiming responsibility for the attacks.

Ummm FOUR terrorists? Who are those other guys then......................

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, only one black box was recovered. Not from the towers.

I'm not saying anything about conspiracies, but if you're going to try to spread the "truth" it should be accurate. I am all about the truth. I just like it to actually, be... factually.... TRUE.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:11 AM #33
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
haha i love how you guys dance around the ****ing question like you don't know what to say.

US Generals in the past have drafted plans on attacking americans for war support. you cannot refute that.

Could this happen again?

YES OR NO AND WHY

easy...really it's easy. you guys are taking this thread way too personal. sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

but i'll bet this thread gets locked before anyone can answer.
yes it could. Hoiwever it won't. we generate enough hatred around the world that we don't need to provoke anyone into attacking the US.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:27 AM #34
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This thread is the most ridiculous piece of **** thread I've seen in a loonng time.

Good thing casual t was banned; he was a ****ing numbskull...
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.