As Steve seems like a nice guy, I am forced to leave this negative feedback for him backing out of our deal due to a family emergency on his end. I replaced a part on my gun for him so that he would be more inclined to purchase it. But as a weekend passed and forms of payment were changed, a family emergency occurred causing him and I complicated problems on both ends. He needs the money to travel to see his family member, and I am in debt $300 due to him not sending payment.
As I was extremely interested to purchase this gentlemans marker...yes issues did arrise with family (which who anyone who have suffered it, you would understand the pain). It was a beautiful gun as well as an awesome seller. However yes I almost lost a family member, and in result I had to use the money to travel..seeing I am almost 50 miles from the hospital. I am deepy sry to inconvience this gentleman, but if he values a paintall gun over a life..then thats his priority. As I will not judge, this is just an internet forum and I believe..and hope to prove to other members that I am trustworthy.
Once again I am sry that you decided to purchase something before you had the money in hand....and I am sry that I have troubled you. However I am not sry that i was going to be there for the life of another over a paintball gun.