PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 AM #1
buy-see-chair-ten
El Pollo Diablo

Tribal with vision?

is there such a thing as an vision-board for the tribal, i've heard that and Impulse WAS-board should fit, but if someone acctually knows it would be nice to have it confirmed

/buyseecahirten
Old 11-10-2005, 03:12 AM #2
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
almost all mine have vision .... but with a morlock, warlord, matrix , mini-morlock , stock board with edwins ace board , and last but not least a chaos ........ i have never seen a impulse w.a.s. board as of yet by anybody on a tribal
Old 11-10-2005, 04:33 AM #3
buy-see-chair-ten
El Pollo Diablo

Is there a morlock or chaos version thats just "drop-in" for the tribal, or is there some re-programing involved?'
obviously i need to drill eye-holes and cut a portion of the frame for the wiring, but thats fairly easy

/buy
Old 11-10-2005, 05:23 AM #4
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

both the morlock and chaos you have to some what custom install ....... you will need to hook up the 12 pin wiring harness to the tribal specs.
you wont have to mod the frame at all for the board,.. since its small enough to fit in the grip frame.
you may need to come up with a make-shift harness to hold the board in place....or just hot glue in place.(im not a fan of the second method myself)
Old 11-10-2005, 01:28 PM #5
buy-see-chair-ten
El Pollo Diablo

is there a tribal wiring diagram for the morlock or the chaos?
Old 11-10-2005, 07:04 PM #6
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

i believe it is the same for any single noid gun...... you will have to set the board settings to a tribal .
Old 11-10-2005, 10:20 PM #7
deublez
B00bonic Chronic

deublez is a Supporting Member
asking these questions sounds like you prob shoudent open your tribal. the instructions on wiring come with the board you purchase. i too have never heard of a was board for an impulse, and if you get any good board for your tribal, its not going to be a drop in board, there is some work you will have to do to the marker to make it work. the board isnt specially made for the tribal, then you will have to do some minor work. there is no reprogramming, you install your battery and then you set up the marker to run as efficently as possible.
Nexus DC1 E1-FBM wave
Phantom stock class

cant's the REAL C word!
SMOKETREESNOTFOOLS!?!?!?!?!?
Old 11-11-2005, 04:08 AM #8
buy-see-chair-ten
El Pollo Diablo

these quiestions are asked just because i haven tore apart a tribal before, or worked with morlock or chaos-boards
I am aware ot the fact that i need to adjust the settings, i just want to make sure it's not more complicated then that.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:54 PM #9
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

You'll need to know how to solder and assemble a wiring harness. If you can't do that, don't try it.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 11-11-2005, 10:43 PM #10
theguy2

theguy2 helped look for balloons
haha, basic soldering skills are all thats really needed.

and MAKE SURE you use heat shrink tubing.

I need to fool with mine a little bit, it works fine, but I have about 8 feet of wire coiled up inside the frame.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:33 PM #11
buy-see-chair-ten
El Pollo Diablo

well, i'm a Soldering-Ninja Will look into this project,have to find a board first..

thanks for the help sofar

/B
Old 11-15-2005, 08:41 PM #12
goose_u69

lol shame i just shipped a morlock off to a buddy in canada in trade for a sancez machine barrel kit

OLDSCHOOL RULES: ONE SHOT ONE KILL
NEWBS: SPRAY AND PRAY
LETS SEE WHO SCHOOLS WHO
Old 03-20-2006, 12:04 AM #13
DVS1

I was able to fit a NOX board using a freestyle wiring harness on my black twister and mephisto. I had a friend machine eye channels and a set of eye covers. This gives more room in the grip and reduces dealing with wires. Used it in both PSP and NPPL.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:05 PM #14
bko220

DVS that sounds like a great idea that i wouldnt mind trying when i get my bbt do you think that you can send me pics via pm and tell me how you did it
Trauma Fan Club Member #321
ION PART OUT LUCKY 5.1 TECH-T L7 ALL ION PARTS

NEW Feedback
OLD Feedback
Old 03-21-2006, 08:30 PM #15
DVS1

There is nothing to it. Just get a v7 NOX board from knutec.com and buy a v7freestyle wiring harness from ICD. The nox board is the same width as the stock tribal board. the power switch wire will need some lengthening depending on where you place it. notch the grip tub on each side for the eye wire and drill the oppropriate holes on the body for the eye. You might also want to change the trigger switch to a .25 gramer for lighter pull. Note that you will need to desolder the trigger switch from the board and wire it back.
I was at the knutec site earlier and I noticed that they are selling a bushmaster board for 10 bucks cheaper than a freestyle board. I was wondering if this will work with the bushmaster harness with PDS. There is also a promaster board...hmmnn(idea).

Last edited by DVS1 : 03-21-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:57 AM #16
usagi_tetsu
steel rabbit flings paint

DVS - feel free to post a full on guide (with pics... we're educated knuckledraggers here in the Tribe, but knuckledraggers none-the-less, and need our pics) here or over on the TOG, as we're always more than happy to get more options for our beloved Tribals. And the NOX boards are fairly plentiful right, be a great source for our newer members.

Louder than God's revolver, and twice as shiny.

Feedback
Old 03-22-2006, 06:44 AM #17
DVS1

I am in the process of having a mephisto 2.2 body radically milled at this time and I will be posting these as soon as I get the parts milled and anodized.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:56 PM #18
outreach
karnage

outreach helped look for balloons
outreach supports Team VICIOUS
outreach supports Pev's Paintball
outreach has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im trying to make a drop in board specifically for a tribal i may or may not be able to compleete it as i do not have a program for dwell times and eyes as of yet

OLD FEED BACK

"Originally posted by mouse87: clearly you're new, everyone knows that private label guns shoot a lot faster and more accurate"