PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-15-2005, 06:01 AM #1
paintballinR

has been a member for 10 years
Pumpers in Germany

Hey i was looking around at some old post and i went on pbportal i think and found a link to a site http://www.pumpforce.de does this mean that pump paintball is hitting europe now, i cant read but a little bit of german so i can only tell like what guns they shoot and such..Ive been looking for someother people that play pump so im happy right now, now if i could just contact them and see if we can meet up for a big ol pump game...that would be sweet. Just thought i would post it up and see if anyone could help me out with any info about getting in contact with them and such.
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2005, 11:43 AM #2
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
theyre in cologne and by the looks of their schedule, theyre done playing for the winter...
contact info:
http://www.pumpforce.de/paintball.php?sec=contact
the first bullet is about playing with them, the second is tech stuff about the site, and the third is basically "what is paintball?" then you add your name, email, and then type the body of the email.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:22 PM #3
Eyecare

Eyecare is a Supporting Member
Google has a URL translate tool that can help in some of these sites.

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Pics of my guns

Doc's SP Patent FAQ and related article
Old 11-17-2005, 05:30 AM #4
paintballinR

i had a friend help me out...he emailed them...but thanks guys
Old 11-17-2005, 12:43 PM #5
omarin001

hello guys:

I got to Germany about 3 weeks ago and want to play or be part of a team, I been playing for more than 10 years, I was part of a team call BAD KITTYS at the central texas area " 2004/2005 5 man bunkerfest champions, 2003 HRL 1st place", I'm at the katterbach, ansbach area. I have no problem to travel to play or to practice. Feel free to reply or email me at omarin01@hotmail.com.

Thanks for u help, If any one know where is a indoor place all ineed is the directions.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:50 PM #6
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

map24 isnt working right, but the closest places with american field that i know of would be heidelberg or stuttgart (2 hours), but im pretty sure that theyre both outdoor
Old 11-17-2005, 03:09 PM #7
Vagabond Soldier
Esh

Vagabond Soldier is a Supporting Member
First off, Welcome to the board and Welcome to Germany. Most (at least the active posters) in this forum hold some sort of Mil ID so a lot of the information will be geared in that direction if you haven't noticed yet.

Ansbach is west and south of Nurmburg (for those that don't know) and between 1.5 to 2 hours drive from any field I know of (Heidelberg or Schweinfurt, I don't know if there is a field in Stuttgart but I'll default to DFSniper as to one being there) You'll want to check to see if your community has a field. I've been to Ansbach a couple times on my first tour and given what is there, I can't imagine there not being a field there. Check with MWR. The Heidelberg field is outdoors as well as all US fields (unless I missed one) I have heard of a couple German indoor fields but you'll have to get with some of the people that have been here longer (I've only been in country 3 months myself). IF, you don't have a field in your community and are looking to join a team, you might want to PM 1_viper (heidelberg) or zarcon13 (schweinfurt) and they might be able to help.

If your going to need parts you'll probably need to find an online store that sales to APO. My experience the last time I was here was that parts were hard to come by on the German economy and expensive when you found them.

Once again Welcome

ESSAYONS

"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said 'Here I am, send me.'" Isaiah 6:8
Old 11-18-2005, 02:13 PM #8
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

the only american indoor field i can think of is in Hanau, but thats only open by reservations.