PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-17-2006, 01:51 AM #1
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

Evil Minion. Dye/proto?

this is a stupid thread. i know it. its getting late. and ive been reading through a lot of books and writing a few separate papers. so here goes...

i just thought, with the full blown release of the minion picture, are the reg, feedneck, grips, and milling final? also, are there any hints or speculation of what barrel will be used? will it be the pipe? ultralite? plain-ish proto 2piece? or will evil take the pipe to the next level, be it performance enhancement or aesthetic redesign?

also. since dye/proto is based here in san diego, do you think i should invest time over the long weekend to go there and harass them regarding the minion? what are the odds that one would actually be on site? how much info do you think they would give me, if any?

i got pretty excited about the minion pic which i just saw less then an hour ago. and am definitely looking forward to the future of evil as a brand and company, and a possible cinderella story? hopefully 2006 will be the year that EVIL gets ALL the respect it/they deserve[s].

my eyes are burning now. and im pretty f'ing tired. so adios. love and prosperity to evil and the evil forum!

Last edited by eric_righteous : 02-17-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2006, 02:48 AM #2
Creative Evil
and the world stood still

Creative Evil is a Supporting Member
There is no Minion, Cause the tech has deleted any posts in the evil forum related to it.
I have a black 06 Cyborg. #3096

"...But I force a smile knowing that my ambitions far exceeded my talents"
George Jung
Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1304332
Old 02-17-2006, 07:13 AM #3
fAllout_oMen

fAllout_oMen donated to help Peyton Trent
fAllout_oMen helped look for balloons
fAllout_oMen is an NCPA player
fAllout_oMen plays in the APPA D4 division
wtf, i didnt get to see the pic.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:07 AM #4
Chagamuffin
It's Simple Simplistics!

Chagamuffin is a Supporting Member
lmao, it was just the side of a gun saying minion of the side. At least, that's what it was when I last looked, then it got deleted.

GANJA GANJA GANJA
GANJA GANJA GANJA
GANJA GANJA GANJA
Old 02-17-2006, 09:22 AM #5
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Yes show up in full scenario gear with a very realistic ak47 Tippy clone and demand answers. Don't leave until you get some or get arrested. Viva le revolution! Just make sure you have them put on goggles before you start shooting people in the yam bag to get answers.

They have 2 lines at the front desk, one for regular service and one for top secret product information to be leaked out to the masses. Don't get in the second line it's a trick...
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
Old 02-17-2006, 09:26 AM #6
Bayne
Trucks? Haha, 7/8/08

so it was just the lil side of the minion right, not a full gun pic..?

ST: Photo- Rimjobs and tummy rubs all around.
I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:32 AM #7
Chagamuffin
It's Simple Simplistics!

Chagamuffin is a Supporting Member
When I saw it, it was nothing. Someone could have milled a piece of metal that said minion on it. I think it was a poor attempt at creating hype for evil's already (correct me if I'm wrong) 2-3 year late marker.

GANJA GANJA GANJA
GANJA GANJA GANJA
GANJA GANJA GANJA
Old 02-17-2006, 09:33 AM #8
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

if it was the full gun, i'd be REALLY pissed lol, cuz i wouldn't have gotten to see it
Old 02-17-2006, 09:37 AM #9
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagamuffin
When I saw it, it was nothing. Someone could have milled a piece of metal that said minion on it. I think it was a poor attempt at creating hype for evil's already (correct me if I'm wrong) 2-3 year late marker.
the minion isn't late. they started hyping it along time ago. letting a few sheets of stickers out at a time, with the words minion on it, and telling us big things are to be expected each event. but really all the hype that was made, was pretty much done by us, the users. we got suspicious, and started asking alot of questions, and that caused a reaction, and then soon enough everybody wanted to know what it was. even tho, evil has never let anything slip that there is a new gun in being made. so they really didn't do much. we did it all our selves
Old 02-17-2006, 10:49 AM #10
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

i saw the entire gun. or at least i think? i dont know. it was leaked by some polish site or something.. it was the full body red one on the news page. i think the milling and body design is absolutely hot! better then the pm6 [imo] if you wanted to compare the two..

