Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 PM #43
shock_tech

slid over something sharp wearing shorts and got paint and dirt in my cut and it was infected
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2005, 11:34 PM #44
KyleDawg
BO$$

a while back i got red ants in my shoes

this one happened to my little bro:
my little brother and my older brother and i were waiting around for the refs to pick out the teams. My older brother had his proto on and ready (no barrel plug) aimed at the ground...he pressed the trigger on accident (for all of you proto owners you know how touchy the trigger is) shot my little brother in big toe from about 1ft away...my little brother still has a mark from where he was shot lol.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:11 PM #45
jony42
I hate math

has been a member for 10 years
i got shot in the nipple 20 inches away. It was nasty. And it hurt for a couple of days. Wear nipple guards! lol
rtsallaway:Cruise says "when you come to an accident, as a scientologist, you must do something and you are the only one who can do anything." What?How arrogant is this midget?Imagine this:Tom Cruise stops at the scene of an accident and paramedics are already there working on a motorcycle crash victim who may or may not have suffered a spinal injury. Does Cruise push the emergency personnel out of the way and say,stand back.I'm the only dildo who can save this man! Im a scientologist! A Moron!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:01 PM #46
The.KK
ಠ_ಠส

The.KK is a Supporting Member
The.KK has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Broke my collar bone pretty badly.
Kind of like this:
==============>
.....................>===========

Off the break, going for the snake, being not used to the new field layout, I got shot numerous times from someone's sweetspot lane, 3 times on the collarbone, my hopper feel, got completly deconcentrated, so instead of diving I just fell on my shoulder and crack.

So no paintball for like atleast 3 months
Old 10-11-2005, 12:32 PM #47
HK*ARMY*11289
Livin A Slow Motion Riot

my boy mark who used to play nppl with outlaws has popped he knee out of the socket like 6 times
Old 10-11-2005, 03:07 PM #48
Mike516

Mike516 is a Supporting Member
My first day of paintball EVER playing, I was using a pirahna. Aired it up without a mask on, and I didn't know that the pin on the side held the bolt in... lets just say i had a bruise on my cheek for a long time..
Old 10-12-2005, 02:39 PM #49
Powerball

I havent had any real major injuries, almost got shot in my jewels. My wife, however, she has been lit up too many times to count. She's taken shots that were well over 300 fps to the chest, i scarred her arm up with like 4 shots at less than 4 feet, and just last month when she was reffing on the woodsball/town field at our local field, some jerk shot her point blank in the throat after she told him to stop bunkering the little kids. She couldnt swallow for like 10 minutes and had an even harder time trying to talk for the first 30 afterwards, but it didnt scar. She has also twisted her ankle a couple of times, one of which was really bad, but she played on it all day anyways. When we finally got her off her feet, it swelled up to like 3 times the normal size and stayed that way for 3 days. But she is totally hardcore. She doesnt complain, even when she gets lit up. She just smiles at whoever does it, and says, Next time, you're mine. She always manage to return the favor thats for sure
Old 10-15-2005, 02:54 PM #50
FATA

Folded my knee. That hurt really bad, emphasis on really. I'm lucky I can walk still.
J&J Ceramic 14"
Old 10-15-2005, 06:29 PM #51
Amir_ION_lawton
[]D [] []V[] []D 4 life..

I messed up my back and couldent walk for a few days. But nothing really, havent even been shot in the nuts eather. lol i guess i am lucky
Dynasty fan #136
Old 10-23-2005, 12:08 AM #52
I_BUNKER_FAT_KIDS

i dislocated my arm diving snake , i didnt even notice at first it sucked balls , i was out for 3 weeks actually today was my first day back ! and i straight up dove that snake first game !
Sin City Paintball ( Back in the day PsP )
Mantis SCP (Old Skool)
Las Vegas Gladiators ( UAPL Captain )
Old 10-23-2005, 02:44 AM #53
Fortality
MC. LEAN

Fortality plays in the PSP
Fortality is an NCPA player
Fortality plays in the APPA D4 division
Fortality is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin9
I dont knwo if this is true but some guy said he supermaned and he had an system x NME and the back of the body is sharp and it nailed him in the chin area and he had a huge cut i saw pics
yeah in the system x forum theres pics

Old 10-23-2005, 02:46 AM #54
lightemup69
I get to cheat now

got bunkered at the 50 5 straight to the head barrel point blank with a guy shooting 330. passed out and then got a cuncusion and had to get CAT scan and stay in ER for 9 hours pretty sweet
Old 10-23-2005, 02:48 AM #55
stobko446

tore a ton of flesh off my knee sliding

Rockin the 05' Eclipse Black and Red Ego

# 343
Old 10-23-2005, 07:35 PM #56
shocker0505

4 inch welt on my heart
Old 10-30-2005, 07:08 AM #57
Fon_Rules (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APgamer55
i was playing some woodsball with my old gun and i climbed in a tree ~165 feet up and tried to paracute into an opening and my parachute didnt open, but on the way down i got shot all over about 200 times, including about 7 in the nuts. when i landed i compression fractured 4 of my spinal disks, broke my left arm in 6 places, whiplashed my neck, and rolled and broke left ankle while bone spurring my right heel and breaking 3 of my toes on the right foot. i also suffered 4 bruised ribs. after i landed and was screaming for an ambulance, i got bunkered by 12 A-5s with r/t from less than 6 feet away, causing severe bruising and welting and bleeding to all areas of my body, in particular my gonads, neck, and eyes since my goggles fell off my head during the jump.

1. That's not true.

2. If it is you are a ****ing idiot and a disgrace to Paintball. Die.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:16 AM #58
Fon_Rules (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APgamer55
i was playing some woodsball with my old gun and i climbed in a tree ~165 feet up and tried to paracute into an opening and my parachute didnt open, but on the way down i got shot all over about 200 times, including about 7 in the nuts. when i landed i compression fractured 4 of my spinal disks, broke my left arm in 6 places, whiplashed my neck, and rolled and broke left ankle while bone spurring my right heel and breaking 3 of my toes on the right foot. i also suffered 4 bruised ribs. after i landed and was screaming for an ambulance, i got bunkered by 12 A-5s with r/t from less than 6 feet away, causing severe bruising and welting and bleeding to all areas of my body, in particular my gonads, neck, and eyes since my goggles fell off my head during the jump.

1. That's not true.

2. If it is you are a ****ing idiot and a disgrace to Paintball. Die.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:32 AM #59
Gazz
tempted owes me a harley

Gazz is a Supporting Member
playing at some indoor field in toronto with short sleeves.....rules were retarded, each team had to run to the other side of the field and touch the wall before they could start shooting...
some guy with a fast cocker and apparently a hearing problem didn't understand the rules, ran to the first bunker and lit me up while I was running by.....lots of blood from getting hit on the arms at point blank
Old 10-30-2005, 06:32 PM #60
The Snave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazz
playing at some indoor field in toronto with short sleeves.....rules were retarded, each team had to run to the other side of the field and touch the wall before they could start shooting...
some guy with a fast cocker and apparently a hearing problem didn't understand the rules, ran to the first bunker and lit me up while I was running by.....lots of blood from getting hit on the arms at point blank
That actually sounds like a pretty good drill. As long as everyone understands the rules . Think about it let's see how you play busting your *** down to the 50. And you have the encouragment to know that whoever gets to the end first is looking down his barrel into your backside .

Strange Impulse

06' Vision Shocktech style Shocker
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM #61
*borg*gurl*
looks are very Deceiving

iv seen a broke ankle, coller bone, and arm, personly just a skinned up knee.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:30 PM #62
swolkid_76

blown out knee
Old 11-23-2005, 10:42 AM #63
seekamp84
paintballer esquire

seekamp84 plays in the PSP
seekamp84 plays in the MiLP
seekamp84 supports Team VICIOUS
seekamp84 plays in the APPA D3 division
Shattered collarbone and dislocated shoulder...did that pretty injury while superman diving over the snake at this years NCPA World Cup...funny thing is that I made my bunker but jumped a little too far and got lit up by the corner dorito guy. Then after the game was over I was walking off the field and moving my arm all up and down trying to gauge what I had did to myself and it was cracking and popping the entire time but I was ready to go out for the next game but then like a minute later the adrenaline wore off and it hurt like a *****. Then I went to the Disney World "trainer" who proceeded to press right on the fracture and then told me that it was just a sprained AC joint and gave me ice and a sling. THen I walked back over to watch the rest of our teams match (SUNY Albany v. Arizona State) then about 10-15 minutes later I had to walk away from the team because the pain was so extreme. I then went back over to the Disney World "trainer" and was like "Bro, I'm not saying you don't know what your doing but can I at least go to a hospital to have someone more "professional" look at it?" So 10 mins later I'm in the ambulance to the hospital. THen I get there and am told to go to the waiting room, so I'm in the waiting room and I smell because I've been playing all day and in pain (BECAUSE MY COLLARBONE IS SHATTERED AND MY SHOULDER IS DISLOCATED!!!) I wait in the waiting room for like 2-3 hours then get brought back to have some x-rays and then they send me back out into the waiting room. 30 mins later they bring me back in the ER, I see a nurse for like 2 seconds and a PA (physicians assistant) for 3 seconds...He tells me I have a fractured collarbone and gives me a sling and a percocet and sends me home. Then I have to take a taxi back to the Disney resort I'm staying at which costs me $50.00. This all happened on Saturday the 29th. I went the rest of the weekend without any real pain medicine, except Tylenol. Everytime I would move my arm my collarbone and shoulder would pop out of place and I'd have to push my shoulder back into place. All in all it was the best paintball experience I've ever had.
Papa Squat - CFPS/MiLP/PSP - D3X

Gear FOR Sale!!! Take a look!