Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 07:12 PM #1
||IcEs||
kek

has been a member for 10 years
9/11 Conspiracies (video) Is this old?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59923762628848

I dont know how many of you have seen this video or how old it is but it is the #1 in Googles Top 100 videos.

My [personal take on things
I was prepared to see and listen to "souped up" testimonies and pictures by people that think too much but not to see so much evidence based on actual news footage, computer simulations, experts proving scenarios based on evidence and actual knowledge of what should and must happen (tower collapsing).

I do take conspiracy theories with a lot a salt, hell I think about stuff in my country which beggars belief but has happened, there are murderers and rapists let loose on bail or early release here in the UK and its an often occurance, anyways onto the vid.

What I thought of the contents of this video

There were too many convenient factors in this whole video that showed the government or whoever the hell did this profit in such a way, insurance payouts, gold bullion being moved, evidence being destroyed/removed or a tower used by government agencies collapsing just as the towers did but also had evidence suggesting other scandals involving Wall Street being destroyed along with it.

So 3 buildings just happen to fall down in the EXACT same way as a controlled demolition would have them do.

I wont even go into the Pentagon scenario as that is just so funny it makes me hurt to think that it was struck by a drone/cruise missile/anti armour weapon and then over a short period of time have smaller explosions happening within the building.

I have seen a computer monitor white as anything, right next to the area which was supposedly hit by a big airliner travelling at 500MPH, holy ****, get me the phone number of the company who make those.

The professionalism of the idiots involved in that so-called "plane crash" wouldn't find a job cleaning trash off the streets if it wasn't for them playing on the American peoples sense of pride, heroism and last but most importantly...patriotism.

They pulled this off with amazing results amidst all of their blunders, I haven't seen swiss cheese with as many holes as this.

After seeing the controlled destruction of the towers in slow-mo I am hurt and saddened to know that I have possibly backed a group that controls the USA into going into all out war against the so-called aggressors in the Middle East.

This is all in the persuit of money, the one thing that I despise the most in mankind is the endless persuit in greed and power and that I have been an un-witting supporter of this, the one thing I hate most is the thing I was whole-heartedly supporting, I feel sick.

To know that I fobbed so many off about these conspiracies about oil and actually see the evidence in all its glory makes me feel an idiot and that I should maybe open my eyes the next time something big comes around the corner, I was young though, maybe in my later years I will accumulate enough knowledge and experience to actually see through the bull**** and lies and actually find out who the real danger to the world is;ie the money men.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2006, 07:28 PM #2
Point|ess
Metal Face Doom

run for your life. just go, theres not much time.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:31 PM #3
$oup (Banned)
MAZArmy, Since August 2K5

*shoots self*
Old 05-20-2006, 07:37 PM #4
Furious Ge0rge (Banned)
Don't Tax me, Bro.

Everyone jump on the bandwagon.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:46 PM #5
Point|ess
Metal Face Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious Ge0rge
Everyone jump on the bandwagon.
Well...this "bandwagon" has been proven right time and time again. Jumping on it sounds about right to me.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:48 PM #6
AndyAllen019
INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is a Moderator
AndyAllen019 is a Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is playing at Living Legends VII
AndyAllen019 supports our troops
AndyAllen019 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
This is quite old.

Interesting theory in my opinion. I still don't know what to believe.
Closed Thread