Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-17-2005, 08:09 PM #22
jhula13 (Banned)

Well to understand why my original comments were not exactly constructive you would have to witnessed my attempt at rational discourse with the aforementioned reff. She was'nt exactly open to constuctive criticism or any discussion, and in my opinion she was actually rude and offensive. So I've seen that part of her personality, I'm not falling for the poor offended act, sorry.Just like she said,I'm not going to be bullied into changing my call either I still think she could use some help. So here we are right back at the beginning. I've played 4 seasons in NPPL and I don't have any problems with any other reffs other than an occasional argument so please dont think I blame reffs everytime things dont go our way .Over all I have no bones to pick with reffing in nppl.Now XPSL thats a different story.

Last edited by jhula13 : 11-17-2005 at 08:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2005, 08:44 PM #23
shamu
Transplanted

has been a member for 10 years
My point wasn't to bully you into changing your mind. I was trying to find out why you thought that refs performance was unacceptable. You've stated your reasons, which I haven't argued with.

Your first post simply gave no reason for your opinion. Not having the benefit of knowing your attempts at rational discourse, it appeared to be an attempt to attack or embarrass that particular ref. I dislike baseless allegations, so I asked why you thought that ref did a bad job.

Sorry if you thought I was offended. I have pretty thick skin. You'd have to try a lot harder than that to even get me bothered.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:23 PM #24
jhula13 (Banned)

Fair enough,nothing more to say till HB