XSV screws Rage again - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-22-2006, 05:34 PM #22
ikeepitreal
 
 
ikeepitreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALLmeSANCHEZ
because evryone is out to get any team from miami........
dude didnt you get the memo!?!

chuck hendsch sent all the NPPL reffs' emails to screw all the miami teams because they caught his mom standing on a corner!!!
__________________
HostileHKKids
TRILL GEARBAG SALE
My Feedback
1+
/0-
ikeepitreal is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-22-2006, 06:44 PM #23
Ca$$Money
YEAH MONEY!
 
Ca$$Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LA
 has been a member for 10 years
Everyone forgot the fact that the Miami Rage player in the snake got a 1 for 1 pulled but because of time constraints, Neil had to try and finish the game. So technically, the guy in the dorito was dead already when Neil finished the game. Also, the player who goes for the flag is allowed to go out of bounds when it is to grab the flag in the back field. This is so players can still run and grab the flag from the start gate.
Ca$$Money is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 06:54 PM #24
splat62
one shot one kill
 
splat62's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: arizona
Must be a conspiracy. he he
splat62 is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 07:02 PM #25
CraigAL32
 
 
CraigAL32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Bokeelia l FLORIDA
 has been a member for 10 years
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Some people need to wake up.

The NPPL has nothing against Miami Rage, not many here have played long enough to realize that Chuck Hendsch played for Rage when Rage won the first big ESPN TV Tourney. He and Chino have rolled together and against each other for years, its all good.

Its just the way the ball is bouncing.

The problem starts to get to a point where the refs will not give them the benefit of the doubt.

Rage is playing hard enough, things will come their way soon.

Keep your heads up and paint straight and things will fall into place.
__________________
Paintball Player since 1984.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
CraigAL32 is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 07:06 PM #26
geekyrocketguy
 
 
geekyrocketguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimponwheels22
the XSV player fell out of bounds when he went for the flag and fell, knocking over the flag station, tripping out of bounds, and refs didnt do anything.
Read the NPPL rulebook before you flame. You're allowed to slide out of bounds when you grab the flag.
__________________
Be a nonconformist and contribute to my photo fund.

My Photo Site

Last edited by geekyrocketguy : 05-22-2006 at 07:12 PM.
geekyrocketguy is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 07:20 PM #27
fuzzyfoot3789
 
 
fuzzyfoot3789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoubleop
The moral of the story is that XSV sucks and that Rage is awesome lol
Your right. XSV Sucks. Just look at how they did in all the NPPL events this year.
fuzzyfoot3789 is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 07:22 PM #28
Horty(((O)))(Banned)
pnk army
 
Horty(((O)))(Banned)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
remember the time rage cheated Ultimate, yes its bs but it happens. cheatings part of the game
__________________

Feedback 19+
Joni Carpenter fan #1
"dyanstyshocker44: im gonna go ahead and drop an F U BUDDY rite on ur ballz..."
HKHate
Horty(((O)))(Banned) is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 07:25 PM #29
DaveKepp (Banned)
Disaster
 
DaveKepp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Jersey
the nppl needs a reffing crew of people that arent on nppl teams and such, teams shouldnt be allowed to reff nppl events and play in nppl events
DaveKepp is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 09:36 PM #30
pimponwheels22
 
 
pimponwheels22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyrocketguy
Read the NPPL rulebook before you flame. You're allowed to slide out of bounds when you grab the flag.
im not flaming just proving a point that the reffing sucked and im sorry that one thing i said was incorrect, maybe because im a PSP kind of guy where you pay probably a little more money than NPPL but you get to play more games in a tournament playing Xball than alot of teams would play in a season of NPPL, the reffing is better, and you actually get all your money back plus more for winning. yeah didnt know it was a rule that your actually allowed to fall out of bounds at some point in a game.
__________________
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=898220 <-- my feedback
pimponwheels22 is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 10:57 PM #31
EnigmaX
::RIDEORDIE::
 
EnigmaX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 7one7
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm kinda confused on the point of this thread?
EnigmaX is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 11:13 PM #32
Bzump
 
Bzump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Bzump is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horty(((O)))(Banned)
remember the time rage cheated Ultimate, yes its bs but it happens. cheatings part of the game

Ok
For one Rage did not cheat Ultimate. Chino's loader broke and he was in the corner and none of Ultimates players new that when they went to go hang the flag. He blasted them all and that was that.
__________________
MIAMI RAGE
BOB LONG
RNT ALLSTARZ
STR8KILLAS
Bzump is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 11:26 PM #33
teamx1
 
 
teamx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoubleop
The moral of the story is that XSV sucks and that Rage is awesome lol
Yup thats why XSV has won two straight nppl tournaments in a row. When was the last time Rage won? Exactly
__________________
BFK 4 LIFE


"The Original"
TRIPLE X


R.I.P. STEVE 9/4/06 R.I.P.
teamx1 is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 11:28 PM #34
Bzump
 
Bzump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Bzump is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
XSV did not cheat Rage Chuck did not cheat Rage Dan Perez did not cheat Rage. The stupidity of the refs is what cost Rage the game. Chuck saw what happen he was standing right next to Rage's captain (Adrian Mederos) and acknowledged the fact that Neil got shot and should have been pulled but it says in the rule book that only the ultimate on the field can reverse a call. I guess Dan must no have seen the hit. You are allowed to slide out of bounds while trying to pull the flag.

Now here was i think should have happened Chuck should have told Dan what he saw with his own 2 eyes and Dan should have put his foot down and reversed the call, but you can't fault those guys it is a tough job and to have a bunch of angry Cubans screaming at you all day long can get real stresfull. What i am asking Chuck and Dan to do is to please realize that the refs right now in the NPPL in my opinion our incompetent. I do believe that there is no bias from Chuck or Dan but the individual refs i am sure have bias and i would not be surprised if certain pro players due give pro refs guns and equipment. In closing i want to state again that XSV DID NOT SCREW RAGE. THE INCOMPETENT REFS ALL OF THEM THAT WHERE ALL WATCHING TRAVIS IN A 1 ON 1 INSTEAD OF HALF WATCHING NEIL AND HALF WATCHING TRAVIS SCREWED RAGE. I also just wanted to say what a class act Dave Baines is. On a note to the NPPL please answer me 1 question why is Boogie not reffing the finals. It is pretty unanimous amongst pro players that he is the best ref. He was reffing the Tampa event why was he not reffing th efinals. One more thing NPPL remember that you never know what Pro Athletes are watching Rage play cause they have friends on the team and they also see what happens and there voice is heard by those outside sponsors that you are trying to secure. So please in short hire some full time refs and pay them well i will be willing to pay more in entrance fees for this to be done and one more thing get rid of the damn Swedish refs (no offense Max , but they suck) . I am a nobody and my opinion will probably fall on deaf ears, but i had to state it.


Art
__________________
MIAMI RAGE
BOB LONG
RNT ALLSTARZ
STR8KILLAS

Last edited by Bzump : 05-22-2006 at 11:30 PM.
Bzump is offline  
Old 05-22-2006, 11:38 PM #35
CraigAL32
 
 
CraigAL32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Bokeelia l FLORIDA
 has been a member for 10 years
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Art some great points.

Boog is top shelf but is mainly a PSP ref so that could be part of it. I talked to him Sat.
He also had to head out Sat night so we could not have used him Sun even if he was allowed .
__________________
Paintball Player since 1984.

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
CraigAL32 is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 12:43 AM #36
Htownkilla (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiomaster
ummm, there were like 15 people that yelled bull**** and they said it like 5 times, not 10 minutes, not hundreds of spectators. Get your story straight.

yeah it was the people in the VIP, i happened to be one of them. i watched it happen from the VIP side of the field, the xsv player had a hit on him, grabbed the flag and fell, knocking the starting gate over onto rages guns, and then obviously wiped the hit in the process. he also fell out of bounds when he dove. no one should blame XSV because imo rage would have done the same thing to win the game, most teams would have, it was a smart move by xsv to win the game, Rage should be mad at the reffs because they did not do their job. they were horrible. as usual.
Htownkilla is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 01:12 AM #37
jamie madrox (Banned)
Sleep In Silence
 
jamie madrox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: michigan
**** rage xsv ownz
jamie madrox is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 01:12 AM #38
Kaolinite
+-----------+
 
Kaolinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Cheating is now unfortunatly part of competitive paintball.
Everyone should deal with it and play there game.

Refs are out there to catch cheaters. When people complain the NPPL will listen and put more refs on the feilds. Refs get paid so lets say the NPPL puts 2 more ref's on each feild. Thats 12 more ref's to pay 12 x (lets say 200$) = 2400$ more the NPPL has to pay. 2400 x 5 events = 12000. Now ask yourself how will the NPPL pay this expense. They will raise entry prices or deduct prize money.

So in the end cheating is actually costing players more money. I belive that the NPPL feilds enough ref's and is doing "OK" job for now.

Just my little late night topic
__________________
MONEY SUCCESS FAME GLAMOUR
-----------------------------------------------------

MISSION PAINTBALL CLUB
Kaolinite is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 01:57 AM #39
JPizzle
Inebriate of air am I
 
JPizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie madrox
**** rage xsv ownz
Wow, you really contributed to this thread. It was definitely devoid of intelligent debate, but you alleviated the problem with that vital verbiage. I'm so glad you could take the precious time out of your day to shed such luminous light upon the controversial issue at hand. Do you have a particular reason to loathe Rage, or are you just that avid a fan of XSV? In either case, your ignorance shines brilliantly through, along with your immaturity. You have every right to have your allegiance to a Pro team; it's one of the reasons the sport is growing. But your post was irrelevant and unwarranted. Here's a website that's perfect for you:
www.smacktalkpaintball.com

The fact of the matter is that any event you attend is destined to have poor reffing, but every team has to endure it. Of course, some teams draw the same lackadaisical refs more often than others; the proverbial luck of the draw is always present. You have to realize that all people react differently to such ridiculous, flagrant calls, but you can't judge a player or team by what occurs in the heat of the moment.
__________________
The geometry of innocent flesh on the bone
Causes Galileo's math book to get thrown
At Delilah, who sits worthlessly alone,
But the tears on her cheeks are from laughter.
F L O R I D A S T A T E

Last edited by JPizzle : 05-23-2006 at 02:00 AM.
JPizzle is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 02:16 AM #40
shamu
Transplanted
 
shamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now-Cal
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKepp
the nppl needs a reffing crew of people that arent on nppl teams and such, teams shouldnt be allowed to reff nppl events and play in nppl events
Teams don't ref in the NPPL. It's (almost) all individual refs. I say almost because Chuck picked up a team to ref this event.

The PSP still uses teams but even they're trying to get away from team reffing and use more non-affiliated refs.
shamu is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 02:32 AM #41
PAC
Texas Pete Lover
 
PAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SC
PAC supports Sherwood Forest
PAC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
we need Instant Replay and Coach's Challenges like they have in the NFL.
__________________
That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem of innocence inside you that makes you want to believe there still exists a right and wrong, that decency will somehow triumph in the end.






.
PAC is offline  
Old 05-23-2006, 03:52 AM #42
Papa J
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Swedish refs???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzump
XSV did not cheat Rage Chuck did not cheat Rage Dan Perez did not cheat Rage. The stupidity of the refs is what cost Rage the game. Chuck saw what happen he was standing right next to Rage's captain (Adrian Mederos) and acknowledged the fact that Neil got shot and should have been pulled but it says in the rule book that only the ultimate on the field can reverse a call. I guess Dan must no have seen the hit. You are allowed to slide out of bounds while trying to pull the flag.

Now here was i think should have happened Chuck should have told Dan what he saw with his own 2 eyes and Dan should have put his foot down and reversed the call, but you can't fault those guys it is a tough job and to have a bunch of angry Cubans screaming at you all day long can get real stresfull. What i am asking Chuck and Dan to do is to please realize that the refs right now in the NPPL in my opinion our incompetent. I do believe that there is no bias from Chuck or Dan but the individual refs i am sure have bias and i would not be surprised if certain pro players due give pro refs guns and equipment. In closing i want to state again that XSV DID NOT SCREW RAGE. THE INCOMPETENT REFS ALL OF THEM THAT WHERE ALL WATCHING TRAVIS IN A 1 ON 1 INSTEAD OF HALF WATCHING NEIL AND HALF WATCHING TRAVIS SCREWED RAGE. I also just wanted to say what a class act Dave Baines is. On a note to the NPPL please answer me 1 question why is Boogie not reffing the finals. It is pretty unanimous amongst pro players that he is the best ref. He was reffing the Tampa event why was he not reffing th efinals. One more thing NPPL remember that you never know what Pro Athletes are watching Rage play cause they have friends on the team and they also see what happens and there voice is heard by those outside sponsors that you are trying to secure. So please in short hire some full time refs and pay them well i will be willing to pay more in entrance fees for this to be done and one more thing get rid of the damn Swedish refs (no offense Max , but they suck) . I am a nobody and my opinion will probably fall on deaf ears, but i had to state it.


Art
Swedish refs sux..... Why is that little dude???
Give us some facts.... Im a Swedish ref... and im offended cuz i really try to do my best each and every game, i had reffed with Boog a couple of times and i think hes one of the best... But u cant say that all the swedes sux cuz u have 1 bad experience.... Im pretty sure that a lot of refs thinks ur team sucks to ref aswell...
My point of wiew is:
Get refs that ONLY refs NOT playin... and preferbly from all over the world..
Cuz everybody knows that US refs is the most biased on the planet ;-)

Peace Papa J.
Papa J is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump