PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-02-2006, 07:05 PM #1
TWINKIE EATER (Banned)
I Punch Babies

hp or lp?

can this gat accept both hp or lp tanks? or just lp? sry if this is dumb question, im tired.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2006, 07:39 PM #2
IMPY~[e^A]
Boomswitch.

IMPY~[e^A] is a Supporting Member
IMPY~[e^A] is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IMPY~[e^A] has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IMPY~[e^A] has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Either. It can accept both HP and LP tanks.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:17 PM #3
InfinityPaintball (Banned)

High Pressure or Low Pressure

"can this gat accept both hp or lp tanks? or just lp? sry if this is dumb question, im tired."

I'm glad you asked this question.
The Legend was designed to accept both Low Pressure or High Pressure tanks. So if you already have a Compressed Air tank, you don't have to worry about anything.

Also,
Most guns either work on High pressure (above 250psi) or low pressure (below 250 psi) Higher pressure guns get better air efficiency and lower pressure guns can shoot brittle paint
The legend will work on both low and high pressure.
If you want to shoot 150 psi, you can - all you have to do is up your dwell.
If you want to shoot 300 psi and get 12 pods out of your gun, you can - all you have to do is lower you dwell.

Spool guns can't do this and guns with LPRs are very difficult to set up to do this. The Legend is easy to adjust.
The Legend will also work on CO2 aswell, we don't recommend it but as long as you have a Anti-syphon tank, it will work just fine.

http://infinitypaintballproducts.com/

Glenn

Last edited by InfinityPaintball : 04-05-2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:39 PM #4
rotoman1
Bona fide JunkeeZ

My opinion is that it really does not matter if you use HP or LP tanks on high end markers. Simply because of the fact that the markers regulator regulates the input pressure down to the operating rang of the marker. I personally don't see any advantage to useing a LP tank. If anything a HP tank may help the recharge rate of the markers own reg.

I know im a hypocrite because i use a LP tank on my DM. I've also used HP tanks on it in the past and it really made no noticable differance in the performance at all.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:05 PM #5
paintballmonkey069

just rock what tank you have
Old 04-08-2006, 03:17 PM #6
RidgeH
Free Ballin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoman1
My opinion is that it really does not matter if you use HP or LP tanks on high end markers. Simply because of the fact that the markers regulator regulates the input pressure down to the operating rang of the marker. I personally don't see any advantage to useing a LP tank. If anything a HP tank may help the recharge rate of the markers own reg.

I know im a hypocrite because i use a LP tank on my DM. I've also used HP tanks on it in the past and it really made no noticable differance in the performance at all.

yes, i have a LP tank on my 2 DM's aswell. But in some guns, a LP tank can result in shootdown and not supplying the reg/gun with enough air. I think G7's need HP tanks, a while ago when Avelanche got their G7's, they were shooting down badly, they said it was because they had the wrong tanks.
Also, Guns like Freestyles and shockers are recommended HP tanks because of their operation and air usage.

Old Feedback +13/-0

Russian Legion fan #19, San Diego Legacy fan #105, NYX fan #84, London Nexus fan #2 Ultimate fan #26
Old 04-08-2006, 10:18 PM #7
paintballmonkey069

i believe that g7's and most angels use lp tanks... but thats besides the point
Old 04-08-2006, 10:32 PM #8
RidgeH
Free Ballin

possibly, I know my old angel ran LP fine. but Lanche said they had the wrong tanks.. what do you suppose that means?

Old Feedback +13/-0

Russian Legion fan #19, San Diego Legacy fan #105, NYX fan #84, London Nexus fan #2 Ultimate fan #26
Old 04-14-2006, 01:21 PM #9
the_legend
im my own gun

they probably had ishy tanks (nothing high name) i dunno but yeah g7s def. use LP
Joy Division Fan #298
MY FEED BACK
-305 till i die-
IrishMafia
GERMAN MOB
"Originally posted by Ego Amor EGO: Hey I'm sorry, but you have an ion. So in reality, you must have some sort of learning disorder? Do you need your helmet?s"