PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 05:28 AM #1
Paint Freak 98
Front Lean and Rest

I just realized why there is no gay rights.

So I was thinking, why should or shouldn't gay's be allowed to marry? As I was thinking I came to the conclusion it was unnatural and not meant to be. It's really the same thing as beastiality, It's not natural yet somehow we now accept it. Are we going to allow infants to marry adults now too? I mean the gay side's excuse is it makes us happy so why not. Am I straying the wrong way on this or am I correct?

Discuss.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:21 AM #2
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

has been a member for 10 years
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1518522

This discussion is literally occuring two threads below this one.

Just delete this thread and take your opinion in there.

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 05-17-2006, 09:31 AM #3
Rugrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98
So I was thinking, why should or shouldn't gay's be allowed to marry? As I was thinking I came to the conclusion it was unnatural and not meant to be. It's really the same thing as beastiality, It's not natural yet somehow we now accept it. Are we going to allow infants to marry adults now too? I mean the gay side's excuse is it makes us happy so why not. Am I straying the wrong way on this or am I correct?

Discuss.
Unnatural, and not meant to be? Jesus christ kid look around you, you live in a world made of sythenics, where we keep nature at bay through science and techknowolgy, we even cheat death itself and keep people alive on machines and you have the balls to say that people shouldn't marry because its "unnatural"? Hypocrit much?

Second off, the laws of this country say "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL". Notice it doesn't say "All men are created equal (providing they are hetrosexual)..." I don't understand how any American can justify with holding legal rights based on sex.

Third, What CONSENTING ADULTS do is their own business, not yours. What is teh difference between homosexual anal sex and hetrosexual anal sex? Homosexual sex has an extra penis involved... Big ****ing deal, holy crap call the national guard there's and extra penis in this couple! We better stop that!

I am sick and tired of the same anti-gay BS that people spew... Homosexuality doesn't prevert American Society, we manage to screw ourselves up just fine on our own thank you very much.
Its not the same as bestiality, because your dog has never consented to letting you **** it.
Its not teh same a pedophilaism, as sex with a minor is iimmoral and illegal. It doesn't matter if its homo or hetro sex it's still WRONG.

You want to post how your religion says its a sin, knock yourself out there's another thread that. I don't care, that's between you, your God, and your faith to work out. But you want to post about how we, as American citizens, should deprive our fellow American's of rights because there is either one penis to many, or one penis to few, in a relationship between two adults then it becomes my problem as well.
CPPA #2701

Last edited by Rugrat : 05-17-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:02 AM #4
bigk
www.countysports.com

what happens behind closed doors is non of our or our gov't concerns

if 2 gay people want to get married go for it. It in no way harms heterosexuals in any way. I really don't see any reason for anyone to be against it honestly. Religous reasons do not count since we are supposed to maintain a separation of church and state in this country. As well as this country has no established national religion. As time goes on we will see gay marriages more and more as we get rid of the ultra conservative old baby boomers
Old 05-17-2006, 11:24 AM #5
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Guys, gals don't bother. Paintfreak has done nothing but bash gays in any post ive ever seen. This is, just another in a long string of homophobic postings he has made. One has to wonder what he is running from, I actualy learned long ago to feel bad for him. It must be a shalow life to have nothing more than to pick onothers, going for you.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Closed Thread