PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-19-2006, 11:38 AM #1
Arcadie (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Arcadie feedback

This is feedback for arcadie (Also on reseller ratings)

Last edited by Arcadie : 03-27-2006 at 05:13 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2006, 11:43 AM #2
pbdude911

bought a cellphone localy from him. awsome deal pimp cellphone (v3x) thanks man A+++++ seller
Old 03-24-2006, 07:37 PM #3
D4MN3D

Traded my paintball gear for his goped, sent fast recieved 2 days after trade, in described condition, great seller highly recommend
Old 03-27-2006, 11:17 PM #4
Raven8020

quick responce and generally nice guy. Item was as described, adj ram cap for timmy. Fast shipment and great communication.

Quote the Raven NeverMore

Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ght=Raven8020"

Last edited by Raven8020 : 04-03-2006 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:22 PM #5
Wickdchyld
The OnE Only WiCkY

Wickdchyld is a Supporting Member
OMG!! sold me body & Frame killer deal.. ultra fast shipping... item was as discribed.... great communication..... A+++++ seller....
yet I find And yet I find Repeating in my head If I can't be my own I'd feel better dead!

<((,`,))\(vv)/(,`,))>
Old 03-30-2006, 10:08 PM #6
SPluver
SP can go suck a fatty

Bought Mask from him and am extremely happy with my purchase
It was in better condition that he described
Very Trustable and great seller.
Plus super fast shipping
Thanks
Old 04-01-2006, 12:35 PM #7
N3F
T-board Lover

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

Purchased a Black Profiler from this guy. Was described and i quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadie
Hello,
You said you were interested in the black profiler. The price is pretty firm since its basicly almost new. let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steffan
The Vforce badges where missing on the sides. Where one badge would be it was ripped there's actually a hole there. The one goggle clip is broke/snapped. And the lower left chin has begun to start peeling back. The lens was pretty bad aswell, but i wont hold that against him. It was used and I had purchased a brand new one just for that reason.

Has not attempted to contact me with this transaction.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:50 PM #8
xXSTR8 RAP3Xx (Banned)

bought a proflex from him. ultra fast shipping. A++
Old 04-06-2006, 04:29 PM #9
rush34
mr beefys

rush34 plays in the PSP
rush34 is an NCPA player
great seller, easy to deal with, shipped quickly
if your a christian baller put this in your sig
Old 04-07-2006, 03:00 PM #10
Black_Jack66

Got a stbby tank and it came when he said it would. Very reliable. Shipped super fast.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:36 PM #11
Atomic Rooster
Instigator

Thumbs down

I purchased a Western Digital 200GB IDE HDD from Steffan at Mall57.com that arrived DOA. It was packed in a 6x9 USPS Priority Mail box with nothing more than a small, thin piece of bubble wrap taped around the drive and crumpled newspaper as "packing". I asked them for a refund but was refused stating that they sold the drive "as-is".

Here's the crap he was selling us as "untested system pulls and upgrades" :

http://cgi.liquidation.com/auction/v...&convertTo=USD

Salvage:
Salvage assets have been identified as defective for reasons concerning their functionality, appearance, or both. Salvage assets usually can only be used for parts.

This guy has been banned at other forums and has been reported and listed at Trollhunters.

Be sure to check out all this guy's feedback before buying:

Heatware

Reselleratings

Overstock

The last is my favorite. He gave himself 3 positive feedbacks.

Last edited by Atomic Rooster : 05-21-2006 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:15 PM #12
takumi619

takumi619 is a Supporting Member
Angry Stay Away From This Low Life And His Site

6 - 80GB 7200RPM/2MB Cache

In short, same experience as Atomic Rooster.

This guy is bogus. Don't trust his site. There is a HUGE difference between an untested, sold as-is, system pull and I know it doesn't work but hey I'm out to make a quick buck.

He's out to start a new business with his Mall57 site but has poor ethic.

The 6 drives I bought were all DOA. But I'm pretty sure they were known to be defective prior to sale.

4 of the 6 were instantly noticed to be DOA upon arrival in the same packaging described by Atomic. They had been tampered with by an amateur tech. The torx screws were missing and replaced with PHP screws, on two of those four drives one or two of the threaded mounts were missing. On all four of those drives the four contact legs of the board that touch the motor membrane had some copper wires "glued" to the wrong places. Causing a short and the glue to burn and turn black.

The other two motors had stripped torx screws, rattled heavily, and you could hear and feel the plates free spinning. When powered up they gave off the notorious "whir, whir, click."

I was hoping those last two would at least work to some extent, but to no avail, all HDDs were defective as I said prior to sale.

Along with all this, each of the 6 motors was missing the manufacturers warrananty seal. On the two drives with the torx screws, someone relaced the manufaturer sticker with a plain silver sticker over the center torx screw. It was a nice try, but the motors were missing the gaskets for the vacuum seal. The HDD covers didn't tighten all the way to the bodies, which is how I noticed they were missing.

You should have some shred of integrity or ethic before you attempt to run your own business guy. If you're going to scam people at least know what you're doing because the people you try to scam might actually know what's going on.

And when I file a claim with Paypal, after you deny the accusation, and I receive a 10 day grace period to have the items "appraised" by someone of competence in the field... no worries there bro. I used to work at HP and Cohu as an elec-mech tech, so I'm tight with the engineers and IT guys there, not to mention my best bud is a DELL/MS cert tech.

It'd be nice if you saved us the time and hassle, along with avoiding having your Paypal account and SSN flagged with them and the FBI-IC.

Last edited by takumi619 : 04-23-2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:08 PM #13
StR8kiLLaZ
BuriantsuPhotography

Positive

Great Guy A+++
He shipped first no problem A+++

Please hear his part of the story before you pay attention to the negative feedbackz.

THANKZ
-STR8KILLA
Old 05-21-2006, 09:31 PM #14
takumi619

His Side Of The Story

Good old print screen and archived PMs.

When you tell and sell someone working system pulls, they should not be tampered with. The drives I received were pulled apart.

What exactly was it that you bought buddy???

Per chance you're an accomplice? No?

Then how about you check his feedback on various other sites. We on PbN aren't the only ones he pulled a fast one on.

If he's so legit, why did he close down his Mall57 site shortly after investigations started and people were after him?

Why is he trying to liquidate every last piece of shot hardware he has?

http://cgi.liquidation.com/auction/v...&convertTo=USD

I sympathize for the winner of that auction.

Please listen to his side of the story? Right guy.

Check my feedback against his. I'm more than reasonable to work with anyone before leaving negative feedback.

I know what questions to ask to anticipate a "rope a dope" manuever being pulled on me. Scams happen, especially online. It's the risk you run for shopping online everyday.

I don't need to say anything else besides one of two things:

Please stop being so gullible, just because you lucked out with his fibs doesn't mean he won't strike again. If you're legit then he's just trying to reestablish credibility.

OR

Don't bother trying to clear your friends name. He's already done a bang up job on tarnishing it.

Misleading a person is deception, and when in business is a form of fraud. He sold system pulls from a local computer company. Not coasters that were pulled apart only to have someone attempt to salvage them.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:40 PM #15
takumi619

I see you have your site back up and running. It's a shame you didn't sell the first batch on eBay. With the way you had everything worded, everyone who didn't use a credit card to pay would've gotten their money back.

I'm assuming you were out to make a quick buck so you could continue to afford your infatuation with the sport of paintball.

I mean really... how do you upset 5-10 anonymous people simultaneously? Chances of that happening and not being a scammer?

I don't think I really need to answer that.

Last edited by takumi619 : 05-21-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:45 PM #16
Atomic Rooster
Instigator

Exclamation

UPDATE - 5/27/06

As of now, this guy has been banned from Anandtech, PC Perspective, Reselleratings, Techimo, Howard Forums, Rage3D, Computer Forums, MacNN Forums, Apple Matters Forums, and GSMArena.

Now this scumbag is selling knock-off designer clothes here: http://www.luxattire.com/

Last edited by Atomic Rooster : 05-28-2006 at 02:12 AM.