Annual Supporting Member
jjdustr340 is a Moderator
jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Marker Broken? Need Parts? Here's What To Do!******************Updated 1/12/07*******

ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS

Detents, o-rings, 'noids, lp valves, hose, R15 Boards, LTD clamping feedneck

This is only for those of you profficient enough to do your own repairs, otherwise, skip to the next section and let Paintball Solutions do it for you.

Step 1) Call this number: 1.800.220.3222. Use the menu to choose Customer Service.

Step 2) Tell the Paintball Solutions tech what part you have a problem with, or are wanting to buy. The part names can be found here: MONGOOSE WRATH

Step 3) Have a credit card handy. Paintball Solutions may have to bill you for the part, then ship it out to you. After you ship your bad part back to Paintball Solutions, they will determine if its under warranty or if it was user abuse. If it's under warranty, you will be issued a refund for the part. If not, well, at least your marker is working again, and you've learned a valuable lesson: Be More Careful!

If you're just ordering spare parts, like detents and o-rings, you will be billed, and theres no need to send the old parts back to them.

RETURNING YOUR MARKER FOR REPAIR

Step 1) Call this number: 1.800.220.3222 and ask for customer service. Explain the problem to the tech. Know before hand the name of the part or parts you’re having a problem with.

Step 2) Write, or TYPE preferably, a letter including the following:
NAME
ADDRESS
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM
DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER
Put the note in the box, along with the marker.

Step 3) Go to UPS, FedEx, or any other shipping station that can provide you with a TRACKING NUMBER or DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. Ship it to:

Paintball Solutions
Attn: RETURNS
570 Mantua Blvd.
Sewell NJ 08080

Be sure to send it INSURED for its value if worth over $100.

Step 4) Sit back and relax knowing that the fine folks at Paintball Solutions will have your marker back to you as good (sometimes better) as new in no time at all!

You can also email Paintball Solutions for tech help at this address: tech@paintballsolutions.com

Note to Mark and/or Chris---If I've left anything out, please PM me and I'll make the corrections.

Last edited by jjdustr340 : 01-12-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread