PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-25-2006, 01:08 PM #22
json916
Avalanche

hands down the nicest person ive ever meet,Thank you for all you did for us im forever in debt to you..i miss you
Love
Jason Lock
Bryan Duffey Fan #7
Old 01-25-2006, 01:43 PM #23
Clavero

Mamy is a great person, who help tony and his team to be rady for all the games, motivate the team when lose a game ...

Definetly she is a important part on a team. I was lucky to meet she in Madrid.

I wait to see she in the next millennium events.

Mamy, a lot of kisses for you From all your spanish friends " Madrid Nightmares "

You know that you will ever be wellcomed in Madrid and Barcelona ( my city )
Old 01-25-2006, 02:07 PM #24
jaykuhl
myspace.com/jayisking

momma is a great person for doing all she does from giving knowledge to future paintballers about the great sport to motivating the team.All in all she is a great person and we all love her
we look forward to seeing you in the upcoming events,
love the Lofthouse family.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:10 AM #25
cqueenie

This woman is truly a priceless person. PSP Pomona & HB last year she walks up to the players with bags of sandwiches, drinks & anything else the players could need. She is a genuinely kind & thoughtfull person who puts herself out there for all the players. You will never find a better person.
We LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!
Bessemer, AL

Official Tony Perez-Nexus Fanclub #4
Official Max Lundquist Fanclub #123
Old 01-26-2006, 12:17 PM #26
MrG

I am one of the paintballers who has not yet had the priviledge of meeting Diane yet she has already gone out of her way to help me. Tony and I met in South Africa at a clinic and he invited me to go play at Huntington Beach with one of his teams this year. Diane has been up till the small hours of the morning helping me arrange flights and travel details, something i truly did not expect!

I cannot wait to meet you in LA and show my thanks!

Tony, looking forward to seeing you in a few days here in sunny South Africa my friend!

Mark Gilbert
Team Evolution
Old 01-28-2006, 12:59 PM #27
Nexus Prattowski

God damn! - I've been offline for two weeks and look what happens! I missed out on a top5 number!!

Diane, you really are a star. I'm not sure how you do it but you are the one voice that we can all hear at the start gates just after the 10sec call. 'COME ON NEXUS!!' - I swear you pack pocket sized megaphone for just such occasions.

So... Thanx for everything, you've done so much for not only the team but on a personal level when I got lifted by customs at HB airport - you were there to see me straight.

Nexus really have made a great off-season signing by bringing you onboard! - I spose Tony aint so bad either!

I'm gonna go with my playa numba #98 - Thats a special number so I want you to look after it for me!

Lotza luv,

Bowen
Old 01-30-2006, 02:59 PM #28
Clavero

Hi mamy, we are here right now in barcelona with tony, we just taked second place in pro in the tournament of Catalunya.

Lot of kisses from tony and me and Killer Barbies, and the rest of nightmares who miss you much
Old 01-31-2006, 09:51 AM #29
miguel

has been a member for 10 years
mom is the best , is a really pro .
thanks you mom for all.
you have one legion of fans in spain .
miguel ( alter ego of micky from la roca )
and brother of clavero.
mamy tony jugo como nunca en el open barcelona , fue realmente increible ,hizo mucho frio , y no paro de llover pero el siempre estaba sonriente y amable con todos y jugo increible .
Old 02-15-2006, 11:25 PM #30
toysoulja
Deftonez <3

I dont know any of you personally, but im a fan for sure. I can honestly relate to the love you have for your mom, i have the same thing. Im a small town baller from London Ontairo and i know how much of a godsend it is to have a cheerleader/team driver. Its awesome that you care for your mom so much. Right on.

Your Halo for my PS2 - PM me
Old 02-19-2006, 01:32 PM #31
Robbo
I've won the lot!

Robbo is a Supporting Member
Robbo supports Bob Gurnsey
Well I ain't letting this thread go without a mention from me.
Diane Perez was our first true fan, I'm not talking about being a fan of the team because she knew any of us because when we first went to Huntington Beach 03, nobody knew us.
She became our friend there because she thought (for some inexplicable reason) that the guys I have on my team were cool.
And they were.
My guys have always got time for others, no matter who you are, there is but one a$s - hole on Nexus and that's the person writing this post

Diane has proved over the years not only to be our number one fan but also proved to be a damned nice person.
And now Tony, her son is playing for us, it makes that connection all the more profound.
She has helped us a lot over the years and is now gearing up to help even more as this year progresses and I for one am hugely grateful she is a friend and a fan.
I think this is gonna be a great year for the Perez's and for Nexus.
She's an extremely special lady, extremely special !

Ex All American, Ex Aftershock and now...... a successful hasbeen :)

Been there, Seen it, Done it, Won it...now it's time to kick back and chill a bit...

Last edited by Robbo : 02-20-2006 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:09 PM #32
cqueenie

We are all looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend at HB. Luv ya MOM!
Bessemer, AL

Official Tony Perez-Nexus Fanclub #4
Official Max Lundquist Fanclub #123