PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-14-2006, 11:56 AM #1
infamous16

size comparing

This kid at my feild had this really really small hpa tank, that i had never seen before, it had a redz tank cover and he said it was gorrila or geurilla hpa tank, we asked what size and he said 3000, im just trying to make sure if i get a different brand 45/3000 (it obviously wasnt 68 or 72) it will be the same size...would a crossfire 47/3000 be the same size as a stubby, but skinnier and a flat but thats not curved? and maybe a little smaller...it may of looked smaller because he had a new designz mini dropforward but i dont want to buy a tank and end up having it bigger then that
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2006, 02:13 PM #2
nabbiker3
stupidly stupid

Annual Supporting Member
no it would not be it would be bigger and heavier because those tanks are steal and he probably ment it was a 45/45 tank
Freestyle 8 and Promaster for Sale!

"Originally posted by ride4life: woooo 1000 e-points to nabbiker3!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 05-14-2006, 08:03 PM #3
infamous16

well i dont think so, because the end of his tank was flat, just like 45/3000 and not rounded like /4500 or any carbon fiber/glass tanks...he might have been wrong by the brand because he didnt know anything about his gun or hpa tank, but all i know is that his hpa reg was all black and the reg was really small, unlike the crossfire regs...