i think i will go to dye. see if they need a receptionist or janitor position to be filled. then ill be IN! ill get any info i can and pass it on. of course if there is no minion which i am sure of, id be stuck filing papers and cleaning toilets...
Old 02-17-2006, 10:59 AM #11
spaceman2141

everybody thinks that the minion is goin to be an evil pm6 basically. but why? i thought evil was looking to make something totally new. im sure they are probably working on things that nobody has done before, but why just throw out a marker that is basically based off of something else. especially after 2 years of saying that it is goin to be something totally different.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:00 AM #12
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

im guessing people havent seen the full body picture that i saw.. a few other people on the board saw it too, im sure. i'd post the one i saved but dont wanna get banned or reamed over it..
Old 02-17-2006, 11:07 AM #13
Burning monkey

i've seen the full pics of it... dont like it that much, it looks too much like a pm6. i think i have the link bookmarked if anyone wants it.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:07 AM #14
the.evil.tech

the.evil.tech is a Supporting Member
the.evil.tech works for a Paintball manufacturer
guys if your going to apply for a job at dye. I think they list all job openings on their website.
Speak with Certified Techs at:
800-724-6822 ext 539
800-724-6822 ext 541
techsupport@pminetwork.com
Old 02-17-2006, 11:08 AM #15
Burning monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.evil.tech
guys if your going to apply for a job at dye. I think they list all job openings on their website.
why would we want jobs at dye?
Old 02-17-2006, 11:13 AM #16
the.evil.tech

the.evil.tech is a Supporting Member
the.evil.tech works for a Paintball manufacturer
eric posted he should go work as a janitor at dye.
Speak with Certified Techs at:
800-724-6822 ext 539
800-724-6822 ext 541
techsupport@pminetwork.com
Old 02-17-2006, 11:15 AM #17
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning monkey
why would we want jobs at dye?
because evil knows, we'd leak info. so they can one up the competitors

but seriously. i'd eather want a job at dye, or evil. maybe FEP (i want a quest. they look really nice, but that will be later on when they drop in price lol)
Old 02-17-2006, 11:25 AM #18
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

^id do anything if the money was right. in which case it probably is not right, but wrong. so that is definitely out..
Old 02-17-2006, 11:27 AM #19
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

yea, i wanted to work at Dye since it was in san diego and all. i also wouldve worked at JT, which was like down the street from my house! but they vanished to corona i think?
Old 02-17-2006, 11:39 AM #20
ovrlnd

we all yak on this forum about evil and its publicity but perhaps they are using the evil forum as a marketing ploy, the more we talk about it the more it gets hyped via word of mouth, then some legit pics (as far as we know) then word travels faster. brilliantly evil has used us to get the word out free of charge. when peeps ask about my pimp I usually bring up something that the minion will be coming out evil knows what they are doing. plus have you noticed the evil tech is all over these minion threads?
no doubt checking out what the word on the street is and reporting it back to a higher-up (insert darth vader pic) about it. if my conspiracy is true, great job evil!

SE Olive Evil Pimp, W.A.S., Full Pipe, CP Shorty Reg, QLock, Critical Trigger & Pin, 25g Switch, Alley Brawl Drop, Halo B/rip w/Custom Giraffe Cover, 68&91/4500 w/Custom Giraffe Cover.

Official Evil Owners Club Member #14
Official Evil Forum Nick-Name: tutty Fruity
Old 02-17-2006, 11:44 AM #21
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

^id be happy to spread the word for free. like an evil minion street team. when it comes out, they could send me posters, pamphlets, leaflets, brochures, whatever! i could even make some of my own flyers and pass em out if they were cleared by evil. free marketing is genius, not to mention it works nicely. id be at at least two or three fields in san diego spreading the word, FREE of charge, if it meant that id be helping evil out..

they could also send me the actual gun to hold demo's and what not.