Stabalizer gauge - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-04-2006, 08:39 AM #1
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Connecticut
 has been a member for 10 years
Stabalizer gauge

on the fatty stablizer
Do i understand it correctly that it comes with an output gauge but you can also get an input gauge for 12 dollars? Also if i am right why would i ever need an imput gauge?
p0p01617 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 02-04-2006, 10:57 AM #2
Brewtt's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Northern California
 has been a member for 10 years
No need for an input guage. Don't bother.

Doesn't matter what you feed that Fatty... you can't hurt it. It can handle whatever pressure you throw at it. All you want to know is the OUTPUT pressure.

"1500 psi max input. Handles 3000 psi without damage." If you're using HPA then you're only putting around 800 PSI in it and with CO2 from 800-1100 PSI. So it doesn't matter.

Buy it... the Fatty is the awesome.
Dabbling in the rec. paintball arts since 1991.
Brewtt is offline  
Old 02-04-2006, 08:30 PM #3
"Qualified" Airsmith
GP@PPS's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sacramento
GP@PPS is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GP@PPS works for a Paintball manufacturer
The gauge on a Fatty shows the "output" from the reg, which is the "input" to the gun.

Do it right or don't bother.

Living life and ridin this mutha till the wheels fall off.'s%20Pride.gif
GP@PPS is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump