Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2006, 02:06 AM #43
xenokymirah
Back in Action
 
xenokymirah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6-4-6
you people actually think the government is competent enough to pull this off..what a laugh, if our government is this good we wouldn't have half the problems in America exposed. no conspiracy here.
__________________
LOL?
xenokymirah is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:48 AM #44
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sammamish, Washington
Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Here's your plane













So you showed me a blurred gif image and claim a 757 fits even though there's no way to proportionize anything with how blurry it is.

And you show me one rim. And some sheet metal.

Where the **** did the other rims and sheet metal go? Infact where the **** did the plane go?
Blazestorm is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:52 AM #45
KKKpaintball (Banned)
 
 
KKKpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Give it up already. Support your country or die trying. Got it little girl?
KKKpaintball is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:52 AM #46
MadPSIence
umad ^_^
 
MadPSIence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada
some of you guys are missing a really likely item..

if it truly wasn't a plane, but a missile that was used - do you honestly think the government would be stupid enough to launch a plain old missile???? how ****ing retarded would that be? They would dress a missile up like a plane if they had any intention of getting away with it. Is that such a far-fetched idea?

Person A wants to blow up a building and say it was a plane crash

Person A should understand a missile will leave some damage uncharacteristic of a plane.

Person A does not want to get busted.

DING DING! Dress a missile up like a plane! Therefore you have plane parts, and a wrecked building!!!!

Unfortunately you people aren't even smart enough to come up with a theory like that so your government could do just about anything without any worry of getting caught, just because you're all so naive!!!

Why in the hell would they fire a normal, undisguised missile? STUPID!

edit: or... just stick a missile in the plane itself...
__________________
ST:A: what are self sensor? how is babby formed? supra is exotic!
hangin' out [] with my wangan out
1994 JZZ30


Last edited by MadPSIence : 05-17-2006 at 02:55 AM.
MadPSIence is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:53 AM #47
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sammamish, Washington
Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Notice how those pictures you claim are "Plane parts" actually belong to something else...

Intoresting...
Blazestorm is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 02:59 AM #48
KKKpaintball (Banned)
 
 
KKKpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazestorm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Notice how those pictures you claim are "Plane parts" actually belong to something else...

Intoresting...
I hope you get tossed out traitor
KKKpaintball is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:00 AM #49
MadPSIence
umad ^_^
 
MadPSIence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Here's your plane

__________________
ST:A: what are self sensor? how is babby formed? supra is exotic!
hangin' out [] with my wangan out
1994 JZZ30

MadPSIence is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:04 AM #50
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sammamish, Washington
Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKpaintball
I hope you get tossed out traitor
I get tossed out because I'm thinking different thoughts? That's the cool thing about the U.S. I can think what I want.

Watch the video. Shut up.
Blazestorm is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:11 AM #51
$PJ$ (Banned)
Northern Ballers Prez
 
$PJ$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
$PJ$ is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKpaintball
No I hope you get tossed out for continually disrespecting your elected officals and victims of 9/11. Go live in Mexico for a week. You'll be begging to come back within a day.
You are so going to get banned for your racist name and sig.

Now on topic. If this was a conspiracy how do you think the government kept thousands upon thousands of people quit?
$PJ$ is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:17 AM #52
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Sammamish, Washington
Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKpaintball
Why would I get banned? I have not disrespected anyone but a traitor to our country.
Traitor to our country?

Ya. Ok. Because I posted my opinion on a paintball forum. That makes me a traitor to the United States of America. Ya.

That makes sense.

Watch the video. Shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKpaintball
And my sig is backed up by the Holy Bible, the TRUTH.
So wait... Your Religion... Is the Truth... Because we live in America... we have freedom of Religion. If I choose not to believe in the Holy Bible... that would make all of those "truths" untrue to me... wouldn't it? So How can you call something the truth if it isn't true for everyone?

Ya. Shut the **** up.

Last edited by Blazestorm : 05-17-2006 at 03:21 AM.
Blazestorm is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 03:21 AM #53
$PJ$ (Banned)
Northern Ballers Prez
 
$PJ$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Earth
$PJ$ is a Supporting Member
I have watched the loose change videos and they are both made up attempts at fact. Both have been easily debunked. Please stop posting useless dribble and trying to pass it off as fact.

Fact: Planes hit the WTC towers and the Pentagon.
Fact: Terrorists were in control of said planes.
Fact: The attacks were to strike fear into the US and to make us change our daily lives.

End of story.
$PJ$ is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 07:49 AM #54
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Planes move fast, i'm not sure if half of the people in this thread realize that.
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 07:58 AM #55
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle
 
lri2x97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Achewood, CA
lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazestorm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Notice how those pictures you claim are "Plane parts" actually belong to something else...

Intoresting...
blaze, i'm going to be nice because you don't seem to have been around discussions like these, but, loose change is probably the most commonly posted (and debunked entirely) video on this forum. TDP and others have pretty much assraped it in every imaginable way.

not the best reference for an argument.
__________________
t('.'t)
lri2x97 is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 10:07 AM #56
hp_lovecraft
Resident old timer
 
hp_lovecraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
Planes move fast, i'm not sure if half of the people in this thread realize that.
Its interesting.

Nearly every plane crash that results in the plane hitting the ground at high speed results in the entire structure being smashed into tiny pieces because planes are made from lightweight, relatively weak metal.

Despite all the hundreds of plane crashes that had the EXACT SAME CRASH BEHAVIOR as the pentagon, and united 93 crashs, people apparently try to pretend that those other HUNDREDS of plane crashs were also conspiracies?

In America, the most free nation on the earth, gives everyone the right to be stupid, and as such, we have our fair share of stupid people.

Nick
__________________
http://www.montneel.com
My crappy MYSPACE
"the evidence strongly suggests that neither Billy nor Adam (Smart Parts) could have invented the electronic paintgun" -Garr M. King, U.S. Judge
hp_lovecraft is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 01:34 PM #57
The Dread Pirate
Warning: Choking Hazard
 
The Dread Pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The High Seas
The Dread Pirate is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp_lovecraft
Its interesting.

Nearly every plane crash that results in the plane hitting the ground at high speed results in the entire structure being smashed into tiny pieces because planes are made from lightweight, relatively weak metal.

Despite all the hundreds of plane crashes that had the EXACT SAME CRASH BEHAVIOR as the pentagon, and united 93 crashs, people apparently try to pretend that those other HUNDREDS of plane crashs were also conspiracies?

In America, the most free nation on the earth, gives everyone the right to be stupid, and as such, we have our fair share of stupid people.

Nick
/thread. Literally.
__________________
I am going to become rich and famous when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.
The Dread Pirate is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump