PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-18-2006, 01:34 AM #1
csgoldfinger

Paintball Dispensing machine?

I've seen this machine that dispenses paintballs by the 100's. One of my competitors has it and I've heard of other people with it. Does anyone know who makes this thing or where I can find it? You pull a lever and it works really well.

Other then that, does anyone know of any other paintball dispensing machine? I'm currently using a 100 round pod, but its not accurate enough and we sell a high volume of paint in the 100's so being off by a few balls isn't good over the long term.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2006, 02:46 AM #2
AyanamiRei (Banned)
yuo liek teh brasseire??/

has been a member for 10 years
http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-Machin...QQcmdZViewItem

...edit, nvm, I know what you mean now. I guess you can make your own and just turn a wheel with 100 holes.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:16 AM #3
harleyfiremedic
AKA Coolkid

harleyfiremedic is a Supporting Member
harleyfiremedic posts videos on PbNation
Something that youmight consider is a scale.

I have seen these used by manufatures to bag things lke screws, nuts, botls etc on TV. The fiure the weight of the individual item, then they can figure out how many.

I think the proper name is a counting scale. Just a thought.

On edit: I have also seen then used in teh arcades that give out tickets when you play the game. Rather than counting each ticket, they weigh them.
Goblin Paintball, Pinokio Hoppers, Hammerhead Barrels, Guardian Uniforms, Stinger Paintball Designs, Blue and Blue's Crew from EMR, Fog Tech and I2I Imagine.

Last edited by harleyfiremedic : 05-18-2006 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:25 AM #4
Capital Paintball

I just tape 10 10-round tubes together. accuracy is perfect but its not very fast.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:26 AM #5
raymius (Banned)
250 Pounds of ATTITUDE

raymius is a Supporting Member
Your labor involved to get an accuate count will be more than the cost of a few paintballs.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:16 PM #6
sneakyweasel
azn

Annual Supporting Member
sneakyweasel is a Supporting Member
sneakyweasel is an NCPA player
sneakyweasel plays in the APPA D5 division
just curious how do you overfill a 100 rd pod usually if anything i c them underfilled. if you pack em you get like 100 in if you just losely fill them you usually get less than that.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:30 PM #7
DEANDA

We have one called a scorebox, you just turn the lever and it dispenses 100 paintballs at a time. It's pretty compact and comes in very handy at the field.
The company is Michigan, I don't know if they are still around. There number is (800)756-5881, hope this helps.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM #8
takedown65 (Banned)

It would be pretty nice to have a vending machine style where people pay for the paint and it dispenses it. That way one less guy workin the counter. Like at golf ranges,
Old 05-18-2006, 09:00 PM #9
RedRod

RedRod is a founding member
We use these units with 100 round pod to fill, its fast, there is little waste/spilled balls and they will mount at your customer service area. The units are built to last too, I would however suggest getting a few extra springs with them if your staff are ruff on stuff

http://www.ajppaintball.com

Cheers,
Shawn
Old 05-18-2006, 09:25 PM #10
MWPaintball (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedown65
It would be pretty nice to have a vending machine style where people pay for the paint and it dispenses it. That way one less guy workin the counter. Like at golf ranges,
I've thought about it and it really doesn't seem worthwhile. Buying and selling cases isn't a big time chunk.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:11 AM #11
csgoldfinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANDA
We have one called a scorebox, you just turn the lever and it dispenses 100 paintballs at a time. It's pretty compact and comes in very handy at the field.
The company is Michigan, I don't know if they are still around. There number is (800)756-5881, hope this helps.

The 1-800 number above is answered by a fax machine. Does anyone know the name of this company or have another number?
Old 05-19-2006, 02:59 PM #12
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyfiremedic
Something that youmight consider is a scale.

I have seen these used by manufatures to bag things lke screws, nuts, botls etc on TV. The fiure the weight of the individual item, then they can figure out how many.

I think the proper name is a counting scale. Just a thought.

On edit: I have also seen then used in teh arcades that give out tickets when you play the game. Rather than counting each ticket, they weigh them.
Actually, using a scale is the method that paintball-manufacturing companies use to see how many to put into a bag.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:46 PM #13
DEANDA

I'm sorry the name of the company is Scorebox. I double checked the number and it is the same as the number on our machine. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:28 AM #14
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoDAF
Actually, using a scale is the method that paintball-manufacturing companies use to see how many to put into a bag.
RPS uses that method, Diablo has a wheel w/ holes so that they get an exact amount.