PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-25-2006, 02:54 PM #1
Mobeck

Vlocity Question

I have a new Vlocity. With fresh duracell 9v's, hopper fully loaded with paint, I was out on the field and noticed that once in a while, when I wasn't firing, The Vlocity would sort of make a churning noise repeatedly.

I know the sound that it makes on the tension settings, the low hum, and that isn't what I'm talking about. It's like the motor is revving over and over again. Sometimes I could make it stop by tilting my gun in different angles, but sometimes that also didn't work at all.

I was wondering if this is simply the anti-jam function of the loader, or if it is something else? If it is the anti-jam function, why is it happening so often? The hopper seems to be working very well aside from this. Any ideas, suggestions, help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2006, 02:57 PM #2
Anonymous028

you would be surprised how loud the tension settings are.

it isint a problem. ( it really annoys you just put it on setting one where tthere is almost no tension. that gets rid of almost all the noise)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:09 PM #3
Mobeck

THis sound would also occur on setting 1 though. And the highest setting I tried was 3, and it didn't seem to happen any more or any less on 1-3.