Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:45 PM #22
Prea

the government thing is a lie......some ppl and shops have already gotten their events.....pbgear is supposed to get theirs 1st week of march
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2006, 09:34 PM #23
X~tasy
Will work for paint...

I ordered a pair of avators cause the whole soft ear thing isnt for me. Is it true that the stormtroopers are shipping first then all other colors after? Thats what I heard at my proshop. Oh yeah the owner has a pair he picked up at the cup, and OMG those babies are hawt and super light and comfy. Anyone that thinks profilers are clear will not believe these. The outer part of the lense is flat but the inside is concave so there is no warping of images on the edges.
ec-sta-sy~(ek'sta'se)1. A state of being overpowered by emotion, as by joy, grief, passion, ect. 2. A trance, esp. one resulting from religious fervor 3. A feeling of joy and happieness, resulting from paintballing, or the drug of the same name.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:32 AM #24
Prea

yea, it seems that white vents are shipping out first.....i wonder why, that seems weird
Old 02-28-2006, 03:03 PM #25
ragepaintball101

I was wondering

I was wondering, Does any one know where i could by me a pair of vents avatars and how much??
Old 02-28-2006, 05:18 PM #26
Cobra427
AKA WDP and Pumps

I ordered a pair of White E-vents in November, been told they would ship December, then January, then second week in February and I just found out today that they shipped from the store I bought them from (www.hotshotpaintball.com) on Friday. It seems they only have the White in at the moment, but more colors are coming in slowly. I will get pictures once I get them, but apparently they have begun shipping.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:58 PM #27
Whee McGee
Nice try, Zarflax!

They're probably shipping white first because I'd bet that's what half the orders are for. Can't wait for mine.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:37 AM #28
Prea

theyre shipping white first because it was easier to make a lighter color first.......and they have all the other color faceplates made, but they need to be assembled, shipped back to the US to NPS, then shipped to companies, then shipped to our door....the rest will probably be in around HB
Old 03-01-2006, 03:45 PM #29
EmPirat3
︻┳デ=

Annual Supporting Member
EmPirat3 is a Supporting Member
EmPirat3 posts videos on PbNation
EmPirat3 plays in the APPA D4 division
EmPirat3 is Legendary
Ya, read the thread in the Paintball News forum about e-vents..